Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,158 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Mothers Are The Best Creatures In The World, Am I Right? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mothers Are The Best Creatures In The World, Am I Right? (372 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day / Nigerians Are Very Terrible At Pronunciations. I'm I Right Or Wrong? Pics / If You Ever Run Into Any Of These 15 Disturbing Creatures, You Need To Run! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Are The Best Creatures In The World, Am I Right? by Wisdytech(m): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
MEMORY LANE

When I came home in the Rain

My dad asked: "why didn't u take an
umbrella??"-

Sister advised: "why didn't you
wait till the rain stopped??"-

Brother angrily warned: "Only after getting a
cold u will realize!"

But my mum, while drying my hair, said
"Stupid Rain! Couldn't it wait till my child
came home...??

That's why! All mothers are
special, GOD bless them.
I pray our mothers' will
live long to reap the fruits of their labour.

Happy Mothers Day To All The Sweet Mama's
in The World...
Re: Mothers Are The Best Creatures In The World, Am I Right? by simplemach(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yes you are right and mum is the best out of the bests.
Re: Mothers Are The Best Creatures In The World, Am I Right? by adanduka: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
My mum is the best but she probably would not dry my hair & say this. grin
#Naija mums

(1) (Reply)

Join And Win Iphone , T - Shirts , Vouchers In 9 Ice ‘ Sugar Song ’ Competition / Nollywood Celebrity: #smd W_dee Gbo Ilu And Slimmy B / Bsb Question Of The Day; Is It Compulsory To Get Married??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.