Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari (1162 Views)

What Fayose's Knows,but Wike's Pdp Don't Know / APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by milestonejnr(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2015
The All Progressive Congress has warned the Federal government and the people of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to shun any plot to assassinate Maj. Gen. Buhari and Bola Tinubi.

Lai Mohammed, the National Publicity Secretary for the APC, said that the PDP-led government had trained special forces to eliminate the opponents of President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election bid. He said,

“I have never seen a government so terrified of elections as this present administration. And I have never seen a candidate so terrified of the opposition as Jonathan. Even as recent as last week, (Ekiti State Governor Ayodele) Fayose was asking for the withdrawal of Buhari from the Presidential election; and it is just bizarre -but that coming from Fayose, one should not be surprising.”

“Coming to issue of security, they have made an attempt on his (Buhari) life once before; it can be done again. But, let us warn them that any attempt on the life of Buhari or Bola Tinubu will lead to a consequence that will be very dear for this country. They should not even contemplate it.”

Mohammed also laid emphasis on the claims of former president Olusegun Obasanjo that president Jonathan's administration was training snipers.
He also claimed the special force team was drawn from the police, the Air force, the Navy, the Department of Security Service and National Intelligence Agency.

“It is true. They were trained in Belarus. They are security agents drawn from the NIA, the DSS, the Police, the Air Force and the Navy. They were trained on how to take out targets without any trace or without being discovered and they will leave the scene quietly.”

SOURCE: http://emekaani..com/2015/03/apc-warns-pdp-dont-attempt-to.html
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by clevvermind(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Immediately you join apc, the next is to lose your senses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by simplemach(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2015
Nobody has a genuine certificate in APC. Its only Osinbajo that even attempts to read and write fluently. Even pa OBJ cannot read or write and that explains why he tore a bread label in place of a PDP membership card.

3 Likes

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2015
GMB - No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper

GMB - Anyone who wishes you death will die in Jesus Name

GMB - The lord is your strength

Jonathan will never be able to kill you because God is behind you

Asiwaju of Yoruba land, you are covered because the lord is your shield

6 Likes

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by temitemi1(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2015
HahahahAhahahahahahahah... GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by justi4jesu(f): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2015
“Coming to issue of security, they have made an attempt on his (Buhari) life once before; it can be done again. But, let us warn them that any attempt on the life of Buhari or Bola Tinubu will lead to a consequence that will be very dear for this country. They should not even contemplate it.”

Threatening the country, like seriously!

Keep the stories coming....Time will tell
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by emmasege: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2015
I'm already sensing some evil plans by the thiefnubus. I hope they are not plotting to assassinate the old man & point accusing fingers at PDP. Funsho Williams readily comes to mind. Pls, let there be peace oooooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by Redoil: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2015
If tinubu like he should go and asasinate Buhari just like he did to funso williams and blame it on gej

2 Likes

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by LagosBoi2(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2015
clevvermind:

It is you who has lost his senses
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by bewla(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2015
BOOK
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by Bright4(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Impossible! A general cannot b assassinated with d kinda senseless thieves called politicians we have nowadays.
All they can do, is to assassinate our economy, oil and power.
Yeye dey smelling.

Meanwhile, I have decided to march4change.
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by buskie13(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2015
a man who has a leaking butt speaking

like seriously?

someone pls get him some diapers cos I'm sure he's wet...

GEJ till APC stop lies n propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by loomer: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2015
Na with bullet or na with pussi dem wan take assassinate dem?
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by wunmi590(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Nothing and no amount of billions can change me and my families mind.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by KINGSNEEZE(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Why are dis people always looking for trouble where none exist? He claimed that an attempt had been made on Buhari's ..hmmmm and nobody heard about it, make such attempt and the Apc we know will let d whole world know about it. U guys shouldn't be taking us for fools . Nobody is killing nobody, election will hold who will win will win and who will fail will fail. IT'S WHAT IT'S
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by Mogidi: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Only the gullible would believe anything said by Liar Mohammed.
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2015
fp
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by holatin(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Tell them oooo
in respective of our difference political party, if anything happen to either goodluck or buhari.

A mighty war will happen
PDP don't try it
APC don't try it

sai buhari
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by cooljude(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2015
This is a very stupid statement.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by dein77(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2015
For the sake of your health, never take any words seriously that are spewed from the lips of Lai Mohammed.

This is another addition to the strata of lies and false propaganda aimed at destroying the peace in the land.

Since this administration, who can point to one case of politically motivated murder? These folks are taking this game to far; but their vinegar shall first consume them before it does any hurts to their targets!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by dein77(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2015
clevvermind:

Very true! Cases abound to prove your theory right! In fact, I believe there's an arm within it where people are radicalised as soon as they start waving the brooms!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by chinwike2(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2015
APC also means LIES, DECEPTION, BLACKMAIL, SLANDER etc
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by clevvermind(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2015
LagosBoi2:

It is you who has lost his senses
you sound pained. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2015
dein77:

Very true! Cases abound to prove your theory right! In fact, I believe there's an arm within it where people are radicalised as soon as they start waving the brooms!
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe....
True talk sir...
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by blackfase(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2015
That your second prayer line has already manifested. I learnt one younger pdp maggot in benue that mocked buhari about dying has already left d scene before him. I guess we'll be witnessin more of such in the coming days & weeks......did I hear somebody say AMEN?!

LagosBoi2:
GMB - No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper

GMB - Anyone who wishes you death will die in Jesus Name

GMB - The lord is your strength

Jonathan will never be able to kill you because God is behind you

Asiwaju of Yoruba land, you are covered because the lord is your shield

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by steppin: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2015
APC Mumu eh!
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by saintvc(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Tinubu want to kill him and blame pdp
Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by dein77(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe....
True talk sir...

That's the truth. Otherwise, what else could be responsible for the rapid and instantaneous in behaviour of hitherto compromising, peaceful, patient folks into a group of bigoted, angry and bitter folks?

1 Like

Re: APC Warns PDP - Don't Attempt To Assassinate Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
dein77:

That's the truth. Otherwise, what else could be responsible for the rapid and instantaneous in behaviour of hitherto compromising, peaceful, patient folks into a group of bigoted, angry and bitter folks?
Hmmm....good question, I wish I can answer them, Time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Gwoza Liberated - Defence Headquarters / THE OBA HAS TO ABDICATE / Taraba Gov: Ishaku, Alhassan Go For Final Push

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.