Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Another June 12 Is Brewing! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another June 12 Is Brewing! (650 Views)

Trouble Is Brewing In Nigeria's Oil Country / Trouble Is Brewing In Nigeria’s Oil - Foreignpolicy.com / Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another June 12 Is Brewing! by blushmg: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
In the interview below, the Pastor known to be very accurate in his predictions spoke on National issues, especially the coming election. He says PDP will retain power in an election that will be believed to have been won by Buhari. He said there will be War... Please read for yourself.

Apostle Rotimi Temituro is a well known Man of God as far as prophecy is concerned. In the past, he has predicted many things including the death of the former Governor of Ondo State, Olusegun Agagu. He had predicted something to a young lady who worked in the Governor’s office at that time and when it came to past, she told the Governor of a certain Man of God “who is very good”. He ended up in the Governor’s office and in the midst of all that the governor wanted to give him to hear something good from God, he dropped the bomb shell… Governor Mimiko is still alive today as a witness to this!
Apostle Rotimi Temituro, The Founder and Senior Pastor of Zion Apostle Ministry located at Egbeda, Lagos, started the Ministry work in 1995 and since then, there has been no going back. He says he knows he is putting his name and Ministry on the line for this prophecy but he is not mincing words as he says what God has sent him.
The Interview was conducted by the Editor of Abesan News, Olufemi Odeyemi and a senior colleague from NaijaFm, Uk, Chief Akin Williams.
(Enjoy the excerpt)
ABESAN NEWS: For those who don’t know you, please introduce yourself and tell us what you do.
PASTOR: To the glory of God, I am Apostle Rotimi Temituro, the founding and presiding President of Zion Apostle Ministry, a Pentecostal Church founded on the 28th of March, 2010. For a very long time, it has been very rare to see people that God has called in to the Ministry full time but we give God the glory for those that have worked ahead of us. I am one of those that God has given the grace to just work for Him alone. All I do as the Pastor of the Church Headquarter is worship God and give Him all the glory. I have written two Books and at a time I was writing columns in the media including Abesan News, but basically, I live by the Gospel.
ABESAN NEWS: For the purpose of what we want to talk about, I need to ask if you belong to any Political Party.
PASTOR: No, and as a matter of fact, I find it difficult seeing a Pastor having a Party. I believe in my church, there could be APC, PDP and others and as a spiritual father, I pray for everybody. Even if there is a revelation, I try to relate it in a way so as not to hurt the opposing Party. I do not believe that Men of God should belong to a Party. There should be neutrality. In the Bible, there is always the office of the King, the Priest and the Prophet. Samuel was a Prophet for different Kings including David and Saul, so he was never a party to…or he was not even a Court member, to use that word. So it’s strange when you see Men of God being too close to or too tight with Rulers, I’m not saying they shouldn’t pray or counsel them but now becoming too close is not good.
ABESAN NEWS: So what do you think about men of God endorsing political candidates?
PASTOR: When you use the word endorse, its sharp! A man of God could advice that he prefers people to vote for so so person but when he goes to mandate it for the church, it’s another ball game entirely.
ABESAN NEWS: Ok, how will you differentiate between advice and endorse?
PASTOR: If he places the facts on the table and say for these reasons, I think we should vote for this person, that is an advice and probably in his sitting room. But when you are in the church, the pulpit is meant for the work of God, unless God asks you to speak. I do not believe politics should be introduced in the church. The last time I spoke on politics in the church was to advise voters to vote and go back home and not to fight for anybody. I believe that should be the stance of men of God.
ABESAN NEWS: Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, which you are a member, believes every Pastor should be actively involved in day to day politics of Nigeria, what do you see to that? Also, what’s your take on the controversial N7b given to CAN to distribute to churches in Nigeria?
PASTOR: Thanks for the second question firstly, if it’s true, there’s nowhere in the Bible that bribe is to be taken in order to compel the congregation to do anything. It is wrong, wherever it is said, it is wrong. In all sections of Religion, it is wrong. If anybody has been bribed as a religious leader to enforce or ensure the votes of his congregation, it is wrong. Then to the first question, I want to seriously disagree with the participation of Pastors in political activities. I will believe we are fatherly figure and they should come for prayer and advice. I don’t even want to see a Pastor at a political rally. If that Pastor is a politician, we should know if he is ordained by God as a Help-Pastor or ordained by his Pastor as a worker and his other work is politics. If anybody is into politics as his means of livelihood and he is active in the church being ordained by a Pastor, it’s different. But I wouldn’t expect great men of God like the leaders of the churches in Nigeria to be there at rallies reeling out their manifesto. That is going beyond your calling.
ABESAN NEWS: Someone like Pastor Chris Okotie who has contested the presidency of Nigeria or Pastor Tunde Bakare who has been a vice presidential candidate and both owning their churches with large congregation might not agree with you on this.
PASTOR: I want you to know that the biggest problem in Christianity is that we tend to interpret the Bible to suit us. The Bible says in Malachi 2:15 that I am your God, I hate divorce. That’s the stand of God but you see Pastors indulging in the act and encouraging it. That does not mean they have changed the status of God. So, going out of the way of God doesn’t mean that’s what God wants. Our offices are different, especially prophets and church leaders. There is no way you can be a Pastor successfully and handle politics. Where will you get the time? Where do you get the truthfulness…the righteousness? The moment you are too close to politicians, even your integrity is in doubt. In fact, if appointed into any position in government, the Pastor must be very careful and pray that it is a mind of God for you at that time. Of which I see no reason why you should leave your pulpit for that.
ABESAN NEWS: What has God shown you about the coming election?
PASTOR: Ok, thank you for this question. On a personal level, I would have wanted Buhari because I see him as being courageous for coming out 3 times in the past and not being corrupted- that’s what we hear. It’s very rare to see someone like that, with that determination. He must have something very good he wants to do for Nigeria.
But on the contrary, the Lord has said it not once, not twice to me that the grace to rule this nation again is not on Buhari…that PDP will retain power and the people that love Buhari should be praying for his life to last the next 2-3 years. There will be a tussle till February 2016 concerning the outcome, but Buhari does not have the grace. This is a clear prophecy from God. I have never had any contact with any high level PDP member and I don’t wish to have.
The mind of God concerning this dispensation is that there is supposed to be a breaking of this Nation this year, I mean a war.
ABESAN NEWS: Are you saying PDP will win in a free and fair election?
PASTOR: The question you are asking is that will they win it or rule it…I will answer that they will rule it. It’s not going to be free and fair. It will be a case of another MKO, everybody will feel Buhari has won but he doesn’t have the grace to rule. This is the direct message from God, that we should be praying for his health if we love him, but about ruling, No. If Osinbajo had been the vice of Jonathan which is quite impossible, he has the aura and grace to rule in the nearest future but Buhari needs to pray for his life.
ABESAN NEWS: If God has seen this and from what you say, Buhari is well loved and favoured, can’t God make rigging impossible for the PDP?
PASTOR: Sometimes in 1Kings22, a King wanted to go to a battle and he called the prophets and asked them to pray. They prayed and told Jehoshaphat I am here, go to the battle, you will win. They all said the same thing until a young prophet came and said no, God says if you go, you will die. They were confused that why is he saying this? He said “I saw in the heavens that the Lord released a false spirit to confuse the prophets because God wanted to disgrace Ahab”. In this case, God is using the PDP government, not Jonathan now, to forestall the evil that would have happened. This is the kind of prophecy that prayers will not change because it is the mind of God. God is not keeping PDP in government because they are not corrupted but because there is a bigger evil that is supposed to fall on Nigeria and He is using them to midwife peace.
ABESAN NEWS: Let’s talk about the war that you talked about sir, what kind of war are we looking at? Is it a civil war and how long will it last?
PASTOR: We are in the hands of God and I pray the war should not come, but if…there is no if, PDP is going to win and that’s what will stop the war. Although there will be serious insurgency, starting from the North-East all the way to Abuja. Abuja will be in flames. It will not last days, not weeks; it will be months of insecurity. But during the tribunal that will follow, there will be peace maintained by the PDP government. It won’t be a religious thing, civilians will run helter-skelter and Boko Haram will take advantage. I see foreign powers coming in to help us to subdue Boko Haram. It won’t be by the power or knowledge of Jonathan but God will use PDP to maintain peace.
ABESAN NEWS: Are you saying in essence that if Buhari becomes the president of Nigeria, the end would have been bad for Nigeria?
PASTOR: I am saying God is preventing a serious war that would have made you and I run away and leave our families with everybody running here and there to save ourselves. If Buhari becomes the president, the end will be war in Nigeria, serious war.
ABESAN NEWS: Is there going to be a possibility of an Interim government in Nigeria?
PASTOR: I have not been shown that, I wouldn’t know that. I see Jonathan moving ahead. But at the end of the whole thing, I see Jonathan being called to a panel to account for his activities while in office. So many people will be exposed, but for now, he is in-charge.
ABESAN NEWS: This prophecy will put you on the spot and probably put your Ministry on the line. Are you telling us to go ahead with all you have said sir?
PASTOR: This is a Prophet you are talking about. I said God revealed to me. It is not so far, we are talking August maximum and everything would have come out. I know it’s going to be everywhere in the media, online and on social media. This is what I have seen and this is what I know.
ABESAN NEWS: It’s nice talking to you sir.
PASTOR: God bless you sir.

Re: Another June 12 Is Brewing! by blushmg: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Another June 12 Is Brewing! by egift(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Election will hold. Handover will occur. Buhari will be President. Jonathan will be safely sent home. Nigeria will remain and be great. #Change.

1 Like

Re: Another June 12 Is Brewing! by balash(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:
Election will hold. Handover will occur. Buhari will be President. Jonathan will be safely sent home. Nigeria will remain and be great. #Change.

God Bless You bro

2 Likes

Re: Another June 12 Is Brewing! by ademega(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:
I didn't see anything different from your position. The voice of man is the voice of God. Election will hold no war. Host of heaven has stamped it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TF? Fr Mbaka Still Insisting GEJ Is After His Life. Releases Statement / The GEJ Admin And Its 50 Shades Of Lies By Karo Orovboni / Exposed: APC Plans Nigerian 'spring'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.