Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,470 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Throws Father(ex Oyo Gov)out Of The House Saying He’s A Ritualist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Throws Father(ex Oyo Gov)out Of The House Saying He’s A Ritualist (1153 Views)

Fan Attacked Wizkid After Saying He Organizes Free Concert / Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady / Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Throws Father(ex Oyo Gov)out Of The House Saying He’s A Ritualist by supermodel2012: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2015
According to Kemi Omolulu- Olunloyo, daughter of Oyo state ex governor, she has removed her dad ,Victor Olunloyo as head of the family,chased him from the house and taken over the property. She says he’s a ritualist and says his youngest wife whom she calls ‘Concubine’ does rituals with her father. Pls you’re as patient as i am, you need to scroll down and read the screenshots. it;s indeed a serious and creepy story.

There’s a warning. She says, if your father has never taken to have a blood bath or you’ve never drank human blood, then you have no right to counter her. read up.

i can't post all the screenshots here, you can see the rest here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/03/kemi-omolulu-olunloyo-throws-fatherex-oyo-gov-out-of-the-house-saying-hes-a-ritualist/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Throws Father(ex Oyo Gov)out Of The House Saying He’s A Ritualist by Airforce1(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Throws Father(ex Oyo Gov)out Of The House Saying He’s A Ritualist by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2015
Women who should be nursing kids have become agberos.

No Class at all.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Throws Father(ex Oyo Gov)out Of The House Saying He’s A Ritualist by supermodel2012: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2015
its alot to take in at once mehnnn
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Throws Father(ex Oyo Gov)out Of The House Saying He’s A Ritualist by boolet: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2015
It's not a joke for those who suffer from sociopathy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Throws Father(ex Oyo Gov)out Of The House Saying He’s A Ritualist by dapsin999(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2015
all this long story? Why celebrating family issues on social media sad
"The perfect family doesn't exist, nor is there a perfect husband or a perfect wife, and let's not talk about the perfect mother/father-in-law! It's just us sinners." A healthy family life requires frequent use of three phrases: "May I? Thank you and I'm sorry" and never, never, never end the day without making peace." - Pope Francis on Vals day 2014
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Throws Father(ex Oyo Gov)out Of The House Saying He’s A Ritualist by supermodel2012: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
word!
dapsin999:
all this long story? Why celebrating family issues on social media sad
"The perfect family doesn't exist, nor is there a perfect husband or a perfect wife, and let's not talk about the perfect mother/father-in-law! It's just us sinners." A healthy family life requires frequent use of three phrases: "May I? Thank you and I'm sorry" and never, never, never end the day without making peace." - Pope Francis on Vals day 2014
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Throws Father(ex Oyo Gov)out Of The House Saying He’s A Ritualist by enoqueen: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
well, nemesis.

jona's own will come soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Tinsel Stars, Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade Release Their First Pre-wedding Photo / Too Cute! Royal Baby George Enjoy Play Time With Mum Kate On The Polo Club Field / Forensic Artist Predicts What Kim And Kanye's Son Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.