Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) (4349 Views)

Its now 1 Million!! I need a neat car / SAY NO to Demurrage! Use Delar Freight & Logistics Limited / YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
1.White 2014 Range Rover Sport

The science and engineering devoted to making it lighter and more nimble comes down to one word: aluminum. The Range Rover Sport has migrated from its old steel body to an aluminum frame like the one on the latest Range Rover. As a result, the Sport drops about 800 pounds, getting it on average under 5,000 pounds net, while it picks up scads of drivetrain and handling tech that thrusts it more convincingly into the small set of sporty SUVs that really, truly live up to that confusing duality.
In essence the Sport's a slice off the Range Rover, but there's plenty of influence from the smaller Evoque in its profile. It's almost pure Range

Rover from the doors forward, save for a slimmer nose and winged headlamps. The roofline drops with the drama of the Evoque, and the Sport's summed up with an abbreviated tail clearly inspired by the hit compact ute. The cabin's pure Range Rover, calm and architectural, drawn to play up pure stretches of leather and aluminum, filtered clean of buttons and switches as much as possible.

This car is indeed a beauty to behold, no Peter from Psquare proposed to Lola and we all know what the answer was.. wink

2.2013 Toyota Venza.

Aside from the walk in refrigerator cool The wide range of colours also attracts them!

This Venza has a L4, 2.7L high output engine. The high efficiency automatic transmission shifts smoothly and allows you to relax while driving. When you encounter slick or muddy roads, you can engage the four wheel drive on this Venza and drive with confidence. Anti-lock brakes will help you stop in an emergency. This Venza has air conditioning that feels like a walk-in refrigerator. This Toyota Venza is accented with premium quality alloy wheels. Set the temperature exactly where you are most comfortable in this vehicle. The fan speed and temperature will automatically adjust to maintain your preferred zone climate.

Easily set your speed in it with a state of the art cruise control system. Increase or decrease velocity with the touch of a button. The Electronic Stability Control will keep you on your intended path. Front and rear side curtain airbags are included on this model. The fog lights cut through the weather so you can see what's ahead. This Toyota Venza is equipped with front air bags. The vehicle is equipped with front side curtain airbags. Quickly unlock this 2013 Toyota Venza with keyless entry wink.

The vehicle has convenient power windows. It has an adjustable telescoping wheel that allows you to achieve a perfect fit for your driving comfort. Keep yourself cool in the summer with the premium quality tinted windows. The traction control system on this 2013 Toyota Venza instantly senses tire slippage and executes minute power adjustments to maintain traction at all speeds.

3.2007 Honda Accord(End Of Discussion)

A lot of Nigerian women love this car just because it is popularly referred to as End Of Discussion! grin

Anyway it has amazing features too

Four-cylinder or V-6
Sedan and coupe body styles
Six-speed manual in EX V-6 models
Available XM Satellite Radio
Optional navigation system
Accord Hybrid model

Available Engines:

244-hp, 3.0-liter V-6 (regular gas)
166-hp, 2.4-liter I-4 (regular gas)

Transmissions:

5-speed manual w/OD
6-speed manual w/OD
5-speed automatic w/OD

However, if you want to make her Super Dupa Happy! here is a priceless trick; spray paint it pink(thank me later)

4. 2007 Toyota Camry

This is another car a Nigerian woman would like. Get black , red, or grey.

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is so true..
I can nvr say no to 1 & 4... cool kiss tongue

2 Likes

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by SuperSuave(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
AmberQueen:
This is so true..
3 will fit you too. I like the colour

1 Like

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Im not the pinky kinda girl... I'd rather have d white range rover... smiley
SuperSuave:
3 will fit you too. I like the colour
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by SuperSuave(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
AmberQueen:
Im not the pinky kinda girl... I'd rather have d white range rover ... smiley
sure! Range rover and end of discussion no be mate nw grin
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Have you offended the most special woman in your heart, she has stood by you and had sacrificed soo much for you...Abeg bros..buy her one of these! she would forgive and forget in a second grin
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Have you offended the most special woman in your heart, she has stood by you and had sacrificed soo much for you...Abeg bros..buy her one of these! she would forgive and forget in a second grin
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
SuperSuave:

You are on point cool
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
What are you waiting for ? spend this money cool
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
the best part is not all are soo expensive!..You could get the EOD and Muscle at a good price!
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
SuperSuave:

cool
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hey guys!! remember how i mentioned (EOD) as one of the nice cars you could actually get for your sweat heart, well Autogeria has one for sale.

Dont dull yaself!!!

Call AutoGeria on 08149990999 now now cheesy!!

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Want to convince that girl that you got what it takes? Get our 2007 Honda Accord today!!
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Dont miss this amazing deal!!
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
call Autogeria now on 08149990999 to place your order!!
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
whats your choice?
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hey guys, remember i talked about buying a Toyota Camry for your girl two years ago, well we have an eye catching 2007 edition available!!

Check out these cool pics: cool

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2015
this car is too clean.... view the pics closely..

Autogeria gives you only the best of the best! cool

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Dont miss this amazing deal!!
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2015
2007 Honda Accord(End Of Discussion)

A lot of Nigerian women love this car just because it is popularly referred to as End Of Discussion! grin

Anyway it has amazing features too

Four-cylinder or V-6
Sedan and coupe body styles
Six-speed manual in EX V-6 models
Available XM Satellite Radio
Optional navigation system
Accord Hybrid model
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by AutoG: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
this car is too clean.... view the pics closely..

Autogeria gives you only the best of the best! cool
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Burger01, i can never say no to a Toyota Avenza. Wow!! I love that car cheesy

1 Like

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by LewisO: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=14pt]I feel the "Range Rover Sport" and the "Toyota venza" cool [/size]

1 Like

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by bunmioguns(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mercedes Benz G-Wagon and BMW X6, .

I will never say no to those.

But I'll like to buy by myself sha.

Before the broke pple here start singing the *Gold digger anthem*

Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by steppin: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Honestly, I don't understand the "Nigerian women" in the title.
Any Nigerian will accept those cars regardless of gender.
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
AmberQueen:
This is so true..

[size=20pt]Gold digger undecided No go find work dey wait for man wey go dash your lazy ass car. Longer throat [/size]
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Before nko?
Re: Car Gifts Nigerian Women Will Never Say No To (its Either YES! Or YES!) by horlabiyi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nig Used Toyota Camry 2001 08036669132 / Toks 2005 Lexus RX330 Basic Option, 100% Accident Free ______SOLD______ / Extremely Clean Foreign Used Lexus Rx350 2016 With Original Costom Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.