Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigeria And Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Corruption (315 Views)

President Goodluck JonathanĀ and Corruption - Femi Orebe / List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Corruption by sayyid(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2015
one of my friends and i were discussing about different forms at wich corruption takes place and e said sumting dat av been pondering over for some times nw E said 'if we want to kill corruption den we will have to kill almost evrybody in Nigeria' because if we look @ it starting from d grassroot up to d national level we are all engaged in one form of corruption or anoda
can corruption be fully eradicated in Nigeria? Wats ur take on dis
Re: Nigeria And Corruption by vanilson(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Talking about corruption not stealing,
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.
Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

Sad and sick government

Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and wonder bags the government allocated such huge amount to procure.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

click like to vote GMB/PYO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apc Or Pdp Which One Are You. / Two, Two Terms -mama Peace / NEVER AGAIN!! Joel 2 V 26-27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.