Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,501 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP (2390 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS / S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by brosun(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
All Progressives Congress, APC
Presidential candidate spent about 57 per
cent of government allocation to the
defunct Petroleum Trust Fund, PTF
financing projects in the South-East,
South-South and South-Western parts of
the Country, the National Secretary of the
Social Democratic Party, SDP, Dr. Sadiq
Umar, claimed yesterday.
Umar made the disclosure in an exclusive
chat in his Abuja office with Sunday
Mirror. The politician, who is also the
National Secretary of the Northern
Development Caucus, said he was
disappointed that “lies were being peddled
on the achievements of Buhari” while he
served as the Chairman of the PTF.
“I am an SDP leader and I’m not in support
of the APC, but the truth must be told. The
PTF under Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,
spent about 57 per cent PTF funds in the
Southern part of the country and was part
of the government that created Bayelsa
State, where President Goodluck Jonathan
is from, so we should not ridicule that man
unduly
“Rather, I think that he deserves to be
given credit. I can tell you and you are free
to go and verify, that only 43 per cent of
the PTF was spent by Buhari in the North.
The Politician regretted that the same
could not be said about President
Jonathan, whom he accused of allocating
more than 53 per cent of the 2015 Capital
Budget to the Niger Delta area of the
country.
“President Jonathan has proposed 53
percent of the 2015 Capital Budget to
Niger Delta or the South-south, and the
most unfortunate and saddest thing is that
this is an election year. So it is very
unwise and does not show good
leadership”, he said.
Umar who accused Jonathan of being a
sectional president, said he deserved to be
impeached for multiple breaches of the
constitution and biased leadership.
“The PDP and the leadership of Jonathan,
has brought a lot of disaster to our
democracy. The issue is supposed to lead
to an administration been impeached or
called to order. Or at least the National
Assembly, if it is truly for the people,
should rejected a lopsided budget
proposal from the president”, he advised.
He said to make headway; the country
needed a disciplined party that would put
its resources to responsible and judicious
use, instead of frittering it away on
frivolity and ostentatious living.
He said his party though was not fielding
a presidential candidate for the polls; it
was for fiscal discipline and accountability
in governance.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/buhari-spent-57-of-ptf-funds-in-the-south-sdp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by SeverusSnape(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Big lie... Coming from the National secretary of Northern development caucus.
Let him mention the projects the Arewa people's general executed in the south. Rubbish!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by mperoakeem(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
pdp and lies are synonymous

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by kheart(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Booked
Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by shaddi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
shocked

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by dunkem21(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rants from a drowning man grin. Where are the projects

If you claim GEJ is a sectional president, why is he being accused of doing little in his region and so much in the north?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by kestolove95(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
If it cums to lie...pdp is a heavy duty machine

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by MEILYN(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
PDP and lies are synonymous

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by Toktee(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
slowpoke,can you please tell us the truth,since you know the truth,you fool,you don't believed someone from the north,but cn we blieve fishermen in the south?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by SeverusSnape(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Toktee:
[s]slowpoke,can you please tell us the truth,since you know the truth,you fool,you don't believed someone from the north,but cn we blieve fishermen in the south?[/s]
Ranting of a pig. It's like you're gay, You're just following me around. Please leave me o, I'm not gay.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by Cruzeiro(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by egift(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ORfeG9hOA2M/VHZAVbViqbI/AAAAAAAD-aI/NTyV6YI5qN4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by egift(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Let him mention the projects the Arewa people's general executed in the south. Rubbish!!!

If you have a valid evidence in the contrary, post it and stop crying over your spilled Propaganda milk that has been exposed.

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by SeverusSnape(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

If you have a valid evidence in the contrary, post it and stop crying over your spilled Propaganda milk that has been exposed.

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari 2015.
Evidences abound for all to see, That useless change is stoppable, we've been stopping it since 2003.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by EvilBrain1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

There are still plenty of roads in Lagos built by the PTF. If you look around, you can still see their logo at roadsides. Also, many teaching hospitals are still using PTF bedsheets and PTF surgical boots more than a decade later.

And BTW, the reason why PTF spent more money i the south is because most of their budget went to roads, and roads in the south are much more expensive to build compared to the north because of the nature of the soil.

There are many legitimate things you can use to criticize Buhari, but his record as PTF chairman is not one of them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by EvilBrain1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
dunkem21:
Rants from a drowning man grin. Where are the projects

If you claim GEJ is a sectional president, why is he being accused of doing little in his region and so much in the north?

Nobody is accusing GEJ of doing much in the north, or anywhere for that matter. He is being accused of doing little in his region and next to nothing elsewhere. Or is it in the areas that were suffering under Boko Haram rule for months that he is "doing so much"?

So much in what area? Northern Nigeria is one of the few places in the world where absolute poverty is actually increasing. Show me one single person who isnt a PDP sockpuppet that is praising Jonathan's performance in the north. Just one!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by POPdecorator: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
That is non my bussines

sai baba
sai change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by sammyj: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
SAI Baba performed without being sentimental and expect more after his voted and sworn in !!! cheesy

SAI GMB/PYO !!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by bola1992: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ is all i know.
Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by vedaxcool(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari has a strange way of showing his "hatred" for the south!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by dunkem21(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
EvilBrain1:

Nobody is accusing GEJ of doing much in the north, or anywhere for that matter. He is being accused of doing little in his region and next to nothing in elsewhere. Or is it in the areas that were suffering under Boko Haram rule for months that he is "doing so much"?

So much in what area? Northern Nigeria is one of the few places in the world where absolute poverty is actually increasing. Show me one single person who isnt a PDP sockpuppet that is praising Jonathan's performance in the north. Just one!

OK, where is Buhari's PTF projects in the south?

Be truthful for once!
Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by Toktee(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Ranting of a pig. It's like you're gay, You're just following me around. Please leave me o, I'm not gay.
DOggy,no wonder how you spread hate on this forum,your jesus,the clumsy looking fisherman and his shippo wife,will never ever stay beyond may 29 in aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by Toktee(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
dunkem21:

OK, where is Buhari's PTF projects in the south?

Be truthful for once!
May you not see again in your entire life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by SeverusSnape(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Toktee:
DOggy,no wonder how you spread hate on this forum,your jesus,the clumsy looking fisherman and his shippo wife,will never ever stay beyond may 29 in aso rock.
Please I'm not a gay, leave me, stop following me around, stop stalking me Viewer.
Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by meforyou1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
That Malam should shut the hell up. Buhari did not execute a single project in south east when he was chairman PTF. While he was busy pouring more coal tar on roads already in already good condition from kaduna to Kano and katsina, he couldn't rehabilitate up to 1km of enugu - ph expressway. He just poured concrete on the main road and abandoned the work till obasanjo chased him away.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by dunkem21(m): 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Toktee:
May you not see again in your entire life.

How you people turn everything to insults amaze me.

Point out Buhari's PTF projects, I'll gladly oblige you with GEJ transformations in the north.

Till then ..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by egift(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Evidences abound for all to see, That useless change is stoppable, we've been stopping it since 2003.

Where is the evidence, post it here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by LoveDecay(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
meforyou1:
That Malam should shut the hell up. Buhari did not execute a single project in south east when he was chairman PTF. While he was busy pouring more coal tar on roads already in already good condition from kaduna to Kano and katsina, he couldn't rehabilitate up to 1km of enugu - ph expressway. He just poured concrete on the main road and abandoned the work till obasanjo chased him away.

Close your Wikipedia mouth. Obasanjo chased Buhari, he also chased Okonjo Iweala. I keep telling folks to be careful and ensure they do due diligence before making such claims.

Is it your opinion or a fact that ptf under Buhari commissioned or completed any projects in the south. And please be clear when u say south , is it SS, SE or SW - where recognize geopolitical zones in this country.
Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by Youngzedd(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
If it cums to lie...pdp is a heavy duty machine

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by dunkem21(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

Where is the evidence, post it here.

The thread is about Buhari's PTF "achievements" in the south.

I think you should be the one to post something here ..

..I don't wanna wait in vain ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by fortunella: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Voted in indeed, is not possible. A drowning man looks for anything to hold on to in order to come up. GEJ till 2019.

=sammyj post=31646773]SAI Baba performed without being sentimental and expect more after his voted and sworn in !!! cheesy

SAI GMB/PYO !!![/quote]
Re: Buhari Spent 57% of PTF Funds In the South - SDP by sammyj: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
....... cheesy grin grin
fortunella:
Voted in indeed, is not possible. A drowning man looks for anything to hold on to in order to come up. GEJ till 2019.

=sammyj post=31646773]SAI Baba performed without being sentimental and expect more after his voted and sworn in !!! cheesy

SAI GMB/PYO !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Awolowo’s Solid Foundation Puts Western Region Ahead Of Others Till Now’ / U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa / Picture Evidence Why Buhari Sacked Immigration Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.