Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) (3161 Views)

Which State Governor Or Politician Deserves This Kind Of Treatment? / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Photos: Ndigbo Endorse APC Candidates As They Pay Fashola A Courtesy Visit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Is Fashola A GOVERNOR OR A JOKER?

Fashola Hands Over Security Equipments To The
Best Police Force ... Thisday 2011

Federal Government's failure makes us provide
85% of police asset ... Fashola, premium times ..2012

Lagos almost running state police - Fashola -
Vanguard News...2012

Lagos state needs N51bn to fund police –
Fashola | The City...2013

- Gov. Fashola wants improved funding of
police ....Nigeria bulletin 2013

Lagos Seeks Dedicated Funds for Security,Policing... Thisday 2014

No succesful bank roberry in Lagos since 2008....Fashola 2014,

Ekiti Banks closes cause of armed robbery fears...... Punch dec 2014

Blame jonathan visits for lekki robbery....Fashola 2015
Fashola has always been consistent in his utterances..
Please use your google.com, to verify before commenting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by jboixxx: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ok. Let me call for backup abi na tactical manoeuvring?
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
He is a joker that became an erand boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by oluwadamilolah(f): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
He is a good governor

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
He's a clownish joker.

5 Likes

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Advertico:
He is a joker that became an erand boy.
Did you read and understand what is posted above? Doubt it though

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by clevvermind(m): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
he has been infected with the buhari virus. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
clevvermind:

Mr patrick sawyer,,, na you infect am?

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by ayokellany: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
What governor can be compared to Fashola ? None came close. In terms of roads jobs housing employment security provision of basic amenities such as water education just name and yet he does not have the largest state revenue in the country. Every Jonathan support should be sincere to their conscience. Fashola is miles ahead every other governor in Nigeria even though he's not doing enough but no one has achieved half of what he achieved. Fashola's achievement in terms of infrastructure daft even the president's achievement put together both in KM of constructed roads housing hospitals and even transportation.

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fashole
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
dele1727:

Did you read and understand what is posted above? Doubt it though
did u understand?
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
dele1727:
Is Fashola A GOVERNOR OR A JOKER?

Fashola Hands Over Security Equipments To The
Best Police Force ... Thisday 2011

Federal Government's failure makes us provide
85% of police asset ... Fashola, premium times ..2012

Lagos almost running state police - Fashola -
Vanguard News...2012

Lagos state needs N51bn to fund police –
Fashola | The City...2013

- Gov. Fashola wants improved funding of
police ....Nigeria bulletin 2013

Lagos Seeks Dedicated Funds for Security,Policing... Thisday 2014

No succesful bank roberry in Lagos since 2008....Fashola 2014,

Ekiti Banks closes cause of armed robbery fears...... Punch dec 2014

Blame jonathan visits for lekki robbery....Fashola 2015
Fashola has always been consistent in his utterances..
Please use your google.com, to verify before commenting
what's your point actually?

3 Likes

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
If Jonathan is given the opportunity to govern Lagos State, he will fail woefully. In fact he will be the worst Governor. It is this same state, with his style of leadership, that Fashola governs that made him classified as one of the best 100 best thinkers in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Advertico:
did u understand?
Now I know you don't understand,,,,,
I wrote THIS..
But if you need explanation...Matthew 7,7
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
southniyikaye:
...The point is that Fashola who made this statement knew what he was saying,...
If since 2008 till 2014, there was no succesful robbery in lagos, why was it successful now (2015)...
Simple. because policing in lagos become lax as the protection of the president is obviously the the no 1 thing on their mind....which is normal...

Hosting the president is no small issue..its like having a G.O of a church visit a branch, normal service is shattered to pieces, and little things are overlooked...
Imaging G.O adeboye visit a branche in surulere 4 times in 3months...a lot of things will be amiss..

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
southniyikaye:
...The point is that Fashola who made this statement knew what he was saying,...
If since 2008 till 2014, there was no succesful robbery in lagos, why was it successful now (2015)...
Simple. because policing in lagos become lax as the protection of the president is obviously the the no 1 thing on their mind....which is normal...

Hosting the president is no small issue..its like having a G.O of a church visit a branch, normal service is shattered to pieces, and little things are overlooked...
Imaging G.O adeboye visit a branche in surulere 4 times in 3months...a lot of things will be amiss..

So Fashola knows what he is saying...Hate it or Love it...he has said the truth

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
ayokellany:
What governor can be compared to Fashola ? None came close. In terms of roads jobs housing employment security provision of basic amenities such as water education just name and yet he does not have the largest state revenue in the country. Every Jonathan support should be sincere to their conscience. Fashola is miles ahead every other governor in Nigeria even though he's not doing enough but no one has achieved half of what he achieved. Fashola's achievement in terms of infrastructure daft even the president's achievement put together both in KM of constructed roads housing hospitals and even transportation.

Confirm...thanks for speaking with fact...
Imagine the difference between Abia and osun...yet we know which state has a governor..
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
dele1727:

Now I know you don't understand,,,,,
I wrote THIS..
But if you need explanation...Matthew 7,7
maybe u dnt even undastand ur own post. What is the title of ur post?
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Canme4u(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Baba Fash our incoming Minister under Buhari led Administration.

Sai Buhari2015

I have decided.
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Advertico:
maybe u dnt even undastand ur own post. What is the title of ur post?

Now that you ask,,
It is a question, and you are ask to make a choice based on the content...
So please take your time and go through the post not the title....I know you are educated
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Canme4u(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He's a clownish joker.

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Canme4u(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
clevvermind:

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
dele1727:

Now that you ask,,
It is a question, and you are ask to make a choice based on the content...
So please take your time and go through the post not the title....I know you are educated
yes i am and ur title is a questn with options, and I picked one. Do u have a problem with that? secondly, why not title ur post properly so it'll suit what u have in mind.
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Advertico:
yes i am and ur title is a questn with options, and I picked one. Do u have a problem with that? secondly, why not title ur post properly so it'll suit what u have in mind.
Did you answer the question based on the content of the post or other facts...
As an educated person, your belief should be based on available confirmed facts..and your conclusion should be logical, based on this facts so what is the basis of your conclusion or choice...
Is your choice informed?
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
dele1727:

Did you answer the question based on the content of the post or other facts...
As an educated person, your belief should be based on available confirmed facts..and your conclusion should be logical, based on this facts so what is the basis of your conclusion or choice...
Is your choice informed?
this guy. Look at ur title again. There are two options. A joker or a governor!!!!!!!!!,
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Kingspin(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
He is a good governor
Fashola rendering eye service work to Lagosians after 8years in office. He is a joker.

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Kingspin(m): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
ayokellany:
You believe Fashola 8years in office but refuse to belive GEJ. I blame past and present individual or group that divided us along geo political zones.

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kingspin:
You believe Fashola 8years in office but refuse to belive GEJ. I blame past and present individual or group that divided us along geo political zones.

true, we have been divided along many lines but our assesment of performance especially mine is based on how each individual affect us as a person.......the performance of fashola is seen and felt by all Lagosian. His works can be pointed to...
But Gej is the one telling us what he is doing, we are not feel it
Gej tells us that nigerian rice is now available yet I cannot see it
Gej tells us that power has improved but I cannot feel it..infact I now pay more for less
Gej pays subsidy on kerosene yet I still buy @market price
Gej denies all things .....chibok girls, abuja bomb blast, his wife health, morroco phone talk....to the level I know now believe he does not know what is going on in his government..
To crown it all...he personally admit to be a failure ...should I believe such a person...

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by Kingspin(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
dele1727:

true, we have been divided along many lines but our assesment of performance especially mine is based on how each individual affect us as a person.......the performance of fashola is seen and felt by all Lagosian. His works can be pointed to...
But Gej is the one telling us what he is doing, we are not feel it
Gej tells us that nigerian rice is now available yet I cannot see it
Gej tells us that power has improved but I cannot feel it..infact I now pay more for less
Gej pays subsidy on kerosene yet I still buy @market price
Gej denies all things .....chibok girls, abuja bomb blast, his wife health, morroco phone talk....to the level I know now believe he does not know what is going on in his government..
To crown it all...he personally admit to be a failure ...should I believe such a person...
See una problem ur celebrating bomb blast and chibok America citizen never talk these manner when the world trade centre were bomb. You believe Fashola is working but Gej has not done anything. It is the kind of politics we find ourselves. Today we have the revolution in the agriculture sector, we have huge construction of federal roads across Nigeria like never before, electric power plants present in various states of Nigeria. The trains are fully back again. The auto mobile industries has receive a boast in Nigeria. The aviation industry receiving attention. Then the Niger bridge under construction and dredging of various sea ports in Nigeria. Youth empowerment through the Youwin and Sure P where i benefited. Jonathan is doing something.

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by biafranqueen: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Jonathan is given the opportunity to govern Lagos State, he will fail woefully. In fact he will be the worst Governor. It is this same state, with his style of leadership, that Fashola governs that made him classified as one of the best 100 best thinkers in the world.
So your okay with him selling the Governors house and other prime property to Tinubu. Your truly an enemy of the state Wow!

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kingspin:
See una problem ur celebrating bomb blast and chibok America citizen never talk these manner when the world trade centre were bomb. You believe Fashola is working but Gej has not done anything. It is the kind of politics we find ourselves. Today we have the revolution in the agriculture sector, we have huge construction of federal roads across Nigeria like never before, electric power plants present in various states of Nigeria. The trains are fully back again. The auto mobile industries has receive a boast in Nigeria. The aviation industry receiving attention. Then the Niger bridge under construction and dredging of various sea ports in Nigeria. Youth empowerment through the Youwin and Sure P where i benefited. Jonathan is doing something.

You see what I mean.....
Did americans president deny twin tower bomb blast?
Did the american president wife turn the bomb blast into drama?
Transformation in the agricultural sector yet no reduction in the price of food. We are producing rice like never before but we still buy imported rice?
You build dams and electricity, yet we have no light and even pay more bill for less power
You earn more than previous administration yet you did not save, spent those money saved before your administration,,still borrowed money ...but we can not see what the money is used for...
I don't hate or dislike him...but nigeria has fared very badly in his 6 years
Re: Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) by dele1727: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
biafranqueen:
So your okay with him selling the Governors house and other prime property to Tinubu. Your truly an enemy of the state Wow!

But tinubu is in Nigeria if Gej was sincere ...let him send EFCC after him..but Tinubu unlike Bode george,alamesiya has never been convicted....
I do not say tinubu is clean oooo but let Gej show that he is against corruption by succesfully prosecuting corrupt individuals....but you can not name one person who has paid for been corrupt either false or true in his administration

Let him lead by example

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Igbo Innovators: Dr Chukwuma Innocent Owner Of Innoson Motors / BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari's Treatment In London Was Successful / Buhari: See What I Saw On "Hope For Nigeria" Facebook Page(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.