Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Driving From Lagos To Delta - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Driving From Lagos To Delta (2074 Views)

Obey Traffic Law! Use Car Bluetooth Mirror to Make/Receive Cal When Driving / Vehicles Delivery - Lagos To Abuja, Kaduna, Edo (Vice Versa) Call 08090885065 / Brand New 307 Sedan,only Driving From Place Of Issue To Lagos Going for 2.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving From Lagos To Delta by tkovie2002(m): 1:30am On Jan 16, 2009
I would like to know how many of us has driven from Lagos to Delta or to the East all by yourself for the first time. What was the experience like and how was the journey. I would like to know what it feels like and what level of driving experience one needs to do that for the first time since I am planning to drive from Lagos to Warri very very soon.

And please, all necessary advices are fully welcome.
Re: Driving From Lagos To Delta by Emperoh(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2009
Bros just the basic stuffs
There is always a first time

I had mine last xmas 26th December precisely and it was really exciting and challenging
But if you are used to driving, it won't be a wahala for you
Just avoid over speeding, be alert at all times, be sure to keep within the limits you can control
Make sure the ride is in great shape. Get someone to be with you maybe someone who can drive.
Not for anything but to avoid sleep. That's the cause of most accidents.

Above all, leave everything in Gods hands. The road from Ore to Benin is better now so the journey and work is made easier for you
So enjoy your journey. it can be very exciting. . . ,
Re: Driving From Lagos To Delta by adexcarz(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2009
@Poster,
You have to be extra careful when approaching Ore, Limit your speed from Ore till you get Okada.
Do have a safe trip.
Re: Driving From Lagos To Delta by tkovie2002(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2009
Thanks bro's for the advice. I would like more comments to keep coming in.
Re: Driving From Lagos To Delta by zerofobia: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2009
When i was in Nigeria i schooled in O.O.U,Ago-Iwoye and drove down frequently,the advise i have to give is that you should have the corrrect papers of your car,check your tire pressure,do all the normal checks and be mindful of Okada and Ore due to the state of the roads.
Re: Driving From Lagos To Delta by tkovie2002(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2009
Thanks bro, let the words keep coming, Una dey give me mind!!! smiley
Re: Driving From Lagos To Delta by Ifeniyi22(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2009
Keep the speed within a limit that you can control.
Please make sure that your vehicle registration papers, drivers license etc are in order or the police and co will try and make your life miserable.
Rest very well a day before the journey so there's no fatigue.
have a safe trip

(1) (Reply)

1992 Volkswagen Jetta For Sale / 2001 Nissan Maxima For 1.25m, Full Options. / Registered Mercedes C230 Kompressor 02 Model @ #1.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.