Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Using Tiptronic/manumatic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Using Tiptronic/manumatic (566 Views)

How Can One Use The Tiptronic Gear Transmission?? / Project D2 S8 - Audi S8 D2 5-Tiptronic To 6-Speed Manual Conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Tiptronic/manumatic by clemz85(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
hi Guyz !
I'm calling out Oga Gazzuzz and Siena,

to pls help for this information, I'm an auto freak and that makes me search deeply about auto-mobs, I studied the use of tiptronic online but something was omitted so I decided to ask here if guyz have an idear,
I learnt using tiptronic gate in an automatic drive - the manual potion, the car has the ability to shift for first and or maybe the second gear too ( base on the product design) then leaves you with the choice of up-shifting and downshifting.
now my question is, like in manual driving we down shift according to how we come to a stop - some times 5-1, 5-3 or even 5-4, so in tiptronic do we down shift once or serially according to slow down or stop?
Re: Using Tiptronic/manumatic by clemz85(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
pls any body who is peculiar with the use of tiptronic should also help, tell us how it works and how comfy you found it, how often you use it, is it more comfy to use in high way or city cruising?
Re: Using Tiptronic/manumatic by inze(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7W-Mk88NS4
Re: Using Tiptronic/manumatic by clemz85(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
inze:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7W-Mk88NS4

I detest YouTube, we ain't friends at all but imma try it amyway

(1) (Reply)

Right Hand Car And Left Hand Car / Toyota Corolla07 / Signs Of Bad Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.