Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria (736 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / Why Are The Arab Countries Mute On Gaza-israel War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by auwal87(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2009
This man's diary got my attention when he talk about electricity comes back and then hurrah!!!

This morning, I heard people chanting outside, I wondered what it was, and then, the lights came on - the electricity had come back on; hurrah!

I immediately turned on the television, charged my phone, checked emails. For a moment, I felt somewhat liberated. These things that we often take for granted have become so precious of late.

Read more

I am sure they were having constant electricity before Israel started their bombardments.
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 16, 2009
auwal87:

This man's diary got my attention when he talk about electricity comes back and then hurrah!!!

Read more

I am sure they were having constant electricity before Israel started their bombardments.

what you fail to realise is that the "constant" electricity comes from the same Israel they are raised to hate. what a sad irony.
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by auwal87(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2009
davidylan:

what you fail to realise is that the "constant" electricity comes from the same Israel they are raised to hate. what a sad irony.

You are lying, Gaza have their own Power Station, it was hit by Israel 2 years back (2007), it was repaired after then, and now it is lack of fuel that is shutting down the station.
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by auwal87(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2009
A simple search for "Gaza power plant" in google will give you different occassions at which Israel hit their one and only Power plant which gives power to two third of their 1.5 million people, the rest get their power from the west bank.
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2009
auwal87:

You are lying, Gaza have their own Power Station, it was hit by Israel 2 years back (2007), it was repaired after then, and now it is lack of fuel that is shutting down the station.

chill . . . the power plant was built by? HAMAS? Sorry it was built by the jews.

It lacks fuel . . . that comes from? HAMAS? No the EU via Israeli ports.

60% of Gaza's electricity comes direct from power lines in Ashkelon . . . where? Gaza? Sorry Israel.

Get your facts right!
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by auwal87(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2009
davidylan:

chill . . . the power plant was built by? HAMAS? Sorry it was built by the jews.

No, it was built by Said Khoury, a construction mogul.

It lacks fuel . . . that comes from? HAMAS? No the EU via Israeli ports.

No, through Rafah (Egyptian Border)

60% of Gaza's electricity comes direct from power lines in Ashkelon . . . where? Gaza? Sorry Israel.

Not even 0.1% of power is supplied to Gaza from Ashkelon, No! So, now, Israel turn their power supply to Gaza in Ashkelon or their plant in Ashkelon is hit by Hamas? No.

Get your facts right!

I am always trying. But you are always trying to falsify any true fact.

Let me ask you, do you think everybody think in a negative way the way you do?

You try to get your facts right!
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2009
The IEC supplies over 70% of the power to Gaza . . .

auwal get your facts right.
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 3:25am On Jan 18, 2009
lol Israel provides fuel for gaza's power station. the tax payments comes from Israel too
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by auwal87(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2009
the IEC provides power to the Terrorists State of Israel only.

Gaza has its OWN independent power plant (which is currently down as a result of Jewish terrorists attacks).

In the map below; Gaza is wholly surrounded by Israel forces, by land, by sea, by air. You can see that Gaza is very much an open place, i.e. (not only bordered with Egypt, but with an OPEN SEA!

Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by auwal87(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2009
From the above Map you will see that Gaza is surrounded by Israel from all directions. Meaning everything coming into Gaza must be approved by Israel, but that does not mean that everything comes from Israel.

@ bawomolo

Gaza power station is controlled by Hamas, in your context, you mean "Israel is supplying fuel to Hamas controlled power station? lol, and even go forward to say that tax payments comes from Israel too? Do not start deceiving yourself, please!
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by ilaugh1: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2009
There are so many stupid people on NairaLand, from the poster for comparing every bad thing that happens worldwide to his fatherland, to others who have become historians and trying to surpass one another in what they know nothing about.
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by auwal87(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2009
@ i_laugh

so you are laughing now. grin grin grin
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by Olaolufred(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2009
Auwal,

Please, if your main aim is for people's freedom,

You have a better work to do here beside your backyard.

Start this crusade of freedom on Biafra so they can go in peace.

Or at Least be given power like gazan to have some levels of autonomy.

You have nothing to say about jos killings, but has 1001 to say about Gaza.

Are you one of the seed of Terrorists?
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by auwal87(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2009
Olaolufred:

Are you one of the seed of Terrorists? [/b]

Yes!
Re: Israel Turned Gaza To Nigeria by ifele(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2009
Long Live Yisrael

The haters in Gaza have been humiliated.

The electricity comes from Yisrael thats right the Gazans are ingrates they deserve nothing from Yisrael with all the

hatred and violence the give in return. Yisrael is exceedingly gracious.

(1) (Reply)

Europe, Asia, South America, Russia . . . What's Going On? / Obama's Car Listed On Ebay For $1m / Latest From Hossein Moussavi - Where Is Iran Heading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.