Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! (37598 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Hangs Out With Asa In Paris, France (Photos) / Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2015
I have been to various concert Nigerian and international artists alike,i was in wizkid concert awhile back,and i wasn't surprised cos i wasn't expecting more from him anyway ..but the way he lip synced was embarrassing,all he did was bring girls with big booty on stage and lip synced all through,no live band no nothing!
So i heard Asa was coming to hamburg, my girlfriend got me d ticket 3 months in advance..was really pleased
cos she's one my favourite artist.
When we got to the concert yesterday,it was packed to the brim with white people.then i said to my girlfriend it will be a shame if I'm d only black guy in here considering the fact that hamburg is packed with black folks ...we looked around then she pointed there,a black girl; I'm like no she is missed!

At about 9p.m punkt Asa came out with her band,man she was beautiful! Her performance was out of this world, never knew she could dance too especially while performing to her Yoruba classics. .Meanwhile i was still looking around for my kind...then comes one of her hit songs "jailer",in d middle of it she said what i was thinking "is there any Nigerian in d building "?then some Large voices chorused from d back..we dey here oo! grin grin grin
After d concert,there where about 10 of us.We went back stage telling her security that we want to see our sister!about 10 minutes later she was with us chatting ,laughing cool cool..she is a very humble down to earth lady speaking in a crisp Nigerian accent mixed with yankee........
here are some photos and a video. .............P.S i didn't prove read,pls forgive any typo!

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2015
My brother I envy you, I'll give any thing to be with Asa, She's simply the best.
The only Nigerian singer I listen to.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by Jalubarika(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Did you rem to collect her control? Just asking though tongue[color=#770077][/color]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2015
I'm not surprise if asa is performing in hamburg,
I fear the day i read that Asa is one of the most powerful musician in the whole world,.. yes, i mean the whole world,.. mehn, hard work pays.... I no get any album or track wey dey load o0...
I'm just doing my rappin shiiii underground... I can't lie like airforce1 wey him album dey load since 559AD grin
Make 1 label cum sign me and u will luv my talent...
#9jaALOE_BLACC (ROBNECTAR) grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2015
That awkward moment when you taking picture with a celeb,and d person taking it didn't take it clearly. cry cry but i go manage am grin grin grin......couldn't upload a video

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2015
More

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
My brother I envy you, I'll give any thing to be with Asa, She's simply the best.
yea really unbelievable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by jreyez(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Nice... Happy for you

DOWNLOAD and listen to this cool rap song by me...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7dd88312

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2015
Jalubarika:
Did you rem to collect her control? Just asking though tongue[color=#770077][/color]
grin grin grin i wish
Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2015
jreyez:
Nice... Happy for you

DOWNLOAD and listen to this cool rap song by me...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7dd88312
tnx

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by kestolove95(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2015
I go beg for one round o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
I go beg for one round o
hehehe oga kestolove95. .u still dey come this side? Politics no do u?
Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by Baba419(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2015
I love Asa

She's always representing

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by hensben(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Tuface and Asa are my favorite musicians in this generation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2015
Baba419:
I love Asa

She's always representing
always!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2015
hensben:
then we got something in common then cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
I'm not surprise if asa is performing in hamburg,
I fear the day i read that Asa is one of the most powerful musician in the whole world,.. yes, i mean the whole world,.. mehn, hard work pays.... I no get any album or track wey dey load o0...
I'm just doing my rappin shiiii underground... I can't lie like airforce1 wey him album dey load since 559AD grin
Make 1 label cum sign me and u will luv my talent...
#9jaALOE_BLACC (ROBNECTAR) grin
bro just keep working hard,u go make am...hardwork pays...

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by kestolove95(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2015
deskossy:
hehehe oga kestolove95. .u still dey come this side? Politics no do u?
hahahaahah..na konji cox am boss
Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by hensben(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2015
deskossy:
then we got something in common then cool
Na so cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
hahahaahah..na konji cox am boss
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by elantraceey(f): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Decent beautiful woman with a good heart smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by Emmyk(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Nice. smiley
Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2015
elantraceey:
Decent beautiful woman with a good heart smiley
really good heart..i was surprised she came out to see us

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by cokacoola(m): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2015
so becurrse you take pitures with willeskid and assa we won hear again Mods plasea loakup this thradsad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
so becurrse you take pitures with willeskid and assa we won hear again Mods plasea loakup this thradsad
at last we have one bad bele! Abeg mods carry go front page

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by Yustash001(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
9ice one....but I don't really gbadun all these jelenke musicians sha...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by chucky234(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
hensben:
Tuface is so overrated, he was pre-programmed by God to succeed.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
chucky234:
Huh! Do you even understand music..Tuface and overrated shouldn't be in same sentence...bro u F up big time for typing this.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yustash001:
9ice one....but I don't really gbadun all these jelenke musicians sha...
who is d jelenke musician. Name names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by deskossy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
chucky234:
I'm disappointed in u for that statement

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by chucky234(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
hensben:
Huh! Do you even understand music..Tuface and overrated shouldn't be in same sentence...bro u F up big time for typing this.
I have known those guys since 1996 as I grow up in same area with them in Festac, Nelson Brown who managed them back then even said it in an interview that Faze was/is the more talented of the trio (blackface,2face and Faze).
Lyrically Tuface is poor, Darey, Banky W, Eceterra and Timi Dakolo are far more talented than Tuface lyrically.
Listen to Rainbow remix where he featured T-Pain and you will see that T-pain is miles apart from our dear 2face.
Tuface and Blackface couldn't sing together as group because both lack that lyrical depth to compliment each other and bring balance to their tunes, they tried to for years to no avail until Nelson Brown personally begged Faze to join the group before they were able to record their first album as Plantainsun boyz.
I remember the first time Kally Ikpe invited both Tuface and Blackface to Nu Life Beatz in 1997, both couldn't sing and were just screaming on stage. Another evidence is Tony Tetuila's Omode Meta shere track which featured Ruff,Rugged 'n' Raw, Defoclan and Plantainsun Boyz (Tuface and Blackface.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! by chucky234(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
deskossy:
I'm disappointed in u for that statement
That is the fact bro, take it or leave it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Pictured With Phyno & Omawumi / Throwback Photo Of Kcee & Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife / Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.