Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Mother ....do U Remember The Poem? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother ....do U Remember The Poem? (857 Views)

My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother ....do U Remember The Poem? by musaajebor(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
back in those childhood years when we were made to recite this poem in pri sch. i hope yall remember.
heres the 1st stanza

who sat and watched my infant head
while sleeping on my cradle bed
and tears of sweet affection shed
my mother

happy mothering sunday to all luvin and caring mothers across the globe especially my mother.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother ....do U Remember The Poem? by SalC: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
When pain and sickness made me cry
Who gazed upon my heavy eyes
And weep for fear that I should die
My mother

1 Like

Re: My Mother ....do U Remember The Poem? by SalC: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Who taught my infant lips to pray
And love God's holy book and day
And walk in wisdom' pleasant way
My mother

1 Like

Re: My Mother ....do U Remember The Poem? by MMotimo: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yes, a very nice poem
Right up there with that "sweet mother" evergreen song

(1) (Reply)

What Fun Name Do You Call You Mum? / Paramedic Bride Abandones Wedding To Rescue Accident Victims. / When My 3-year-old Stole.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.