Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,238 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

DAVID LUIZ - The Man Who Knocked Chelsea Out Of The Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DAVID LUIZ - The Man Who Knocked Chelsea Out Of The Champions League (685 Views)

Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko / Funny Twitter Memes As PSG Star Ibrahimovic Dumps Chelsea Out Of The Champions L / Manchester United And Chelsea Out Of Pedro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DAVID LUIZ - The Man Who Knocked Chelsea Out Of The Champions League by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chelsea FC has the Capital One Cup in their cabinet already and are on course to lift the English Barclays Premier League after five years!
They haven't loosed a game in the Champions league and were also on course to progress in the next round of the competition after a playing a draw at paris but the Man David Luiz, who made a name, succeeded in the Defensive Midfield Position and scored some important goals during his time at Chelsea Inspired the League 1 Champions, PSG to a victory @ Stamford Bridge on away goals!!
I Believe most guys in the betting business loosed a lot of cash placing a sure bet on Chelsea to win.

The man David Luiz, the £50 Million Pound defender proved his worth and value to the whole world, and mostly to Chelsea but he was sacrificed to get Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas.... Two Men from the spanish league who added quality and vigour to the Chelsea team, making them an unstoppable force in England.

It was a big loss to Mourinho, the chelsea team and chelsea fans but it will stick to our memories forever that David Luiz single-handedly knocked us out of the champions league after his equaliser and his role in motivating the team to success. He handled Diego Costa effectively and made him restless.... I remembered reflecting on the highest goal scorer in England, not having a single goal in the champions league, I was worried but now I realize it was a sign that Chelsea are not destined for greatness in Europe this season....

My favourites for the champions league trophy are Barcelona FC or Bayern Munich.... I wouldn't be excited if Barcelona wins the trophy, it will mean spain dominating Europe consecutively after Real Madrid won it las season!

Chelsea can take solace and use this wound to dominate England..... A Capital Cup and a Premier League Trophy is a successful season!!!

TeeCee

Re: DAVID LUIZ - The Man Who Knocked Chelsea Out Of The Champions League by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
In another news it is reported that Luis Suarez criticizes the English media for his 80 million pound move to Barcelona.

I feel the English media misses Luis Suarez because he was a controversial figure and created headlines and Suarez misses the English media too because they created attention for him.

Luis Suarez and the English media are like two couples deeply in love who separated

(1) (Reply)

20kg Detachable Chrome Dumbbell Is Available At Joerex Sports / “my Uncle Played Football In Germany Until Injury Ended His Career” / Didier Drogba Ends His Football Career With Chelsea FC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.