Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nairaland Polls For March 28 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Polls For March 28 Elections (332 Views)

(BREAKING NEWS) Online Presidential Polls for 2019 (Vote Your Most Likely Party) / Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections –adhoc Staffs / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Polls For March 28 Elections by guyANDROID1: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
If punch, vanguard and some online editors can have a poll for the two big parties for the coming elections. I guess it is not too bad for the largest forum in Africa to have a poll for APC and PDP presidential candidates.

My own suggestions is that, this thread should be updated daily for the online polls and see who carries the day come 27th of March.. .

Don't be surprised, this might be carried by newspapers o shocked

Enough of the debate and fight.

If you're supporting GEJ( Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) , just type GEJ(no other letters or words only GEJ) so that this will be easy for the mods to count AND if you are voting for GMB(General Muhammad Buhari) just type GMB only.

I also suggest if the mods can do this in a more civilised way like some forum sites having the "polls" link.
Re: Nairaland Polls For March 28 Elections by guyANDROID1: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
GMB kiss

(1) (Reply)

Postponment Of Election Is D Blaim All On Nsa Or Dont We C Jega 2 Was Nt Ready? / Have You Collected Permanent Voter's Card? / Election Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.