Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How To Vote Your Way To The Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Vote Your Way To The Bank (399 Views)

Edo Elections: 11 Rules On How To Vote. / Find Out Who The Bank Debtors Are / What Will You Do If A Lady Blocks Your Way Like This On Lonely Path? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Vote Your Way To The Bank by solutionfort: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dear Nairalander,

I want to quickly draw your attention to something very important. What is that?
Well its not something new anyway it something we all know.

Its about 2015 General Election.
It seems to me like the election has been conducted already. The reason being that I had a very terrible experience collecting my PVC. So they almost killed my moral to vote unlike before. But I will still vote sha. I will tell you who I voted for on 29th March.

Anyway that’s not why am writing you this letter, am writing this to tell you about surprising package I have for you that can land up to a million naira in your account before 28th March General election.
I personally paid heavily for this specially for you to make cool profit.

Here’s how it goes.
Since the heat of this election started, many politicians has been sourcing for available means to reach their target audience to win their heart for election. Some even went into the market to convince meat and crayfish sellers to vote for them. This is really innovation in Nigerian politics. Nigerians don wise up sha. Lol!

See this is the best time to get these desperate politician to bend and write you heavy cheque.
How do you do that? It’s simple….Over them bait.
You see they are all looking for a means to talk directly to registered voters because talking to large crowd at the rally doesn’t in anyway guaranty they will vote for you. Food for thought!

Click this link http://www.vitalischime.com/how-to-vote-your-way-to-the-bank/

To learn how you can make cool cash from this election without being a political thug.

Please Vote Don't Fight!

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Suzuki 2007 Model For Sale....view Www.deshol.com / BREAKING NEWS: 2 German Teachers And 16 Students In Crashed French Plane. / Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza,Freed Captive Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.