Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day (777 Views)

Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? / I Lost My Mum In The 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident / 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day by Expsbterror(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abeg I need all your assistance and idea on what special thing to do or get for mummy before she comes back from church .

Got about 1hr 30mins count down.

Abeg front page.
Btw happy mother's day to all mums out there and all them future mums especially on NL.

Thank you
Re: What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day by experimentist: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Expsbterror:
Abeg I need all your assistance and idea on what special thing to do or get for mummy before she comes back from church .

Got about 1hr 30mins count down.

Abeg front page.
Btw happy mother's day to all mums out there and all them future mums especially on NL.

Thank you
A portrait picture of Buhari, our incoming president.. Don't thank me, it's free.
Re: What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day by Expsbterror(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
A portrait picture of Buhari, our incoming president.. Don't thank me, it's free.

Kai. Lolz. I serious na
Re: What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day by experimentist: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Expsbterror:

Kai. Lolz. I serious na
Lolz.. Ok, enter market and buy her a nice dress then
Re: What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day by Expsbterror(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
Lolz.. Ok, enter market and buy her a nice dress then

On Sunday? Doubt if market go open na
Re: What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day by mutter(f): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tell her you love her and will always be there for her. There is nothing a mother desires more.

1 Like

Re: What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day by Expsbterror(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Finally what I d was to, iron Alot of her clothes she had been piling up sheet washing, recharged her fone and gave her a treat of [From left to right, white rice(local rice),stew with turkey, lots of suya, 2 peppered dry fishes and malt.] As seen in d pic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day by veave(f): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Expsbterror:
Finally what I d was to, iron Alot of her clothes she had been piling up sheet washing, recharged her fone and gave her a treat of [From left to right, white rice(local rice),stew with turkey, lots of suya, 2 peppered dry fishes and malt.] As seen in d pic.

Good boy.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has More Influence In The Children's Marriage Between The Father And Mother? / Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! / Happy Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.