Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Getting To Know Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Getting To Know Buhari (825 Views)

Sick Leave: Nigerians Have Right To Know Buhari's Health Status - Reps / Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem / We Now Know Buhari's Classmates And Result; Gej Show Your Classmates And Thesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting To Know Buhari by ikeyman00(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
@@@

The way people have gone to package Buhari aptitude and stardom cannot be ignored. U could easily see the manner the yoruba and hausa-fulani goes about this.

I will be more than happy if someone could illuminate on issues when Buhari was the military president

But for us we will like to ask Buhari apologist that goes on about to tell us how poor Buhari is; this man we believe spent more than two weeks in his flat in london and he is poor?

They go on and talk about CHANGE; Buhari was told he will be exposed if. . . by IBB. You would expect your Messiah to say OK IBB go on and exposed me but no no he went quite.

They talk about how corruption will be dealt with. And how is he gona do it when u heard Amaechi said yes we steal money because nobody hold us accountable hmm. Then heading to Tinubu says it all

So my question goes to the monkeys and baboon in the zoo called Nigeria who could not for once reason like human being educate us plz

It obvious the hausa-fulani criminals in the north with their hands on oil that never belong to them are up to something
Re: Getting To Know Buhari by ikeyman00(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
@@@
thy shall ask

thy shall be given
Re: Getting To Know Buhari by sherrylo: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Then you have to wait for Monkeys and Baboons in the Zoo to answer you.
Re: Getting To Know Buhari by ikeyman00(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
@@@@

yoruba people

lagosian answer naw

chiee
Re: Getting To Know Buhari by ikeyman00(m): 4:50am On Apr 14, 2015
@@
I will make $1=1#
Dnt expect magic

These are his words.

For me personally this man never have brain cells. If u think Jonathan is mugu here comes the biggest one of all
Re: Getting To Know Buhari by AgentOfAllah: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

The way people have gone to package Buhari aptitude and stardom cannot be ignored. U could easily see the manner the yoruba and hausa-fulani goes about this.

I will be more than happy if someone could illuminate on issues when Buhari was the military president

But for us we will like to ask Buhari apologist that goes on about to tell us how poor Buhari is; this man we believe spent more than two weeks in his flat in london and he is poor?
His flat in London? The one you gave him? You're delusional!

They go on and talk about CHANGE; Buhari was told he will be exposed if. . . by IBB. You would expect your Messiah to say OK IBB go on and exposed me but no no he went quite.
I'm sure this sounded so clever in your head. Alas, who can convince a mad man that he is not okay?

They talk about how corruption will be dealt with. And how is he gona do it when u heard Amaechi said yes we steal money because nobody hold us accountable hmm. Then heading to Tinubu says it all
Lol

So my question goes to the monkeys and baboon in the zoo called Nigeria who could not for once reason like human being educate us plz
If all humans reason the way you do, we'll all be doomed. You actually think you can ask monkeys and baboons questions?

It obvious the hausa-fulani criminals in the north with their hands on oil that never belong to them are up to something

Do you know the meaning of 'obvious'? Putting that word in front of a senseless sentence doesn't make the sentence intelligible. Please clarify what you mean by Hausa-Fulani criminals.

Why are you so bitter and full of hate?
Re: Getting To Know Buhari by paragon40(m): 6:10am On Apr 14, 2015
dey don come again...thought campaigns are over...d failure is beginning to overwhelm the succes rate wen gmb nvr start rule....
Re: Getting To Know Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Oops....na dt mad man's thread again... grin grin
Re: Getting To Know Buhari by ikeyman00(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
@@@@

and the yoruba and the hausa said Buhhhhaari is poor

and they believe

hahhahh welcome to the zoo

shall i say more ha

yes as we know black people hate the truth so much and loves lies

they just hate the truth

(1) (Reply)

Why Apga Could Win 2015 Elections / Photos Of The Week: Take The Card and Wash The Village / Muazu Urges Abdulsalami, Dangote To Warn Buhari To Stop Attacking Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.