Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ghana Must Rule Africa Before Its Too Late!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Must Rule Africa Before Its Too Late!! (719 Views)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com / Map Of Africa Before Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Must Rule Africa Before Its Too Late!! by Wale112(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
It is almost too late. If we don't achieve Ghanaian rule now
Africa may be finished. We need good leadership in Africa
and only ONE country can provide it. Ghana is ready to lead!!

Give Africa a chance!!
Re: Ghana Must Rule Africa Before Its Too Late!! by sammieblaize: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided I'll be back
Re: Ghana Must Rule Africa Before Its Too Late!! by Wale112(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
overhypedsteve
Re: Ghana Must Rule Africa Before Its Too Late!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wale112:

Give Africa a chance!!
wait: solve ur economic woes first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Must Rule Africa Before Its Too Late!! by sunkoye: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Ghana Must Rule Africa Before Its Too Late!! by EVarn(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wale112:
Give Africa a chance!!
sadly,ghana has neither influence nor the socio-economic parameters needed to rule africa.
there are african heavyweight countries like: Egypt,Nigeria,Algeria,South africa,Morocco,and Ethiopia who possess the power to rule Africa,most especially Nigeria and South africa.
what makes you think that ghana even stand a chance to project any form of soft power?

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Must Rule Africa Before Its Too Late!! by SambisaaForest: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
EVarn:
sadly,ghana has neither influence nor the socio-economic parameters needed to rule africa.
there are african heavyweight countries like: Egypt,Nigeria,Algeria,South africa,Morocco,and Ethiopia who possess the power to rule Africa,most especially Nigeria and South africa.
what makes you think that ghana even stand a chance to project any form of soft power?
at least people dont eat from the dustbin grin and that is indeed a fact! heavyweight countried my azz! heavyweight country that cant provide food,jobs and ordinary electricity to its impoverished citizens? heavyweight country that cant over-run a small group of rag tag militants, and has to rely on imported soldiers of fortune? if that is your idea of a heavyweight country, then I am glad GHANA is not one! fuckeduppedness! grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Must Rule Africa Before Its Too Late!! by EVarn(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
SambisaaForest:
at least people dont eat from the dustbin grin and that is indeed a fact! heavyweight countried my azz! heavyweight country that cant provide food,jobs and ordinary electricity to its impoverished citizens? heavyweight country that cant over-run a small group of rag tag militants, and has to rely on imported soldiers of fortune? if that is your idea of a heavyweight country, then I am glad GHANA is not one! fuckeduppedness! grin
Nigeria remains an african heavyweight.
lol.i was thinking about your post,ane i realised that this must be how it feels like for americans when other countries throw insults at america.but it still doesnt stop america from being a world leader.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Must Rule Africa Before Its Too Late!! by PhockPhockMan: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wale112:

Give Africa a chance!!
Op, you're right for having the dream of being a citizen of giant of Africa. Unfortunately for you, it can only be possible in your next world if you're lucky come to through a Nigerian parents. Despite Nigeria's problems, she still retain her giant of Africa status,, 26th biggest economy in the world, number one in Africa. Infact, Nigeria controls 75% of 17 nation ECOWAS economy, despite the fact that her potential still remains untapped.

(1) (Reply)

Corrupt Access Bank Top Management Staff Takes Bribe To Grant Gov. Uduaghan N50b / See One Hilarious Reason Why We Need Change From PDP / 13 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Murtala Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.