Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) (60773 Views)

Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP / Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Oteke(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2015
We shall send this ogogoro man to his father house. Bad luck. Sai BUHARI 4 SURE!
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by nguavese: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Wickedness
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by jwart(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2015
grin grin grin ; i dey laugh ooo!!
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by ignis: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2015
It's getting hotter....
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by kraftykc(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2015
5p1naz:
can our politicians just go ahead and perform and stop the attacks?? GEJ is completely useless, yes we know. But is GMB our right man?

A man who couldn't pronounce the name of his vice.
a man who didn't know the full meaning of INEC...

We need change... an overhaul of the entire crop of nigerian politicians

2 weeks to the election? Besides is English his mother tongue? He speaks Hausa all day and you think he won't have an accent? Also if mispronouncing "National" for "Nigerian" when spelling out INEC is the worse of Buhari's problems then I believe we are in good hands.

1 Like

Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Prazmira(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Who God has blessed no man can curse. Good luck to Nigeria
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by oismail(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2015
I don't like criticizing but GEJ has failed us. Everybody knows he's failed Nigeria including the pro-GEJ but the problem i realised is that they just don't want HAUSA leader. For me, i don't care in as much Nigeria will go back to her old days. How old was Mandela when he ruled SA and he only served for a term.

1 Like

Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Pls go & check ya online poll result b4 I ansa u!

Iyawu iranu meji angry
Bros relax,the election won't be online,plus some of those participating in da online poll has gat no PVC
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Albishir: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Myself and my entire household will continue to vote for GEJ
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2015
clevvermind:
Immediately you join APC, the next is to lose your senses!
U ARE A BOMB MERN, I LIKE YOU..........HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY...#TEAMGEJ
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by eugoo: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2015
This APC fools don't know anything,the are just making GEJ to understand how best he can rule this nation in his next administration. Meanwhile I staked 20k on GEJ win but non of these APC rats has been able to challenge my stake.however it's still open challenge me if your sure of APC
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2015
clevvermind:

Immediately you join APC, the next is to lose your
senses!
come let me dash u small from madam patience own, make u add to ur sense grin grin wahala don dey be dat
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Btruth: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2015
The undertaker President will definitely be going back to Otuke come next month. Enough of his antics. Let him and his wife go back home and relax, they've done enough damage in Nigeria already, except, they want their end to be like Laurent Gbagbo & his wife in Ivory Coast. He who have ears, let him/her hear what the spirit is......
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by queensmith: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2015
mirakecrea8:
Nigeria and her gullible rubbish way of playing politics... seriously, this Apc people, have they ever given suggestion on how to counter Boko haram?

Did Buhari not tell you the number of troops posted to the Ekiti elections was enough to counter boko haram?
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2015
adepiero:
#Sai Baba
Aren't you ashamed that you are asking a 'Baba' to lead a country in 21st Century ?
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2015
author=tola9ja post=31625935]

SEE WHAT YOU LACK IN UR SKULL[/quote]

Lwkmd.....
This was too funny

1 Like

Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
I am confident Jonathan will win. I can stake my worth on that! Naira land likes can't win it for buhari !
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by gingerbeb: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2015
apc vs pdp.predict d score.4 me o.5-1.u nko?
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by gingerbeb: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Albishir:
Myself and my entire household will continue to vote for GEJ
arije nidi ibaje.see him mouth
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by IleIfe2(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2015
freshness2020:
you guys should sharap abeg undecided undecided....
there's nothing in the gibberish you are spewing APC...
..FOR YOUR INFORMATION.. THE REASON THIS FEAT IS COMING NOW IS BECAUSE THE PROCUREMENT OF THE
MILITARY EQUIPMENT S WERE STALLED BY YOUR BOKO HARAM SYMPATHIZERS IN THE SENATE... but thank God we are winning the fight..
awon oniranu
GOD BLESS THE NA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT..
GEJ 2015...

What equipment? armoured personnel carriers? The government deliberately used tactics that wasted the lives of young Nigerian soldiers by making them sitting ducks for bokoharam until 4 weeks ago when they started going after them instead of the way it use to be.
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by stepo707: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2015
Stu.pid advert
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by ba7man(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2015
Its like that stick went straight into GEJ's a'hole. cheesy

That guy can have some mumu poses.

BTW: Nigerian Robots association endorse GEJ for 2015.
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Godsonbalo(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2015
What has that got to killing of innocent souls. my get brain asap n vote the right man.
5p1naz:
can our politicians just go ahead and perform and stop the attacks?? GEJ is completely useless, yes we know. But is GMB our right man?

Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Godsonbalo(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2015
What has that got to killing of innocent souls. my friend get brain asap n vote the right man.
5p1naz:

Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by babestella: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Collynzo419:
No one is mocking PDP.

It is a fact!

The outgoing president thinks he can hoodwink Nigerians by dressing in a military apparel. That is not how to deal with an attack on the sovereignty of a nation.

This is a clueless President that does not care about a section of the country. We want a President that will lead ALL Nigerians fairly and equitably and not a corrupt drunkard that decides to take action after thousands have lost their lives, tens of thousands displaced and millions disaffected with the level of terror in the country.

We need change and it is nearly here.

Sai Baba

The cluefull one who yet cannot even be nominated to lead a street association meeting, tell us which section of the country GEJ has neglected. It is your section of the country that has played hateful tribal and religious card in this election. Wait until the game fully changes this week then you'll realize that your hate and bitterness toward an innocent gentleman amounts to nothing when God gives him victory over those of you who have positioned yourselves as his enemy. March 28 is soon here.
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by DzTzl(f): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2015
maxdozie:
Apc ppl too Mumu why
oponu, wn pdp was mocking APC dm no mumu abi? Now APC s retaliating dm Mumu, apoda oshi
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by DzTzl(f): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2015
jcmaiah:
I am confident Jonathan will win. I can stake my worth on that! Naira land likes can't win it for buhari !
how much do you worth?
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Ephemmm: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
you that has got '19D eyes n brain',can u pls tell me what's written there,without zooming it?

Whether zoom or not, the question is - can you see it? It is high time you find solution to your shortsightedness.
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by Ephemmm: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2015
clevvermind:
mad man.

Big head with fish brain , just like your clueless ogogoro drinker in Aso Rock
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2015
Ephemmm:

Whether zoom or not, the question is - can you see it? It is high time you find solution to your shortsightedness.
Nossuh I can't,pls tell me nahh ...if u don't,I'll assume that u're even more 'dwarf-sighted' than ur claim of me being 'short-sighted'
#waiting...don't zoom
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by adepiero: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
Aren't you ashamed that you are asking a 'Baba' to lead a country in 21st Century ?
You should be ashamed for allowing an incompetent zoologist treat you like an animal yet you want him to continue.
Last I checked, only a father can bring up a child to be a man. hence I say #Sai Baba
Re: APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2015
this isn't mockery but facts ...like always say people don't give a F unless their families are affected by this man's wickedness and negligence..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 / Rashida Bello Involved In A Motor Accident / Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.