Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,141 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped (1330 Views)

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content / A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by Greeny02(f): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
The popular 50 shades of grey,I watched this movie few days and was like 'wtf',se movie b dis? D sex there nah yeye sex,how anastacia go dey foolish like that
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by Ab025(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
ofcourse it is over-hyped. sex as a whole sef is overrated
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by valmunich(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
More like 50 shades of sex undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by valmunich(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ab025:
ofcourse it is over-hyped. sex as a whole sef is overrated
I couldn't agree more mehn... cool

1 Like

Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by MayflowerB(f): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mehn it's stupidly over-hyped
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by chibanj(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
I tire oh
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Very hopelessly foolish movie; I couldn't even finish it... Just total rubbish...
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Its Really Over Hyped, Dunno how it made the box office top ten, i no too gbadun the movie jarey.
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by jaykaylegend(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thought i was the only one!!
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by donstevico(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
true talk.useless film.useless ending. useless plot.I expected something better.....
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by ghostofsparta(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Greeny02:
The popular 50 shades of grey,I watched this movie few days and was like 'wtf',se movie b dis? D sex there nah yeye sex,how anastacia go dey foolish like that
Despite agreeing to the fact that the movie is over-hyped one of those one-in-a-million shot that responded effectively to viral-marketing; BDSM isn't a sexual lifestyle one would expect an African or an average Nigerian to understand muchless of relating to.
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by Tobilastik(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Greeny02:

never watch the movie set.
..pls where can I dwnld it?
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by RomanceLander(f): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2015
A total wreck.... I killed every little enthusiasm I had left in me after watching that movie. Nothing again can entice me ever again.
I had nurtured so much hope before watching that movie thinking it was highly interesting as it was highly overrated
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by RomanceLander(f): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2015
What does the name "50 shades of grey" have to the movie itself. I couldn't get the connection.

Please what is "50 shades"
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by Greeny02(f): 1:42am On Jun 08, 2015
Tobilastik:

never watch the movie set. ..pls where can I dwnld it?
you can find it on mp4mobilemovies
Re: Please Who Else Thinks 50 Shades Of Grey Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 08, 2015
When I see film overhyped,I don't bother to watch...when I still have more series to battle with grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido – History, Life, Music Career, Endorsements, Awards / If You Could Be In Any TV Show, Which One Would It Be? / 20 Very Useful Things You Should Be Doing Instead Of Watching Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.