Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Guyana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guyana (2381 Views)

About Guyana, Caribbean Island, South America.. / Guyana - Telling It As It Is / Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyana by zukiprince(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
How can I travel to Guyana without transit visa. And what airline can I take to Guyana without transit visa.please my friends I need help from u guys.
Re: Guyana by frank94(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Omg Guyana again,what are you going their to do,just be specific and i will help you out on the flight
Route without transit visa and other things about the country.
Re: Guyana by Moana(f): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2015
^^ grin and how much is this going to cost Frank94 cheesy
Re: Guyana by Moana(f): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2015
OP I doubt u can get anything that wont require you to get a transit visa
Re: Guyana by Originalsly: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Flights.... see Frank 94 via Trinidad by Caribbean Airlines...... via Suriname by Suriname Airlines from Netherlands...... via Copa Airlines via South/Central America. Purpose of visit?...can't say?!
Re: Guyana by zukiprince(m): 1:58am On Mar 20, 2015
frank94:
Omg Guyana again,what are you going their to do,just be specific and i will help you out on the flight
Route without transit visa and other things about the country.

Frank94 the truth is that my fiance is they in guyana and I have obtain the guyana visa already over their in guyana. what I need need now is how to go without transit visa. Plz help me out if you know the way. Thanks God bless u
Re: Guyana by zukiprince(m): 1:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Frank94 the truth is that my fiance is they in guyana and I have obtain the guyana visa already over their in guyana. what I need need now is how to go without transit visa. Plz help me out if you know the way. Thanks God bless u
Re: Guyana by frank94(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2015
@zukiprince,check my post on trinidad and Tobago you will see how to get to Guyana without transit visa.my last advice to you about this your journey is that Guyana does not really worth it because you will spend not less than 400 to 500k on ticket,and at the end of the day Guyana is a very poor country struggle ing to survive, I have very good Guyanese friend he tells me so much about his country and how the Indian govt is squandering the gold money,BC gold is the source of govt revenue in Guyana.Guyanese are all over nice Caribbean country's with good economy for better life and good wages. The good thing about Guyana is that their passport is stronger than Nigerian green passport.visa free to Ireland east European countries and some nice Asian countries.easy to get to Brazil because they have land border no visa required but you will ride 3 days on the bus.easy to get to dutch Guyana(Surinam) that's has good economy.easy to fix your papers if you get married to a Guyanese.Guyanese dollar the same strength with naira,and also the country is just a normal third world country.so check and think twice before you make movement. But if I'm in your shoes,I would rather use that money and invest in a lucrative business wink
Originalsly:
Flights.... see Frank 94 via Trinidad by Caribbean Airlines...... via Suriname by Suriname Airlines from Netherlands...... via Copa Airlines via South/Central America. Purpose of visit?...can't say?!
Re: Guyana by onegig(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2015
frank94:
@zukiprince,check my post on trinidad and Tobago you will see how to get to Guyana without transit visa.my last advice to you about this your journey is that Guyana does not really worth it because you will spend not less than 400 to 500k on ticket,and at the end of the day Guyana is a very poor country struggle ing to survive, I have very good Guyanese friend he tells me so much about his country and how the Indian govt is squandering the gold money,BC gold is the source of govt revenue in Guyana.Guyanese are all over nice Caribbean country's with good economy for better life and good wages. The good thing about Guyana is that their passport is stronger than Nigerian green passport.visa free to Ireland east European countries and some nice Asian countries.easy to get to Brazil because they have land border no visa required but you will ride 3 days on the bus.easy to get to dutch Guyana(Surinam) that's has good economy.easy to fix your papers if you get married to a Guyanese.Guyanese dollar the same strength with naira,and also the country is just a normal third world country.so check and think twice before you make movement. But if I'm in your shoes,I would rather use that money and invest in a lucrative business wink
Seriously don't know why some people like sending themselves into slavery with their hard earned cash. Going to Guyana of all places to go and hustle?

Why not invest that money close by and work dirty here and see if something turns out good. No one says you shouldn't travel but please make it a worthwhile effort.

2 Likes

Re: Guyana by fame12k(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
please house, which one do u think u better, accepting a lecturing job in texila american university Guyana or a federal university lecturing job here in Nigeria.

thanks
Re: Guyana by Originalsly: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
fame12k:
please house, which one do u think u better, accepting a lecturing job in texila american university Guyana or a federal university lecturing job here in Nigeria.

thanks
With this your English....you wouldn't make it there as a Primary School teacher.... so you should figure out what Texila is really all about ....and you don't need 2 seconds to decide which is better.
Re: Guyana by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Originalsly:
With this your English....you wouldn't make it there as a Primary School teacher.... so you should figure out what Texila is really all about ....and you don't need 2 seconds to decide which is better.

hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Guyana by fame12k(m): 12:15am On Mar 22, 2015
Originalsly:

I don't think you must reply all comments, BIG FOOL
Re: Guyana by ghanaman5050: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2015
zukiprince:
How can I travel to Guyana without transit visa. And what airline can I take to Guyana without transit visa.please my friends I need help from u guys.
Los to Sao and sao to cur or sxm . You can fly liat airlines from cur or sxm to Guyana . Show your ticket agent that route.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Tap-in & Tap-out Of Lagos Buses / Happie Boyz: Their Ingratitude And Disrespect Are Cultural Things - Omokri / How Do I Get A Shenge Visa Without Any Document To Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.