|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,861,405 members, 6,864,516 topics. Date: Monday, 16 May 2022 at 07:07 AM
|Solutions Architect by LohiConsult: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2015|
SUMMARY: The Solution Architect is the primary technical solution crafter for clients. He has a broad product knowledge integrated with strong technology understanding. He will be responsible for solution design, input into bids and proposals and opportunity realization
REPORTS TO: Senior Solutions Architect
LIAISES: All colleagues (Both local and International), customers, clients and vendors
The incumbent will be responsible for
• Consultative pre-sales technical support to the sales team through assessment of client requirements and analysis of available capabilities and resources.
• Preparing the executive summary that outlines the information gathered from the clients in regards to their needs
• Concept development, Solution architecture design and solution testing.
• Documenting the proposed technology solution and statement of work along with labour requirement
• Engaging all technical resources required for an accurate solution design
• Responsible for the final presentation of the proposed solution
• Developing a proof of concept as may be required
• Assisting in feature definition, product positioning and pricing efforts of new products
• Analyzing the customer needs for the suggestion of future product enhancements / developments
• The individual is expected to manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which will require the involvement of the appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC
• Obtaining a working client solution the individual acts as a bridge between the client, Engineers and Project Management team.
• Remaining up-to-date with relevant products knowledge and trends within the industry.
• Providing training and transfer of product knowledge to the sales team
• Liaises with the various teams – Product, Project and Engineering teams to ensure that what is delivered is as promised in the sales contract
• Responsible for product data review to ensure that sales team is kept abreast on new developments regarding the company’s and competitors’ products.
• Responsible for the maintenance of updated records In customers’ database
PROFESSIONAL & ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
-A university degree in information systems or engineering,
-An additional degree in financial, business management and/or marketing is a plus.
-Cisco CCNP or CCDP certified qualifications is an added advantage
-Minimum of 4years experience within the telecom/data services/ISP environment.
-Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
-Proficiency in word processing, spread sheet, database and email.
-Positive attitude with a customer centric focus.
-Strong presentation skill and a confident demeanour is required
-Experience in a product development and/or product management capacity
-Knowledge of various VPN and MPLS technologies.
-Knowledge of security technologies, such as firewall, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, content filtering, and personal firewall.
-Strong working knowledge of networking and familiarity with Cisco and other networking technologies.
-Familiarity with cloud based solution design is a plus.
Kindly send a copy of your CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ with the position ‘Solutions Architect‘ as the subject of the mail.
This is an AUTHENTIC VACANCY from a reputable firm. visit http://lohiconsult.com/category/jobs-in-nigeria/ to validate its authenticity. Best of luck to all successful candidates
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43