Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,291 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Vision At Night About The Forthcoming Presidential Election !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Vision At Night About The Forthcoming Presidential Election !!! (609 Views)

Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" / T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details / My Vision Of Heaven And Hell - I Saw A Religion Founder In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vision At Night About The Forthcoming Presidential Election !!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
As I laid on my bed after studying the bible and praying. I saw a vision of the forthcoming presidential election..

After the Citizenry had finished voting and election results starting rolling in, the presidential candidate of the APC, Rtd major general Muhammad Buhari was leading the incumbent president, Goodluck Jonathan...
As the stage was set for the final announcement, the INEC Boss, Prof Attahiru Jega after all the preamble announced that The APC presidential candidate, Muhammad Buhari emerged as the winner of the elections with a landslide victory over GEJ...

The incumbent president rejected the results and there was pandemonium everywhere.. Total darkness covered the land..

I woke up sweating profusely and panting restlessly..

What could this actually mean?...

Let us continue to pray for Nigeria...
Shalom...
Re: My Vision At Night About The Forthcoming Presidential Election !!! by OkuDiOver1(f): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls go and take your drug. Your malaria is still very strong

1 Like

Re: My Vision At Night About The Forthcoming Presidential Election !!! by frank317: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Pls go and take your drug. Your malaria is still very strong

Mumu... Ur foolish dream didn't even see the new inec chairman.

1 Like

Re: My Vision At Night About The Forthcoming Presidential Election !!! by davien(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Is nairaland a place to share your dream? or a psychiatrist?
Re: My Vision At Night About The Forthcoming Presidential Election !!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
For the vision is yet for an appointed time , though it tarry, wait for it for it shall not lie. It will surely come to pass.. Habakkuk 2:3..

There is nothing that God wants to do without first revealing it to the prophet his servants..

Let's continue to pray for Nigeria..

Shalom..

(1) (Reply)

The End Is Nearer Than You Think....adultery Is Now Packaged Online!!! / Jesus Has Made You "The Way" - You're "The Way" Now. / 90 Verses In The Bible Say Jesus Is Not God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.