Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? (6973 Views)

Baby Mama nah nah! / Can You Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours And.... / Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by francizy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
1. Guys what if you're given conditions not to kill a single cockroach?

2. What if those roaches are replaced with snakes?
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
I will gladly stay woh!!! shocked this one is even too small, I was expecting something like rat sef undecided
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by 400billionman: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
I can not stay there for 2 mins. Keep your money..
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by yungchop: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why won't I?? Just buy me agege bread and beans with one bottle of orijinill sllep there for a week cheesy
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by Xionez(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
I go jejely balance gidiba for the toilet seat.
Plug my phone to the mains and ear-piece to my ear.
Use my toe to close door.
Open Nairaland.com...life continues grin grin grin

But wait o, na whose toilet be the venue for this press conference?! undecided
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by 19naia(m): 3:50am On Mar 16, 2015
I beg, the first 4 hours will see all the roaches dead.. In fact, maybe i will just take my time killing one by one so as not to be bored with nothing to do while waiting 24 hours.. As for the filth, thats a quality latrine compared to what we endured for years in Naija boarding schools..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
19naia:
I beg, the first 4 hours will see all the roaches dead.. In fact, maybe i will just take my time killing one by one so as not to be bored with nothing to do while waiting 24 hours.. As for the filth, thats a quality latrine compared to what we endured for years in Naija boarding schools..
hahahah grin
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by 123gist(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2015
KikikikikiKikikikikikiiii.......... With N11 billii am not only going to stay there am going to buy the damm fucking toilet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by ligopedro: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2015
I go spend 6months there Sef, with that kin money
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by ligopedro: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2015
cokacoola:
plasea cum and seat on my head. My brain niad to cool ofsad
Funny dude, Ya head no fit carry waitin i dey see So ooooh...
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
ligopedro:

Funny dude, Ya head no fit carry waitin i dey see So ooooh...
angry angry angry angry
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by ligopedro: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
rokiatu:
angry angry angry angry
Why that face nao, was only trying to help the Guy not to break his neck...
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by thexzy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
[This is FEAR FACTOR Season 2] for those who know it.....But nothing is wrong with this, Have done worst things than this.....All I need is a FACE MASK with mp3 and a GAME Box......I'll sleep there till mama calls
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by thexzy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
19naia:
RULE NO.1......Thou shall Not kill any Of the Roaches

2 Likes

Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
thexzy:
RULE NO.1......Thou shall Not kill any Of the Roaches
says who angry
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by thexzy(m): 12:59am On Mar 19, 2015
rokiatu:
says who angry
Says the Lord of the Game....that is, if you really need the Doe
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2015
19naia:

Chai!
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Infact replace the roaches with snakes,but add maggi,pepper,salt,scent leaf, then i go even make am home sweet home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Chai!!! shocked nah! Fuckin way!
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by funstufz: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
rokiatu:
Yay or nah?

Let me know when the money will be ready because No Credit Job Allowed........

I will bless the roaches with Anointed Baygon and 'O npa ayan" grin

BTW, that $75M small sha, u fit increase am to $100M, never mind, you are in thought also grin grin grin grin
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 20, 2015
youmour:
Infact replace the roaches with snakes,but add maggi,pepper,salt,scent leaf, then i go even make am home sweet home

Lmfao the replies are so funny. Funnier then the Facebook one. Africans are full of characters hahahhah
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by zbone(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2015
19naia:

you know how terribly roaches smell when you kill them? the smell alone, can kill. with so many of them..its better not to kill
Re: Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? by Psalmwise(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
omo nah catrrh go killi me...allergic to cock roach

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Biggest Regret Of 2012 / NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm / What Was Your Worst Moment In 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.