Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' (801 Views)

T.B Joshua Did Not Steal Your wife,but Rather You Gave Her To him@pastor Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' by solarview(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Every where he goes people always called him pastor, though he is not a pastor but he just love God and behaves Christlike.
This has become a source of worries. How can people just see someone even when they don't know the church he attends and start to call him.
Please help if you have any takes on this.
Re: Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' by Vision4God: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
It doesnt matter.let dem kip calin u pastor & kip bn urself, serve God wholeheartedly.
Its a gud sign.

Nb: in life piple will always talk, cal u names, ridicule u, celeberate u, if ur an important person.

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' by Nostradamus: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
nothing bad been called a pastor.you want them to start calling you a rapist?
Re: Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' by solarview(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nostradamus:
nothing bad been called a pastor.you want them to start calling you a rapist?

The cause of worries is not being called a pastor but why is in every where and in different states, even from strangers.
Re: Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' by sholay2011(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' by Nostradamus: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
solarview:

The cause of worries is not being called a pastor but why is in every where and in different states, even from strangers.
okay...possibly he look cool and gentle,an advantage thou,people won't suspect him if a crime occur
Re: Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' by Ifeann(f): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
solarview:
Every where he goes people always called him pastor, though he is not a pastor but he just love God and behaves Christlike.
This has become a source of worries. How can people just see someone even when they don't know the church he attends and start to call him.

How can this be a source of worry... he should be proud of that association..
Re: Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' by Sanchez01: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
solarview:
I used to have my head all worked up about this a long time ago but I simply gave up and have resigned to the struggles. My real name is extremely rare and most people around have problems calling me by my name. Please count it all joy smiley
Re: Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' by Sanchez01: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ifeann:

How can this be a source of worry... he should be proud of that association..
You know, it would be better if you don't take a swipe at the sister religion. It's not Christ-like smiley
Re: Please Help, People Just See Him And Call Him 'pastor' by enomakos(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2015
solarview
post=31639893:

Every where he goes people always called him pastor,
though he is not a pastor but he just love God and behaves Christlike.
This has become a source of worries. How can people just see someone
even when they don't know the church he attends and start to call him.
the voice of the people is the voice of God

that is his calling

tell him to go enroll in a bible school

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be An Angel Or UFO? (photo) / N/korea The Most Dangerous Place To Be A Christian In The World / Pope Francis Arrives In America For The First Time Ever For A 6-days Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.