Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,131 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Will U Follow Gej To Apc As He Defects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will U Follow Gej To Apc As He Defects (868 Views)

John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) / Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC / Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits (2) (3) (4)

Will U Follow Gej To Apc As He Defects by networkrecharg: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have really wondered the brutal speeches altered by pdp or gej support.
A close pal of mine just told me that he is not partisan, but PDP has arranged armorded jet figthers and war machines to attack the country if GEJ eventually looses. And i asked "do you know that no one has monopoly of violence and he should imagine that the APC are thinking in same manner, what will be of the nearest future?"

Curruption is in its highest now.
Imagine petroleum minister having 700million USD in her room.

Please let me know if gej supporter will follow pdp or gej.

I believe that persons are more important that parties, because Its the person that govern not the party.
imagine t.a orji the worst governor in nigeria PDP member.

#voteurconscience
Re: Will U Follow Gej To Apc As He Defects by temitemi1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Will U Follow Gej To Apc As He Defects by praxisnetworks: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2015

Re: Will U Follow Gej To Apc As He Defects by cephaswizzy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
praxisnetworks:

u sabi waste mb
Re: Will U Follow Gej To Apc As He Defects by crownprince102: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
I will give up on Nigerian politics, No hope for Nigeria of this generation.

Re: Will U Follow Gej To Apc As He Defects by networkrecharg: 5:54pm On May 16, 2015
please dont give up.

GEJ OF PDP...... CHOOSE

Na’abba Quits PDP, Says It Has Lost Soul / Patrick Obahiagbon On Sunrise Daily, Channels TV Live / Buhari Is......