Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mother's Day Celebration: Celebrities Express Love For Their Mum With Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother's Day Celebration: Celebrities Express Love For Their Mum With Pictures (1004 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration / P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) / E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Day Celebration: Celebrities Express Love For Their Mum With Pictures by klem93(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
in the mood of mother's day, celebrities express love for their mothers
Joke Silver and Mum

Basketmouth's Mum

Kunle Afolayan and Mum

Ubi Franklin and Mum

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/03/mother.html

Re: Mother's Day Celebration: Celebrities Express Love For Their Mum With Pictures by klem93(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
more
Frank Edward and Mum

Sasha P's Mum

Waje, Sister and Mum

Praiz and Mum

Re: Mother's Day Celebration: Celebrities Express Love For Their Mum With Pictures by Wuuworld(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sweet mother,my promise and prayer for u this day is that u will forever be my mum,if the word reincarnate is real,u will be my mum again and again...My the Lord continue to perfect the works of ur hands....May the Lord never allow us to cause u pains...bigger u mummy mi...loving u to the bone...and I want to use this opportunity to pray for the souls of the faithful departed Mums all over the world,that God should have mercy on them,may their sins never stand on their way,may their cloths be of no stain....God's mercy we pray upon them.......Happy mothering Sunday to all Anglican Mums and All other women in the Motherhood....Bigger them ALL..#Wuuworld cares#

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day Celebration: Celebrities Express Love For Their Mum With Pictures by DesChyko: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Awkward seeing all these Mothers' Day issue.. It's still a week away for me.
Re: Mother's Day Celebration: Celebrities Express Love For Their Mum With Pictures by Emyo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice families

PS:
NEW SONG

Download Plenty Tinz by Tha Suspect ft.
YungFizee (prod.by KinQi) http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/ae6ceff7
Re: Mother's Day Celebration: Celebrities Express Love For Their Mum With Pictures by angelTI(f): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lovely pictures. God bless all mothers. May they reap the fruit of their labour and not mourn their children. Amen
Re: Mother's Day Celebration: Celebrities Express Love For Their Mum With Pictures by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Omotola mother.

Re: Mother's Day Celebration: Celebrities Express Love For Their Mum With Pictures by mimifavour(f): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice. But my mum comes first. She is my all in all I luv u my mamma. May God continue to bless and keep u for us.
U will live to rip the seed u planted in us ur children. God's hand is on u n for all ur shame u will have triple of blessings Mrs charity my swt mother. kiss kiss kiss grin

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do ??my Fiancee Does Not Like Sex - Ezekiel Amadi / Beauty Kills: Woman Dies After A Botched Cosmetic Surgery In Dallas, USA / Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Share Hot Photos Of Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.