Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! (1764 Views)

The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. / Fear Is Not From God. / How To Overcome The Evil Traps Satan Has Set For You As A Man Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by kay1one2(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2015
Everything about islam is occultic. It has its roots in occultic practices perpetuated by mohammed and his followers. Today most people in it are there due to ignorance and mainly fear of being killed if they leave as that is the curse or contract in islam that anyone who leaves will be killed!
Well there is a parable in the bible for that; the parable of the talents, where God gave talents to his servants and one didn't use it out of fear of failure.
Islam teaches submission or accepting one's lot in life out of fear of failure or attempting to try to be better.
Only faith in Jesus can help one achieve great heights in life and not a bunch of pretentious practices that only bring death!

Fear of failure kills!

1 Like

Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2015
May Almight Allah forgive u son, I pity u, Why dnt u just shut up and serve God than sayin what u dnt knw
PEACE bro

1 Like

Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by resty4(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:
Today most people in it are there due to ignorance and mainly fear of being killed if they leave as that is the curse or contract in islam that anyone who leaves will be killed!
!
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by resty4(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:
Today most people in it are there due to ignorance and mainly fear of being killed if they leave as that is the curse or contract in islam that anyone who leaves will be killed!
!
TRUE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by kay1one2(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
May Almight Allah forgive u son, I pity u, Why dnt u just shut up and serve God than sayin what u dnt knw
PEACE bro

Stones don't forgive! Allah is an idol! That's why you bow down everyday to pay homage! Even "mother nature" is not that wicked!

1 Like

Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
PEACE bro
what is a.llah undecided?
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
what is a.llah undecided?

God is Allah, Allah is God
And listen dawg, if u quote me again, nothing will happen, but i will maketh d land be hoteth for theu,
I dnt yarn shiii wid Abdulrobot dat knw nthing abt God, Peace!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by kay1one2(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

And listen dawg, if u quote me again, nothing will happen, but i will maketh d land be hoteth for theu,

Another terrorist alert!!!

1 Like

Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

Stones don't forgive! Allah is an idol! That's why you bow down everyday to pay homage! Even "mother nature" is not that wicked!

Peace!!!...all d best
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2015
@op believe ur belief, doubt ur double, dnt doubt wat u belief and dnt believe wat u doubt. U can hardly see a devout muslim 2 come forth 2 say or write to condemn a religion . For ur information muslims ar not ignorant, fear has never being in our book except d fear of Allah. Xo research on whatesoever u belief and abide by it teachings. Truth is sacred. I am more than apy 2 be a muslim
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

Another terrorist alert!!!
just pray 4 4givness
Peace 0nce Again,...
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

ma God is not same and will never be same wif a.llah!

1 Like

Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by tartar9(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
of course they can never be the same your 'god' was/is a totally useless pathetic thing.was born,shit,pissed,weaned,whined and was crucified on a stick.
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I knw dis robot very very well, he svck d1ck...
But i dnt knoweth his maker
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2015
tartar9:
of course they can never be the same your 'god' was/is a totally useless pathetic thing.was born,shit,pissed,weaned,whined and was crucified on a stick.
he was crucified for our sins, He died for me and ya, so dat we might be saved. I worship d true living God, I don't know abt ya.

1 Like

Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by kay1one2(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2015
tartar9:

Its obvious you're a pedophile, rapist, beheader, terrorist, hypocrite, occultist, idol worshipper, hallucinatory being, drug user because all these were what mohammed was! I rather follow a God who identifies with my nature! Besides mohammed was a mere riffraff who did nothing worthy of accolade!
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by SalC: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2015
What a thread! Back and forth insults and abuses. Smh
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by tartar9(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
he was crucified for our sins, He died for me and ya, so dat we might be saved. I worship d true living God, I don't know abt ya.
your sin undecided or the sin of an ignorant Adam biting an apple thats the grudge your god has held for milleniums,that's why"Blood needed
to be shed" to get 'saved' thats the so-called 'greatest story ever told' that was why he needed to râpe his mother to give birth to himself and sacrifice himself to himself to save you from himself.thats why you people are always creating various deceits to make us accept such nonsense.it only qualifies to be the stupidest story ever told.
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2015
tartar9:
your sin :/ or the sin of an ignorant Adam biting an apple thats the grudge your god has held for milleniums,that's why"Blood needed
to be shed" to get 'saved'thats the so-called 'greatest story ever told' that was why he needed to rape his mother to give birth to himself and sacrifice himself to himself to save you from himself.thats why you people are always creating various deceits to make us accept such nonsense.it only qualifies to be the stupidest story ever told.
far far far better and realistic dan that of a rapist cum war monger. At least, we ve films of our Lord Jesus Christ, buh can any be done on muhammed? No, becos he's a sex addict and war monger. D word of God is real, alive and active, its wad we christians live on everyday. Imagine, if ma Bible teaches me to kill non-christians like ya koran, u won't be alive to do NL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by tartar9(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
far far far better and realistic dan that of a rapist cum war monger. At least, we ve films of our Lord Jesus Christ, buh can any be done on muhammed? No, becos he's a sex addict and war monger. D word of God is real, alive and active, its wad we christians live on everyday. Imagine, if ma Bible teaches me to kill non-christians like ya koran, u won't be alive to do NL!
at least do some simple Google search before fooling yourself and your useless god publicly your 'holy'(satan) spirit couldn't tell you to stop embarrassing him its just as daft as his servant m.youtube.com/watch?v=rO_Ml_eYED4.this is just one of them.
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
tartar9:
at least do some simple Google search before fooling yourself and your useless god m.youtube.com/watch?v=rO_Ml_eYED4.this is just one of them.
am happy ya know dat al*lah is different from Almighty God, buh ya see some bloody islamist saying we serving d same God. As for youtube, I got no megabyte to spare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by kay1one2(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
tartar9:
your sin undecided or the sin of an ignorant Adam biting an apple thats the grudge your god has held for milleniums,that's why"Blood needed
to be shed" to get 'saved' thats the so-called 'greatest story ever told' that was why he needed to râpe his mother to give birth to himself and sacrifice himself to himself to save you from himself.thats why you people are always creating various deceits to make us accept such nonsense.it only qualifies to be the stupidest story ever told.

Guess what?! Your god has trapped you all in fear... has done nothing for you all to aid the intrinsic human search for salvation and considers you all to be slaves without an opinion or say in affairs pertaining your own welfare. If something spiritual is not done about the human nature it can never be tamed! Thats what Jesus did and thats what the devil camouflaging as allah in your religion is afraid of and fighting hard to hide!
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by tartar9(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
am happy ya know dat al*lah is different from Almighty God, buh ya see some bloody islamist saying we serving d same God. As for youtube, I got no megabyte to spare.
well am sorry,you'll are just like Allah(SA) describes "do you think that most of them do hear or even use their reason? They are no better than animals.Nay,they are even worse off(farther astray)"(Qur'an 25:44)
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
tartar9:
well am sorry,you'll are just like Allah(SA) describes "do you think that most of them do hear or even use their reason? They are no better than animals.Nay,they are even worse off"(Qur'an 25:44)
wasn't expecting anytin better from dat c*ock of a god, a god dat approves of a mad man to demote female folks to d level of dogs and donkeys, a god dat approves of a mad man(54) to penetrate a 9 years old child. Nufin good can come from such a god!

2 Likes

Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by kay1one2(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
tartar9:
well am sorry,you'll are just like Allah(SA) describes "do you think that most of them do hear or even use their reason? They are no better than animals.Nay,they are even worse off(farther astray)"(Qur'an 25:44)

Only hate proceeds from that ill book!
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by tartar9(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
wasn't expecting anytin better from dat c*ock of a god, a god dat approves of a mad man to demote female folks to d level of dogs and donkeys, a god dat approves of a mad man(54) to penetrate a 9 years old child. Nufin good can come from such a god!
worse than animals smh perfect description from the all perfect.
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by kay1one2(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
tartar9:
worse than animals smh perfect description from the all perfect.

Satan you mean? He's allah camouflaging as an angel of light and the epitome of imperfection! Just check out modern day islam to confirm it!
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by tartar9(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

Satan you mean? He's allah camouflaging as an angel of light and the epitome of imperfection! Just check out modern day islam to confirm it!
worse than animals smh perfect description from the all perfect
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by kay1one2(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
tartar9:

Your allah must be a bigot!
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by tartar9(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

Your allah must be a bigot!
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by kay1one2(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
tartar9:

The typical muslim; dumb!
Re: Fear Is What Traps People In Islam! by tartar9(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

The typical muslim; dumb!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) / Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? / The Hijab Came Before Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.