Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Has Anyone Read The Bible Cover To Cover? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone Read The Bible Cover To Cover? (368 Views)

7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? / Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Read The Bible Cover To Cover? by Dyoungstar: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2015
Hello good people.

I want to know those who really love their religion and have read through the Bible cover to cover back and forth.

If you have, please answer these few questions.

1. Where is the middle of the Bible?

2. Where is the center fullstop located?

3. How many words are in the Bible?

4. What is the grammatical blunder you have encountered in the Bible?
Re: Has Anyone Read The Bible Cover To Cover? by mmsen: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2015
I've read it cover to cover, more than once but most people don't waste time lookng for the centre and I've never heard of anyone counting words whilst reading.

What really stands out are the number of foolish stories contained in that one book.
Re: Has Anyone Read The Bible Cover To Cover? by kay1one2(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Your point is? I have and can't see the importance of those.
Re: Has Anyone Read The Bible Cover To Cover? by Dyoungstar: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2015
kay1one2:
Your point is? I have and can't see the importance of those.

Then you're not a Bible freak.

I have ardent Bible students who knows all those.

(1) (Reply)

Wow Read These Great Testimonies. You Can View Live Stream In Our All Services. / Can Anyone Please Help Me Out / Balance Sheet Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.