Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash (78536 Views)

Obasanjo & El-Rufai In Italy For Brenthurst Conference On Elections Monitoring / TB Joshua Speaks On 2015 Elections, Predicts Plane Crash - See More At: Http://y / T.B Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by synergycom19: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
wakacome:
I repeat only GOD can say who he is truly behind or not...even some occult worshipers have consistent devil's ministry......so forget consistency,better focus on your own life as a christian and stop putting 100% trust on pastors....You will be totally surprised on that day called judgment day...
You can still know a true ma of GOD,with the help of the HOLY SPIRIT
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by madridguy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Glory to Jesus my sister....

Peppyluv:
Fine and hope you are fine too.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by madridguy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na everybody God go kill then

Akinsz:
Amen... And God should kill the wicked and evil people of this country.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
We shall see!!!

onatisi:
bros believe me it will only go one way and that will be gej way. But the massive votes he will get in apc strong areas will make ppl wonder who were those shouting or hailing buhari in the first place. I have been saying it since 3 weeks now that apc will lose heaviest in states and areas they control. This will spell the doom of the party as many people will abandon that party. Just wait and see
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by enfantdedieu: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
i think i shd upload the tbj prophecy video about the scoan building...
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by samuelson06(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
wakacome:
**stop nagging***my bible never said I should worship pastors,what my bible told me is that I should worship GOD who created me....you can go ahead and continue to worship your pastors while I worship my GOD!!!do you have a problem with that??by the way I go to church to serve GOD and not to serve any pastor like the way many christians these days usually do...nonsense!!!! Some ignorant christians like you even trust their pastors more than they trust GOD,some of you prefer to listen and obey what your pastors said even if GOD is telling you something else.....

You got it wrong along the line. If you think the other person is serving or worshiping a pastor like you claim, why not correct/rebuke the person instead of walking away from the church because of that and then generalize that others also worship pastors? Now, you've gotten it all wrong just because you felt others are doing the wrong thing. God put these pastors in the church for our spiritual growth. They have their own work that even God himself cannot do. So why thinking that they are not important? For the later part of your comment, my pastor backs up everything he says with the scriptures so I can trust him.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
samuelson06:

You got it wrong along the line. If you think the other person is serving or worshiping a pastor like you claim, why not correct/rebuke the person instead of walking away from the church because of that and then generalize that others also worship pastors? Now, you've gotten it all wrong just because you felt others are doing the wrong thing. God put these pastors in the church for our spiritual growth. They have their own work that even God himself cannot do. So why thinking that they are not important? For the later part of your comment, my pastor backs up everything he says with the scriptures so I can trust him.
Go and read everything I said!!!I never said pastors are not important!!!what I said was that I cannot put 100% trust on any pastor...it is only GOD that I will 100% trust.......
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by samuelson06(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
wakacome:
Go and read everything I said!!!I never said pastors are not important!!!what I said was that I cannot put 100% trust on any pastor...it is only GOD that I will 100% trust.......

How can you trust God when you can't trust on the one He sent?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
samuelson06:

How can you trust God when you can't trust on the one He sent?
Was it not the same GOD in the bible that said we should put our trust in him and not in any manare you saying I should go against the word of GOD
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by samuelson06(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
wakacome:
Was it not the same GOD in the bible that said we should put our trust in him and not in any manare you saying I should go against the word of GOD

It largely depends on the nature of trust that you mean here. For instance, you can believe or trust in God for a miracle but that miracle may come through words spoken by your pastor. So would you say trusting on God's Word through your pastor is wrong? Because trusting the pastor here is indirectly trusting God. Remember, these pastors are His messengers.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by paycash: 3:18am On Mar 17, 2015
TB Joshua have come again. There is no way in a whole year that there won't be plane crash. Stop deceiving those who don't know the scriptures. Also predict that there will be road accident. If what happened in your church last September was an attack, you didn't see it and none of your wise men saw it. Please I advice innocent miracle seekers who are there not to seek the face of God but the works of His hands to be careful cos nobody knows when the next attack will come.

Are you a Christian ? you bible studian just for money
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Agayiba(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2015
kate3:
Fake prophecy. Why didn't you see your building before it fell. Is othet people you do see. Why why why?
working for your master as usual
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2015
Proudly catholic for life.

madridguy:
Are you a Catholic member ?

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by madridguy(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Glory to Jesus....

Peppyluv:
Proudly catholic for life.

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2015
Honour to our mother Mary....
madridguy:
Glory to Jesus....

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by akin269(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2015
my the lord spare our lives, we will see
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by madridguy(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2015
How is Lent @ your side ?

Peppyluv:
Honour to our mother Mary....
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fine my dear,not easy but doing my best.
madridguy:
How is Lent @ your side ?

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by madridguy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Okay...what. Part of the country are you ?

Peppyluv:
Fine my dear,not easy but doing my best.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by thexzy(m): 1:00am On Mar 19, 2015
jomile:
dem don come again with dere prophecies
hmmmm......what will Moses do this time?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2015
thexzy:
hmmmm......what will Moses do this time?
only God knows
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash by Jok3r(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
ellechrystal:

Just saying d truth, am not admiring him as u think o. I don't do married men, single guys just it,they r free .

like me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Appeal Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Suspension - Daily Trust / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.