Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged (2862 Views)

2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega / NNPC: Buhari Determined To Destroy This Country With His Northernization Agenda / Finally Revealed: How NLC Had To Call-off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by GBTYO: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2015
attacker231:

God punish the village wh0re you called a mother. A cursed woman that brought sorrow and shame to your whole community, may she never rest in peace. You can deny your tribe forever but that wont stop me from giving it to you. I will always make your deranged father cry on this forum, you cursed albino.

See this bastard spewing crap!

We all no the region with the highest bastard GDP.

You son of your landlord.
Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by kestolove95(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2015
GBTYO:

Bastard Osogbo Taju, I will never deny where I am from neither will I claim where I am not from.

I am not Igbo, but if it will give you solace that only Yibbos can give you so much trauma and headache then I will claim Igbo for you here.

Ediot, gambari slave
sai buhari
Kai Jonathan....al his supporters are just clueless and lack constructive argument point grin
Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by GBTYO: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
sai buhari
Kai Jonathan....al his supporters are just clueless and lack constructive argument point grin

fool.
Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by gwales: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2015
s.t.u.p.i.d set of pple always shouting marginalisation. so the president should hv to come from the south before it can be termed as the fair.
Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by attacker231: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2015
GBTYO:

See this bastard spewing crap!

We all no the region with the highest bastard GDP.

You son of your landlord.

Your cursed mother in grave is the b.astard. She was gang r.aped by many mad men before she can finally produce you, your senile father was just a poster man and not your real father. Go to her grave, and beg her to tell you the truth. The curse on the wicked local village wh.0re you call a mother has been transferred to you and forever stick to you till you join her in hell. Rest in peace in advance cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by gwales: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2015
s.t.u.p.i.d set of pple always shouting marginalisation. so the president should hv to come from the south before it can be termed as fair. so when Adams oshiomole was the president I never recalled anyone from the North shouting
Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by GBTYO: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2015
attacker231:

Your cursed mother in grave is the b.astard. She was gang r.aped by many mad men before she can finally produce you, your senile father was just a poster man and not your real father. Go to her grave, and beg her to tell you the truth. The curse on the wicked local village wh.0re you call a mother has been transferred to you and forever stick to you till you join her in hell. Rest in peace in advance cool cool cool cool

only bastards talk crap like this
Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by kestolove95(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2015
GBTYO:

fool.

be constructive youngman...stop being clueless...
Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by GBTYO: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
be constructive youngman...stop being clueless...

FOOL
Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by attacker231: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2015
GBTYO:

only bastards talk crap like this

Go to your mother's grave and ask her, she will tell you the truth in your dreams. You deserve to suffer in life cos of the wicked way you were conceived. The curse will continue to manifest in your life forever.

2 Likes

Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by kestolove95(m): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2015
GBTYO:

FOOL
never again will u have sense grin

1 Like

Re: Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged by APCHaram: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Again my warning was real.

Now we see the outcome of a politically partisan labour union.

Fools

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Must Use Propaganda, Blackmail As Opposition” – House Speaker, Ihedioha / SEE GOBE: Police Rush To Rescue Two Pastors Fighting In Church (photo) / Igbos gather here, lets debate our future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.