Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Farming Business Can I Invest On With #50,000 As A Farmer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Farming Business Can I Invest On With #50,000 As A Farmer (2357 Views)

Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria / Excessive Heat Kills A Farmer's Chickens: Pictured / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Farming Business Can I Invest On With #50,000 As A Farmer by DaZion(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Have been trying to figure out which farm business can I start with #50,000, buh am just beating around d bushes....

Though, I think that before I can invest, I must knw pples wants and Needs, Cost of production and etc..

I think maybe I shuld invest on Cassava plantation, but don't know maybe its Profitable or not?

Please Colleagues...What farm business can I start with that Amount?

ProudToBeAFarmer!!...
Re: What Farming Business Can I Invest On With #50,000 As A Farmer by TheUnbeatable(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
DaZion:
Have been trying to figure out which farm business can I start with #50,000, buh am just beating around d bushes....

Though, I think that before I can invest, I must knw pples wants and Needs, Cost of production and etc..

I think maybe I shuld invest on Cassava plantation, but don't know maybe its Profitable or not?

ProudToBeAFarmer!!...

Your location and demand determine a lot in your choice of business. 50k is not too small to start but the continuity is the major thing. Look around again, look at what people do and don't do well and see where you can fit in.

Sincerely.
Re: What Farming Business Can I Invest On With #50,000 As A Farmer by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2015
DaZion:

ProudToBeAFarmer!!...
I will advise that you start with vegetables as its cost of production is cheaper than long term crops.
You can also start with trading of agric products. or you can call me on 08092034147,08164628081 to discuss more on ways you can start your agribusiness.
Re: What Farming Business Can I Invest On With #50,000 As A Farmer by jethro2: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
DaZion:
ProudToBeAFarmer!!...
You will be throwing away your hard earned N50,000 if you venture into vegetable.
Please do your home work well.
There are lots involve in vegetable than it seems to the eye.
May be if you want to be buying and selling agricultural goods in small quantity
Never venture into agric with N50,000. Except your farm is in your backyard

1 Like

Re: What Farming Business Can I Invest On With #50,000 As A Farmer by Ura: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
50K seems like a small amount, but you can actually make alot of profit from it. I am a practical farmer and I can guide you on how to maximize that amount of money. What is the size of land available for your use, and what is the soil like? Based on this information, I will be able to advice you. If you intend to go into animal farming - poultry and the rest, I can advice you as well. I tell people around me that the shortage of white collar jobs is close to the best thing that has happened in my life. I acquired alot of knowledge and skills that keep me going. I am only telling you this to encourage you, that you are moving in the right direction. Goodluck em...success.

3 Likes

Re: What Farming Business Can I Invest On With #50,000 As A Farmer by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
u can farm ugu at ur backyard or a walking distance locatn with access to water.
transport isnt a small thing. it all adds up.

Nb- Dont do forex or anything in dt guise.
Re: What Farming Business Can I Invest On With #50,000 As A Farmer by Yeecar(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
DaZion:

ProudToBeAFarmer!!...

Mushroom Cultivation

www.nairaland.com/2113936/mushroom-biotechnology-easiest-way-becoming

(1) (Reply)

States That Produce Egusi In The South-west Of Nigeria / So Sad Dominion Farms Cut Their Deal With Nigeria / In Need Of Cassava Processing Facility In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.