Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me (985 Views)

APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by teeebugs: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO), Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, yesterday described the All Progressives Congress (APC) as being obsessed with him for running newspaper advertorials of his renounced and outdated views about President Goodluck Jonathan.

He described the action of the opposition party as desperate.

Fani-Kayode said the resort to such childish and dirty tactics by the APC would not distract him from his present assignment of selling the candidature of President Jonathan to the electorate and the Nigerian people while exposing the APC presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari as incapable and unfit to rule Nigeria.

According to a statement he issued yesterday in Abuja, Fani-Kayode said, “The APC have resorted to buying full page adverts of outdated quotes about President Goodluck Jonathan from old essays written by me when I was in their ranks.

“This proves the measure of their desperation. Needless to say I renounced those views about President Jonathan long ago and since then I have returned to the PDP and have given my unflinching support both to him and the party.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/03/fani-kayode-apc-is-obsessed-with-me/
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by 1stola: 6:30am On Mar 16, 2015
[s]
teeebugs:
Director of Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO), Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, yesterday described the All Progressives Congress (APC) as being obsessed with him for running newspaper advertorials of his renounced and outdated views about President Goodluck Jonathan.

He described the action of the opposition party as desperate.

Fani-Kayode said the resort to such childish and dirty tactics by the APC would not distract him from his present assignment of selling the candidature of President Jonathan to the electorate and the Nigerian people while exposing the APC presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari as incapable and unfit to rule Nigeria.

According to a statement he issued yesterday in Abuja, Fani-Kayode said, “The APC have resorted to buying full page adverts of outdated quotes about President Goodluck Jonathan from old essays written by me when I was in their ranks.

“This proves the measure of their desperation. Needless to say I renounced those views about President Jonathan long ago and since then I have returned to the PDP and have given my unflinching support both to him and the party.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/03/fani-kayode-apc-is-obsessed-with-me/
[/s]
A man who lacks integrity and honesty.
Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by Oklander: 6:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Opposite... it's the other way round!
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by midolian(m): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Making me laff as usual.

Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by LagosBoi2(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2015
Oloriburuku

Omo ale jati jati

ta lo ri tie ro
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by jboixxx: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2015
You're just a small fry, FFK. BTW, who is really obsessed with opposition? APC or PDP? We all know its d later because all their press releases is either on Buhari's personalities or APC's stalwarts.
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by Yeske2(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2015
FFK still alive? His Agbole should call this eediot to order.
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by clevvermind(m): 6:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Even buhari knows that he cannot win this election. Only those who are shouting sai buhari that are just wasting their time.

Ffk should continue the heat. Continue to give them nightmare.
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by babs01(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
F for fake
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by clevvermind(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Yeske2:
FFK still alive? His Agbole should call this eediot to order.
na you kill am?
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by harrisonc85(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2015
Dis man rest kwanu
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by get2abbey(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2015
I believe FFK is d one re fixated with APC
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by sova(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2015
denounce ke, meaning ffk can opn ix bucca nd spit out anytin frm ix gullible hrt. brothr agbaya
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by Yeske2(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2015
clevvermind:
na you kill am?
He should be already, sorry joor, he must be alive after March 29 to face the music.
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by clevvermind(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Yeske2:
He should be already, sorry joor, he must be alive after March 29 to face the music.
you are funny. Jonathan till you get sense.
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by Bayswater: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2015
sova:
denounce ke, meaning ffk can opn ix bucca nd spit out anytin frm ix gullible hrt. brothr agbaya

If FFK is agbaya, then what is Buhari? Agba ise?
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by GeneralBosco: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2015
This fool must be drunk again from Bianca's breastmilk
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by timilehing(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Ediot. I wonder what your children will live to read about you in near future. Shameless dog barking for money. smh angry
Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by sebali: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Oklander:
Opposite... it's the other way round!

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2015
CC: cramjones

Y won't they be obsess with you when your wife's bushy congo [Regina a.k.a Mrs Holy-Holy] and your daughters are being polished & lubricated by Atiku Abubakar right under your nose in exchange for juicy contracts.

247ureports.com/how-femi-fani-kayodes-wife-and-daughters-slept-with-atiku-obasanjo-shama-and-others-under-femis-nose-by-shama-maliga/ grin

Re: Fani-kayode- APC Is Obsessed With Me by sova(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bayswater:

lol grin
Bayswater:

lol

(1) (Reply)

Flash: Gani Adams Has Betrayed Us And The Yoruba People - Opc / PDP Chairman, Mu’azu, Rules Out Landslide Victory For Jonathan, Others / Rivers Deputy Governor, Ikuru, Under Fire Over Call For “blood Fight”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.