Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) (41649 Views)

Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos / Onofiok Luke Kneels Down For Udom Emmanuel's Supreme Court Victory / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by duality(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
angelawoko:
I agree with you on the point that God has a reason for making him president at this time. Just as he will have His reasons for throwing him out come March 28.

smiley Good you agree with me. As for March 28, That same God has the final say. Whatever he allows, don't bother protesting because only his will shall come to pass. smiley
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by angelawoko(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
fuelsaver:

where is his father? prodigal son! Shame on him
Which of is fathers? This was a program he had with Anglican clergy in Ogun state explaining why they should vote buhari/Osinbajo and clearing the air on PDP propaganda of islamisation of Nigeria.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by angelawoko(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
duality:

smiley Good you agree with me. As for March 28, That same God has the final say. Whatever he allows, don't bother protesting because only his will shall come to pass. smiley
He has give us the right to choose between live and death. It is now our choice not His duty and I have chosen #buhari
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by emekus21: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
When is he goin to visit the famous okija shrine.....#eating popcorn
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by seunmsg(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
macof:

Adeboye the mighty daddy GO is now "everybody"

It's Osinbajo that is desperate for VP sit here kneeling for every tom dick&Harry bishop/pastor like himself
Why can't he pray and his God answer him? Dumb lying politician claiming pastor

When did you start believing in Adeboye that he's now so mighty to you?

All politicians are desperate for position but GEJ has taking his own desperation to a new level considering the fact that he has been holding different positions since 1999.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by yomanovic: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
ndcide:
Those who insult GEJ for being prayed for should say the same things the said about GEJ to osinbajo

No body ever insulted GEJ for being prayed for. Just that his own case is that of running helter skelter. His wife(actually like his mother) is however not helping issues.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by fuelsaver: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Acekidc4:
Ok na!!

Make I secure Land first because with Lalasticlala Front Page is Possible!!!

Where is his father? prodigal son. He'll lose church and political office same time . Daddy Go now knows the traitors in the church.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by duality(m): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
angelawoko:

He has give us the right to choose between live and death. It is now our choice not His duty and I have chosen #buhari

Fine!!! smiley, The children of Israel Chose King Saul too. Lean not on your own understanding
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by angelawoko(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
duality:

Fine!!! smiley, The children of Israel Chose King Saul too. Lean not on your own understanding
I like that point, however can pls look for a Samuel that will help us anoint a David (Jona). Our God is dynamic not static. Pls wake up.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by duality(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
angelawoko:

I like that point, however can pls look for a Samuel that will help us anoint a David (Jona). Our God is dynamic not static. Pls wake up.

I didn't get your point here. When the Children of Israel were faced with the red sea, mountains at both side and Pharaoh behind, All reasonable human logic will point to returning to Egypt and not crossing the read sea.

Indeed God is a dynamic God.That's why ONLY his will shall come to pass in Nigeria. smiley
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by justinewest(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
only myopic and hypocrite redeemed members will vote for osibanjo -the hidden antichrist.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by meryln(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
tit:
demon in the church!
the Bishop did not even go near him.

For real..so this is what pdp nd Election has done to you..smh for your generation
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by smogup: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
tit:
demon in the church!
see how re-tarded you are. Can u use a picture to judge what happened? Maybe you need to see more pics or videos or better still be there yourself. Pls stop talking because everybody is talking.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by Nicebold: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mind u Osinbanjo is a pastor so church is nt new to him . GEJ is a devil going to church because of politics. Gentle evil!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by hush15: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
ndcide:
Those who insult GEJ for being prayed for should say the same things the said about GEJ to osinbajo

Brothern u no know how dis works ni?

If it is APC, there is a rational for it bur when its PDP, its the exact opposite. Thank God that God is not man that should play politics...

Newayn whatever, its GEJ for me till APC walks no longer in darkness...
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by all4gud(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
More evil actions because of election

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by hush15: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
angelawoko:

And we choose GEJ till APC goes for plastic surgery...

GEJ 2019 / JK 2023
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by petermichaels(m): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Long throat pastor wey dey find money and fame instead of 2 4cus to do God work. Hand go Catch you. Mitcheeew!!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by krixtopee: 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Let him go letter rain asembly, i don't care. Gej till 2019
to ask Bakare how it happened d last time cos it will happen again #Burufailure

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by sampeyo: 12:00am On Mar 15, 2015
IamDejman:
My Vice President (incoming)

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

APC... Change

If u people like let ur knees have bruise u and ur Oga are total failure. Why not go to ur GO for such prayers chalatans
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
seunmsg:
Osinbajo is a well known pastor so nothing new here. Pastors pray for each other daily. We can't compare him to our desperate president that goes about kneeling to everybody simply because of election.
Osinbanjo is not well known.... buh u re ryt bout Mr president though...
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:19am On Mar 15, 2015
WASTED PRAYERS. OSIBANJO SHALL NEVER COME NEAR ASO ROCK
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by timunstopable: 1:25am On Mar 15, 2015
tit:
demon in the church!

Scanning................loading

..........................70%

............................90%

100% SCAN COMPLETE

RESULT
1.Sense zero

2.Brain empty

3.100% Pig (elede)
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by kraftykc(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2015
ginawest:
na now all of dem dey remember God

Wrll, maybe with Jonah that is true but seeing as oga Osi is an already practicing pastor I doubt that holds water.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
Bishop Oluwarohunbi, Bishop Oladejo, Evangelist Oderinde & reps of Anglican Diocese in Ogun prayed for Prof. Osinbajo..

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCforChange/media/grid?idx=11

See as hin kneel down like pikinnwey no do assignment.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by Dammyjohn(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2015
I pray this will not affect the prayer. And spiritual life of these bishops who are praying for riggers whom GOD have not even appointed.Amen.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by Dammyjohn(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2015
I pray this will not affect the prayer and spiritual life of these bishops who are praying for riggers whom GOD have not even appointed or chosen.Amen.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) by mikeade86: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
No prayer can restore Osinbanjo unless he repents, He has fallen from anointing, he chose to leave the sheep and fold of Christ for ASO ROCK .He was a provincial pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God having over 700 churches under his province. Because of him Buari will loose the election. Even if Bishops from another planet pray for him and deep him in the drum of annointing oil, he has become a thorn in the flesh of buari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Member Buried In Rocket Casket (graphic Photos) / Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.