Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty (3664 Views)

WTH! SA Based Nigerian Share NUDE Photo With His Lil B*itch (+18 Photos) / My Look If I Were A Man - Toolz / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty by SaintJIMS: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2015
Kim Kardashian's sudden fierce look in Paris got many wondering the inspiration
behind it..However, she just may have stolen her style from someoneelse....
Serbian pop star Jelena Karleusa has accused Kim of ripping off her style ..The 36 year
old singer told UsWeekly she invented the fierce image years ago.
'I think that her stylists are inspired by my IG page,''I'll take a compliment' and 'it's
not just the hair.''She is beautiful, so it doesn't matter if she put anything on her
head,' she said. 'She doesn't need hair at all.'
She posted side by side comparisons on her instagram page
The married mother of three has been in the music business for over 20 years with 10
studio albums. In 2013, W magazine dubbed her the Gaga Of Serbia.
So do you think Kim ripped off her style?

See mor photos => www.silifa.com/2015/03/bitch-stole-my-look-kim-kardashian.html?m=1

SOURCE: www.silifa.com

Re: B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty by MayflowerB(f): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2015
All in a bid to stay relevant........what in Gods' name is fashionable about dis sh.it
Re: B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty by PunkyOh(f): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2015
I give up on these celebrities. So much dumbassery & pettiness. How can you "steal" somebody's look when they all go to the same designers for clothes? They are the ones into all these fashion trends, so they'd know what to pair with what to give you whatever look is in for the season, hence they always end up looking like a set of sextuplets. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty by sinaj(f): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Diz kim iz not evn pwity.

1 Like

Re: B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2015
As shown in these pictures we can now see where women's intelligence starts and ends.
Re: B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty by fairygeh(f): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Shey na dress be this God.hmmm
Re: B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty by chucky234(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kim K stealing people's beauty ideas since 1985
Re: B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty by jamest3(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
in walter rodney's voice, 'why cant they just get along?'
Re: B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty by hatux: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinaj:
Diz kim iz not evn pwity.
But she fine.
Re: B*itch Stole My Look ! Kim Kardashian Accused Of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Sty by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
charix:
As shown in these pictures we can now see where women's intelligence starts and ends.
Me shio nu there! Rubbish! angry angry
Women's intelligence starts and ends on fashion abi?! Anuofia! angry

(1) (Reply)

Write Ur Name In Japanese Language,pls Dnt Spoil D Fun!!! / BBA Dillish Mathew Celebrates 25th Birthday With Long Time Boo Stephen (photos) / Rihanna Slammed For Sharing Nude Bath Photo Of Herself And Her Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.