Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) (36466 Views)

Okey Bakassi's Military Outfit For A Movie Role: Fan Complains As Actor Replies / Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by iyobosadavid: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Really?
....360k per month = 12k per day for fuelling his generator.. shocked ....

Shey na Kainji Dam him dey fuel ni? undecided .... abi him dey supply light to the whole of him village? angry

We know that fuel is expensive and Power is very erratic in Nigeria. .. But the price of PMS and Diesel has not yet gotten that outrageously expensive angry

So Basketmouth should please shut the fucck up and stop blowing issues out of proportion undecided
yeye fowl na poverty mentality they worry u, do u knw wat it takes to fuel a diesel power plant for a full day. All this bastard GEJ robot dat has bin blinded by jonathan in the spiritual, only come here to shout GEJ till 2019. I pity ur generation to come cos u are only self centered

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by killercute16(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Really?

Shey na Kainji Dam him dey fuel ni? undecided .... abi him dey supply light to the whole of him village? angry

We know that fuel is expensive and Power is very erratic in Nigeria. .. But the price of PMS and Diesel has not yet gotten that outrageously expensive angry

So Basketmouth should please shut the fucck up and stop blowing issues out of proportion undecided

*MODIFIED

A lot of peeps have come here criticizing me for my 'poor man mentality', and how I am ignorant of the fact that a 100kva gen guzzles up 12k worth of diesel in 12 hours.. Why in God's name would a sane dude use in his residential duplex or office a Generator ,which can conveniently power a 25-room hotel which has 1hp a\c in each of its rooms?

Basketmouth is officially known to be a comedian, and hardly anything else... please how much power is required to run a contact office, edit some videos, and maintain stable internet? .... Abi him dey run 24hour mortuary services for there too? angry

My point is.. if he stupiddly chooses to live above his means, how is that the society's or government's fault?

Sir....u should understand that he is a comedian,he was just tryna crack a joke pls!!!
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by 989900: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
I think we can all agree it is a possibility to spend that much, especially if you run home and office(s)/business spot(s) (depending largely on the size of your power generator, and running time).

Since Bmouth didn't elaborate . . . it's pointless going back and forth on it's authenticity (he could be exaggerating, he could be telling the truth).

I wasn't there!
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by MadCow1: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
greaterlove:
we all know this but the question is what kind of house does basket mouth live in that will require him to install 100-150kva diesel generator?

Good Question...

Now let's wait for someone who knows him to verify.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by franugo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
2tex:

first of all i want to apologise for asking u to shut up.
i understand d angle u are coming from. i use a smaller generator compared to urs. but you'll agree with me dat even if u used up to 80ltrs a day (if there ain't no light) same as basket u wouldn't spend dat amount cumulatively judging by d fact dat some days u dnt use ur Gene for dat long hrs.
hence i wouldn't be wrong if i said he exaggerated.

surely u must understand that basketmouth is not talking of just his home He has other establishments people! Habaundecided
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by blackjack21(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Honestly I don't believe dis story
[b]Cuz where I live, power ha improved all thanks to president jonathan

Gej ride on jor
2019 last bus stop[/b]

I see.. Nahin your Rap album still they load till eternity?
LIER!LIER!!LIER!!!
angry

20:11:14
Mon, Mar 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by tunde1200(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
And some nonentity we come here and hail the backward administration of GEJ.

i dont judge from what i see around me only asper power issues.

alsudaes1:

u r talking about this year! some areas are yet to see flash of "NEPA" light for almost two years now bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by GodMode: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
adconline:
Nigerian ps are deluded bunch! Most of the folks cursing him out don't have power and are currently using gens to power their laptops and phones... Blame the govt not the comedian!!

They are "empowered illiterates"....

Most of them are "paid political e-thugs" with no concern for Nigeria...

Be careful who you quote on NL there are many "empowered illiterates"...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Gr8amechi: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ look at what you have caused .....blame it on APC .......

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by greaterlove(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
franugo:

surely u must understand that basketmouth is not talking of just his home He has other establishments people! Habaundecided
then its misleading. if I say I spend about 17k a month on PHCN bills the average mind will believe its just on my home, but this figure is for my home, office and the house in the villa.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by bercks(f): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lol..you chop belle full na.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Sacramento4real(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Listern up!Even though am a very strong critic of The Clueless one and a big fan of Basket mouth,i don't think i will ever believe this.360K is way too much to spend on fueling his Generator in a month.That means he is trying to tell us that he spends 12,000 Naira on Diesel every day.80 litres of diesel goes for 12,000 Naira.Is he trying to tell us that his power Generating set consumes 80 litres of Diesel everyday?Or is he running the generator non stop?Dem nor dey comot 4 house dey go somewhere den off their gen?Abi wen dem off d gen,d diesel dey leak troway?lol
Basket mouth,u talk dis one,abeg.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by soleexx(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Heheheh Oloshi...na 12k per day u dey use for jen
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by franugo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
greaterlove:

then its misleading. if I say I spend about 17k a month on PHCN bills the average mind will believe its just on my home, but this figure is for my home, office and the house in the villa.

i serzly doubt he will be spending dt amount on his home alone....i think....abeg me i am clueless on this jor and he did not mislead anyone, u guys just saw someone u perceived 2 be criticising gej n pounced on himcrycry
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by xkris11(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself,Ghana has no constant light.

hahn:
The real question is, are we supposed to be generating electricity for ourselves in the first place. I spend N500 daily on my small "I pass my neighbour" and that amounts to N15,000 monthly minus engine oil and servicing costs. That's a lot of people's monthly salary. We are NOT supposed to be spending that much on electricity.

And for those dumb dumbs trying to justify it, you need to travel out of the country on vacation for a month or two in somewhere like Ghana or Benin republic to understand exactly how we're suffering in this country.

For the record, PHCN supply us with about 24hours light in a month in my area and always seem to bring the same bill irrespective of the supply
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by bewla(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
two things involve if u get rich u for get ur past if u are poor u hope for the future u done for get whe u the use blow weak your papa tv abi
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by greaterlove(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
franugo:

i serzly doubt he will be spending dt amount on his home alone....i think....abeg me i am clueless on this jor and he did not mislead anyone, u guys just saw someone u perceived 2 be criticising gej n pounced on himcrycry
grin grin grin grin no be so my brother o, its just that I know some hotels that have that kind of bill so I was wondering how big his house is.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by ogele: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
I think we can use what he posted on tweeter to calculate if he is actually paying the tax he is supposed to be paying. When i get to the office tomorrow i will make sure his tax records are checked.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Arrester171(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nigeria getting light in dis country is nearly impossible as far as Dere is petroleum in dis country and importation of power plant its impossible weda buhari or GEJ
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by GodMode: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sacramento4real:
Listern up!Even though am a very strong critic of The Clueless one and a big fan of Basket mouth,i don't think i will ever believe this.360K is way too much to spend on fueling his Generator in a month.That means he is trying to tell us that he spends 12,000 Naira on Diesel every day.80 litres of diesel goes for 12,000 Naira.Is he trying to tell us that his power Generating set consumes 80 litres of Diesel everyday?Or is he running the generator non stop?Dem nor dey comot 4 house dey go somewhere den off their gen?Abi wen dem off d gen,d diesel dey leak troway?lol
Basket mouth,u talk dis one,abeg.

You think say basketmouth no know say "comedy money" no go fit last forever...

Do you know how many businesses he has

Don't compare people according to how you live your life...

Peoples' lives are different...

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Sacramento4real(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
GodMode:

You think say basketmouth no know say "comedy money" no go fit last forever...

Do you know how many businesses he has

Don't compare people according to how you live your life...

Peoples' lives are different...
U smoke weed?How do u know i live my life?Make poverty do u sumtin.Its people like you that will believe any lie,as long its coming from celebrities.Ode!
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Mega72(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
How can he make such claims?even if he's running the gen to power 70rooms hotel,Nigerians and der false life..talk another thing joo
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by GodMode: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sacramento4real:

U smoke weed?How do u know i live my life?Make poverty do u sumtin.Its people like you that will believe any lie,as long its coming from celebrities.Ode!

When you begin to use YOUR OWN MONEY to pay for things YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHAT basketmouth is saying...

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by sarutobi: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Really?

*MODIFIED

A lot of peeps have come here criticizing me for my 'poor man mentality', and how I am ignorant of the fact that a 100kva gen guzzles up 12k worth of diesel in 12 hours.. Now, my question to them is this:

Why in God's name would a sane regular dude use in his residential duplex or office a Generator ,which can conveniently power a 25-room hotel which has 1hp a\c in each of its rooms?

Basketmouth is officially known to be a comedian, and hardly anything else... please how much power is required to run a contact office, edit some videos, and maintain stable internet? .... Abi him dey run 24hour mortuary services for there too? angry

My point is.. if he stupiddly chooses to live above his means, how is that the society's or government's fault?

I just like it when pple are blunt. Kudos man for taking the words out of my mouth
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by UncleSnr(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dreyl:
shut up there, which fresh air? keep suffering and smiling, while you are living in a face i slap you apartment, the day poverty go give you backhand that's when you will clamour for change, ode.
Airforce1 said it is in his own area, if you doubt, ask him for address and pay him visit...
By the way, in my village, state, and current place of residence in Abj the difference is clear oh!
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Sacramento4real(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
GodMode:

When you begin to use YOUR OWN MONEY to pay for things YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHAT basketmouth is saying...
Shebi d rest of us,na d government dey buy our own 4 us.U see wetin dis weed dey do to ur thinking?
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by BJOO(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Shu e de run aluminium factory
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by GodMode: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Shebi d rest of us,na d government dey buy our own 4 us.U see wetin dis weed dey do to ur thinking?

Govt pays "ex-militants" #80,000/month... So you are not an exception cos there are "paid political e-thugs"...

Govt could be the one that bought the phone/computer/data plan you are using...

You confirmed it yourself by saying GOVERNMENT in your comment...

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by fareed69(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Is he saying he spends over four million to power his gen a year?

Is it not possible?

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by SwingzProsper(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Really?

*MODIFIED

A lot of peeps have come here criticizing me for my 'poor man mentality', and how I am ignorant of the fact that a 100kva gen guzzles up 12k worth of diesel in 12 hours.. Now, my question to them is this:

Why in God's name would a sane regular dude use in his residential duplex or office a Generator ,which can conveniently power a 25-room hotel which has 1hp a\c in each of its rooms?

true talk brotherly... Basketmauf wv lies.. 360k per mnth.. Na d whole community im dy swtch on power for?? Basketmauf droppin poooo frm hz mauf frm tym immemorial.
Re: Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) by Longman313(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
idupaul:

He might be right cos I spend 2k a day powering a small 8kva generator, so I am guessing he has 60kva in his joint and 40 kva at home .. Bro na 12k a day e must reach
bros he is liar no gen comsum to that lever,but all the same we need change SAI GMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Gets A Strange Hug From Excited Female Fan (Photos, Video) / Davido's Artiste, Liya Arrested In Lagos For Breaking COVID-19 Protocols / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.