Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany (36393 Views)

How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne / How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by greghamite: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2015

Afro pop singer Yemi Alade is certainly not in a good mood now.

Yemi Alade who recently announced her tour to her fans in Germany ended up been disgraced.

The “Jonny” hitmaker was supposed to perform at Tropical Bar, Berlin, Germany last night, March 14th.

The concert was to kick off by 2am according to Yemi Alade, but she got to the venue 2,30am and half of the fans had left because they have been waiting since 10pm.

However, the bettered Yemi has tendered an apologies note to fans for failing to perform at a concert in

In a video she just released to personally address the issue, she attributes it to an error on the part of the organisers who told her she was to show up
at2.00am but had kept fans waiting since 10 pm.

She said “By the time i got to the venue at 2.30am, half of the people present had left and the other half were really furious. Things got violent and my team advised me not to step out. Moreover, the organisers took the microphone away”

She also emphasized she was present at the event, though late, and didn’t intend to call her fans’ bluff by keeping them waiting and failing to turn up in the end.

She concluded by further apologizing for things going awry last night and has asked her fans to go collect back the money they paid for tickets claiming that she has refunded it. She promises to return there some other time.
Source: http://expressng.com/2015/03/how-yemi-alade-was-disgraced-in-germany/

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by richol(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2015
tiwa savage till 2019

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2015
I no dey click that link, give us the full gist here.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by peemyke(f): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Hehehehe
Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by bamog(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
undecided oya!! Tel me aw diz post go make jamb release ma result!!

15 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by sinaj(f): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
menix:

Oooo!! U re somepple?

Letz wait till d one comes...
lol

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by Ladybluecash(f): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
bamog:
undecided oya!! Tel me aw diz post go make jamb release ma result!!
ooh u r a jambite, no wonder

31 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by bighead1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Post it here
Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by luuvee(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lagbaja nothin for you
Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by ellahzy(f): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
eyaah..so sorry 4 her sad
Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
undecided

17 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by Kelklein(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hop she's learnt her lesson..na Johnny fault!

[size=15pt]meanwhile in other news:

happening right now in Google
Nigeria Presidential online poll

See latest result in screenshot below

Click the link to vote.

http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IY161LbNot4Y8vzxK95WwfVuIvs-5h8LvlN7YQU1TUE/alreadyresponded?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form
[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by johnshagb(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
African time applies to Africa alone.

17 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by Mekybliss(f): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oh Abasi mbok

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by Kenneth205(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
haaa
Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by CR77(f): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Next time try to keep time

Here in europe time is time.. shocked shocked grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by Cooljoe1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why did she africanised germany time?
#african time

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by holatin(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
k anyway am going to Goldie show today
any girl available for a treat
Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by femi4: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Her career can't last 5yrs
Re: How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany by Youngzedd(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
African time.

I get mad at those that doesn't keep to time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland / I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) / DJ Jimmy Jatt And Timaya Grace A Wedding Event In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.