Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out (96433 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / Ican Study Pack For Public Sector Accounting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by Hardetemi: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2019
Pls can you help me send the study pack to my email.
Am having difficulty downloading it. Pls for God's sake. This is my email below.
Adebayotemitayo631@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by Hardetemi: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Hardetemi
Pls I will need you to help me send ICAN pack for skills level for November 2019 diet to my email, I want to take the exam.
Adebayotemitayo631@gmail.com. thanks and God bless you.
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by aojully: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pls can i obtain ICAN Form now or i need to wait till January?
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by Jimoh7555: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Are you a professional student of ICAN at the final stage?
Have you attempted ICAN Case Study and failed ridiculously?
Are you just attempting ICAN Case Study for the first time?
Are you aware ICAN Case Study is the easiest paper to fail?
Are you also aware it is the simplest to pass?
Are you sceptical of the new ICAN Case Study syllabus?
Have you been searching for the right material to use for ICAN Case Study?
Do you need a competent ICAN Case Study tutor?
Do you need a personal tutor?
Are your schedule tight and no time for weekend lectures?

All of these questions and more will be answered, just contact us today@ JO & Associates (ICAN Case Study Online Classroom)

Please share with your friends you know is writing ICAN exam....

Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by mickel00(m): 2:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Mattex001:

Foundation Packs huh?
Bro, please help me with foundation study packs ohimaimike24@gmail.com. Blessings follow you.
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by abiolakreations(f): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Someone please help me with Skills Level Study Pack ...Please ..God bless you. Biolamotunde64@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by sokus(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2019
PLEASE HELP WITH THE PROFESSIONAL PACKS. I AM AT THE FINAL STAGE. sonye4real2000@gmail.com
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by aojully: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
PLS CAN I STILL APPLY FOR FOUNDATIONAL COURSE FOR THIS YEAR OR IS LATE ALREADY?
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by kkjames(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pls I care for skill level kkjamesa2@gmail.com us my mailbox
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by qanda: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2019
kkjames:
Pls I care for skill level kkjamesa2@gmail.com us my mailbox

They are available for FREE at the Professional exam section of Q and A App. Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by qanda: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2019
Access all ICAN study packs, Past Questions and Answers for FREE on Q and A App. They are available at the Professional exam section of Q and A App.

Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by Bayhor(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pls I need Ivan study pack for foundation
baygidconcept1@gmail.com
Add up on 08035426627
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by NneomaA1: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
kindly forward the study packs for skills level, i am finding it difficult to download them. thank you
joanna.real@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by lakezedd: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Good afternoon house, can someone please send me the new professional stage study packs to my email, olalekanrahman2@gmail.com..thank you

1 Like

Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by reallydoe231: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Please can someone send the new ican study packs for skills level to my email @ desmondoreva@gmail.com
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by Chrisda22(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please anybody that can send me the foundation softcopy for MI, TAX, AND FA will be appreciated. My email is okorochristian1998@gmail.com
My wasap number is 07083320202
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by joe4christ2008(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hi,

Kindly Help with downloads for PM to joe4christ2008@yahoo.com

Sincerely appreciated.
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by rangy: 7:27am On Oct 04, 2019
Geist:
check this thread and not just your mentions, you quoted my email address. Please help me clean it off. I sent you a mail now to the email you wrote above.

Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by rangy: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Mattex001:

Send me a message!

I can't see your mail again!

Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by lakezedd: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2019
Good morning house, please i need the new ican study packs for audit and assurance and all the courses in the professional stage.
Olalekanrahman2@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by SimFrank: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pls if you have the study materials for the professional stage, kindly help a brother:
simfrankie.ff@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by iamsuskay(m): 1:10pm On May 10, 2020
hello, please help with study pack for skill and professional level files. thank You. may God bless. please send it to saliuusmankayode@gmail.com
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by karbie(f): 1:26am On Jun 14, 2020
Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by karbie(f): 1:27am On Jun 14, 2020
karbie:
Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by davoagk: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
ABDamola:

Pls broda cn u send d study packs 4 foundation level 2me pls?
Email: afees4wesley@yahoo.com
Tanx!

pls i also need the study pack for foundation level.
davoagk@gmail.com
thanks
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by davoagk: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mattex001:

Good day bro...Pls I'm a coper serving in Kwara State I just managed to register for ICAN with January Alawee and now I don't even think I can afford to pay for Study Packs Pls I would appreciate if you can help me some of the Study Packs for Foundation(Business Law, Management information, and Financial

Pls Mattex, can you help me with the study pack for the foundation class?
davoagk@gmail.com
Re: ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out by buchyno123: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2020
pls am writing in nov, i am attending lecture and there are some topics giving me issues(transfer price) in pm. those topics are not in the old pack i have, am trying to download the new pack to no avail. pls can u send me csme and pm. my mail is edwardonyebuchi123@gmail.com. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.