Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) (24376 Views)

2 Military Helicopters Spotted At Aso Rock (Photos) / Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba / Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by horlly440(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Happy mothers day
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by sasildenafil: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is great
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by slimfit1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind him, Go school him no gree. grin
They just hate GEJ for nothing.

There is no school for common sense and patriotism.
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by clevvermind(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
bobchigar:

Hw has GEJ song improve the life of suffering citizens?
shut up jor.
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Ur last mothers day in office....ma regards to ur mum mr president may God bless her forgvn us u to rule us for 6yrs...

Sai buhari
god punish u
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by MEILYN(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
for ur beauty alone...I go chill. till den
undecided you dey craze? PDP no get fine girls that is why cheesy

Na ugly girls like mama peace dey pdp.
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by kestolove95(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
MEILYN:
undecided you dey craze? PDP no get fine girls that is why cheesy

Na ugly girls like mama peace dey pdp.
lol so dix babe knw fine?
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by MEILYN(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
lol so dix babe knw fine?
Na makeup grin

Take her swimming bro....
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by davinchi86(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Ur last mothers day in office....ma regards to ur mum mr president may God bless her forgvn us u to rule us for 6yrs...

Sai buhari
buhari wil nt smell d seat of d president dnt u c dat gej is everywere sai jonathan failbuhari
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by stayblack: 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
JOE HERE JOE THERE..NA TODAY DAY BREAK..GUY WE NOR DEY CRAZY..WE KNOW WETIN DEY..ABEG GIVE BUHARI THE MANTLE OF LEADERSHIP..U BE REAL BITCHHHHH..
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by kestolove95(m): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
MEILYN:
Na makeup grin

Take her swimming bro....
guy but mi like her na grin
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by melvin0004(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:

Sai buhari
mumu be reasonable 4 once....
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by melvin0004(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

Eediot
its idiot nt eediot.....u are d bigger one 4 nt showing gej respect.
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by jide333(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
WATCH OUT! soon you will see copy cats from APC leaders.. Soon u will see apc gathering grannies and young mothers and asking them to vote out GEJ..... APC= Shit
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by Moheat(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
siraj1402:
That's the best of him,slowpoke.All he is good at is visiting the obas,Churches and makeup.

show some respect please. This man is someone's father and is holding a position your forefathers never dreamt of. Naija! even people wey no fit be class rep go come online dey yarn rubbish
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by Taireblaze(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:

Sai buhari
hummmmm:.......see poor english...
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by Qnaija: 12:04am On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:

Sai buhari
hahhhahahahaa grin
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by IGWISE(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Pls wat type of song is my president sanging?
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by knightsTempler: 12:37am On Mar 16, 2015
garrix8:
By the Next Mother's day you'll be in Otuoke..

Useless Jonadunce.

This is what is in your brain reason why you lack respect to your elders.

Can you call your father useless and dunce? If not, retrace your step boy.

Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by clemsolohi(f): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2015
Correct pikin of him mama.
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by Eonuegbu25: 1:15am On Mar 16, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by tushburg(m): 1:16am On Mar 16, 2015
Here in Congo we Celebrte mothers day everyday.

Gej my man tho
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by optimisticdrey(m): 2:55am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That's my president, Ride on sir.
More grease to your elbows.

Some "people" will start accusing Mr. President for celebrating mother's day in church, I don't blame them though, I blame GEJ.
#Apcjokers
U fool , useless fellow ... I know say sufferness don dey good for ur life ... U better go to hell , u and and ur fucking Mr President
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 3:48am On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is one of the jokers I was talking about earlier. You sound pained, please take your frustration somewhere else.

Shut the fu ck up you bloody hypocritical swine
You and your pro Jonathan gasbags should be ready for a monumental disgrace in two weeks
Fuc king tosspot!
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by Mattpopson101: 4:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Oga Jolantern EGbere u cant deceive me again, GMB 2015
lalasticlala:
President Jonathan leading other men at the Aso Rock Chapel to sing a special song for Mothers, Sun., March 15

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid?idx=1

Wow!! Good to see our president is a born again..

I love this..
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by hola106(m): 5:20am On Mar 16, 2015
Team .GMB. Jo lantern must Go byebye
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:22am On Mar 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Shut the fu ck up you bloody hypocritical swine
You and your pro Jonathan gasbags should be ready for a monumental disgrace in two weeks
Fuc king tosspot!
Hehehehehehehehehehe... You sound pained...just kill your self already. BUHARI COW.
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:23am On Mar 16, 2015
optimisticdrey:

U fool , useless fellow ... I know say sufferness don dey good for ur life ... U better go to hell , u and and ur fucking Mr President
Go to hell... You and your illiterate Certificateless general.
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Toktee:
jonadullard houseboy,dnt worry,your jesus will be home soon.
Gay pig, Are you still following me??
Re: Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:25am On Mar 16, 2015
kissty:
upon say him done creat almagiri school 4 dem. dia fada failbuhari don transmit the spirit & bloos of #no certificate give dem. olofofo
Don't mind the sadists, They just take their frustration upon GEJ

We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists / Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). / APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Amaechi