Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

1990-2015 Best TV Ad With Best Fitting Sound Track - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 1990-2015 Best TV Ad With Best Fitting Sound Track (1038 Views)

Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1990-2015 Best TV Ad With Best Fitting Sound Track by ceejay80s(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sincerely, I so much love kodak colour sountrack dolly parton(true colour) and Coca-Cola sountrack (always Coca-Cola) in the early 90s
What's urs?
Re: 1990-2015 Best TV Ad With Best Fitting Sound Track by ceejay80s(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Una no get television for una house?
Na wa o!!!
Re: 1990-2015 Best TV Ad With Best Fitting Sound Track by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2015
I've always loved the Rothmans advert with Ocean drive playing along "for the sun's gonna shine on everything U do ...". Thank God I didn't turn a smoker. That song was enough reason to want to smoke someday.

Also, this appreciation song AIT plays during the festive period " it is time to celebrate, celebrate the family, that's me and U, U and me, AIT!"
Those songs really made my formative years

2 Likes

Re: 1990-2015 Best TV Ad With Best Fitting Sound Track by kokoA(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: 1990-2015 Best TV Ad With Best Fitting Sound Track by kokoA(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Coca-cola's "Always coca-cola... Coca-cola always the one...." And Plant's "children! It's breakfast time... Breakfast time is planta time.. Time! Time!!..." And Choco milo's "choco choco choco milo! Choco milo one by one...." And First Bank's "First bank, na ehm be our bank oo.. First bank! Our bank...." And Eco Bank's "It's Eco bank! It's Eco bank..." And Maggi Family menu's "my mama, my papa they love each other ... Blah blah.. Mama said to papa this food is tasty! Mama smiled and she started singing.. Lalalalala its family menu blah blah" and Milo's "great things start from small beginning..."

1 Like

Re: 1990-2015 Best TV Ad With Best Fitting Sound Track by ceejay80s(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2015
kokoA:
Coca-cola's "Always coca-cola... Coca-cola always the one...." And Plant's "children! It's breakfast time... Breakfast time is planta time.. Time! Time!!..." And Choco milo's "choco choco choco milo! Choco milo one by one...." And First Bank's "First bank, na ehm be our bank oo.. First bank! Our bank...." And Eco Bank's "It's Eco bank! It's Eco bank..." And Maggi Family menu's "my mama, my papa they love each other ... Blah blah.. Mama said to papa this food is tasty! Mama smiled and she started singing.. Lalalalala its family menu blah blah" and Milo's "great things start from small beginning..."
Guy u don old o, so u still remember them?
Re: 1990-2015 Best TV Ad With Best Fitting Sound Track by Ekiseme(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Indomie
mama do good o,you do good
mama wey cook for us,you do good
she give us indomie .......... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Housemates Go On Kissing Spree (photos) / Bbnaija: Efe Fans Organise "Warri Stands With Efe" In Warri / Love, S€x & Romantic Moments Of Mercy And Ike / Bbnaija 2019 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.