Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them (854 Views)

Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense / Can I Now Recieve Money Through Paypal ??? / How Do I Receive Money Through Paypal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them by aragon4realz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
am tired of wasting my time online without earning a dime...so am asking nairalanders who earn with their PayPal account to sure me some legitimate ways of making money online through PayPal...I will really appreciate it
Re: Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them by dajoaneke(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nigerian paypal account cannot receive payments. *I stand corrected please
Re: Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them by aragon4realz(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
dajoaneke:
you don't know what you are talking about...get it verified and get your limits lifted
Re: Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them by dajoaneke(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
aragon4realz:

you don't know what you are talking about...get it verified and get your limits lifted
Thanks
Re: Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them by Hugo70(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
dajoaneke:
your right, your head dy der. Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 16, 2015
aragon4realz:

You are the one who doesn't know what he is saying. You want to make money online but you are too fucking lazy to do research for ideas. I know you haven't done any because if you had, you'd know that Nigerian Paypal cannot receive funds. Instead of you to reason with people and learn from them, you're being condescending and telling someone he doesn't know anything. How do you expect anyone else to come and advise you after that kind of rubbish behaviour?
Re: Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them by aragon4realz(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2015
koonbey:
You are the one who doesn't know what he is saying. You want to make money online but you are too fucking lazy to do research for ideas. I know you haven't done any because if you had, you'd know that Nigerian Paypal cannot receive funds. Instead of you to reason with people and learn from them, you're being condescending and telling someone he doesn't know anything. How do you expect anyone else to come and advise you after that kind of rubbish behaviour?
dude drinking paracetamol for someone's else headache since 1776...be careful man, I didn't insult him in anyway,and even if I did,he should have complained about it so we can settle our differences and I do receive money on my premier account
Re: Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them by bedfordng(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
aragon4realz:

from paypal team, they said nigerian paypal can not receive payment which is what some one is trying to tell you.as for making cash with paypal, you can try most of the freelancer site like fiverr, gigbucks, freelancer etc
Re: Sites That Pays You Through Paypal While You Work For Them by hisenjos: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
We can exchange your paypal funds at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

bedfordng:
from paypal team, they said nigerian paypal can not receive payment which is what some one is trying to tell you.as for making cash with paypal, you can try most of the freelancer site like fiverr, gigbucks, freelancer etc

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Design A Clean Logo Urgently Would Pay For Service / Request Any Wordpress Theme,joomla Themes,php Scripts And Code Canyon / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.