Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Joomla And Drupal Users Only Come And Teach/learn - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla And Drupal Users Only Come And Teach/learn (764 Views)

Mmm Script For Sale 5k Only Come In / I Will Create A Blog Free For You And Teach You How To Earn From It For Free. / Learn Web Development With Joomla And Wordpress At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla And Drupal Users Only Come And Teach/learn by UncleSnr(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hello all, there are two subjects I want us to discuss.

I want to create a website for columnist or article submission using Joomla or Drupal, I did that on wordpress but it was too poor.

Also I want to build an e-learning platform for the organisation I work for (purely free cos its a church and they are using it for youth/children empowerment).

I am a newbie to this two CMS platforms, I need suggestions such as the moodules/extensions to use and video guide if available...

Thanks in advance for your precious time in this lecture session.
Re: Joomla And Drupal Users Only Come And Teach/learn by talk2hb1(m): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2015
I will suggest you go for Drupal but the learning curve is like hell.
But once you master it you will love it. There are couple of modules that will help you accomplish your desire precisely. Your first assignment in using drupal is to draw a plan of action know what you really want to accomplish, envision it. That will help you in the long run to ask the right question when you are stucked with any drupal problem. I have video tutorial that will teach you Joomla and Drupal from scratch.
Regards' Habeeb Salam
Re: Joomla And Drupal Users Only Come And Teach/learn by UncleSnr(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
talk2hb1:
I will suggest you go for Drupal but the learning curve is like hell.
But once you master it you will love it. There are couple of modules that will help you accomplish your desire precisely. Your first assignment in using drupal is to draw a plan of action know what you really want to accomplish, envision it. That will help you in the long run to ask the right question when you are stucked with any drupal problem. I have video tutorial that will teach you Joomla and Drupal from scratch.
Regards' Habeeb Salam
Will you mind sharing the video?
Re: Joomla And Drupal Users Only Come And Teach/learn by talk2hb1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
UncleSnr:
cry cry cry Its not free,
Re: Joomla And Drupal Users Only Come And Teach/learn by danmention: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2015
I will give you drupal video for free and I can teach you how to use joomla..check one of my site with jooomla www.sakestrategies.com..I did it with joomla ..call 08063427286
Re: Joomla And Drupal Users Only Come And Teach/learn by talk2hb1(m): 2:04am On Mar 17, 2015

Someone sharing love above grin grin grin
Re: Joomla And Drupal Users Only Come And Teach/learn by UncleSnr(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2015
talk2hb1:

cry cry cry Its not free,
cheesy okay, I already have some videos which I got via torrents.
Re: Joomla And Drupal Users Only Come And Teach/learn by danmention: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2015
aiit you can use them to learn

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Kept Talking My Unit As PAYU. / Facebook Ads Expert Needed / Writer Needed For A Blog (payment Via Paypal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.