Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Colors To Use In Guest Bedrooms - They Would Move In (pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Colors To Use In Guest Bedrooms - They Would Move In (pics) (836 Views)

Why Are Houses Marked With X Red Colors / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Pics / Tastefully 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Chevy View Estate For 1.8m Pay N Pack In(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Colors To Use In Guest Bedrooms - They Would Move In (pics) by omegdeluxe(f): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello Lovelies...... Did you miss me? because I sure missed you all. I had to take a well deserved break but we are back to business now.

We are going to be discussing the type of colors you should use in guest bedroom and the colors you should totally avoid courtesy OMEG deluxe interiors *wink* *wink*

A guest bedroom is that room in your home you set aside for hosting guests (visitors), visitors can be anyone; Family, Friends, Co-workers, Acquaintances etc So in light of this, we can see that these different people would have different tastes, so what would be 'WOW' to one, would be 'OK' to another. Like we say here in Nigeria 'One man's meat is another man's poison'

Having this in mind, when choosing colors for a guest bedroom, the basic rule is to keep it simple.

Apply the following simple rules,

Use Neutral Colors

This is the number one basic rule in choosing a color for a guest bedroom. Neutral colors include, Black, white, brown (in our world, yes!) grey (oh, how I love grey) and beige.

Use Cool Colors

Cool colors like blue and lilac give a relaxing and calm ambiance to a room. Who wouldn't want that for your visitors?

Stay away from bright and sharp colors like red, orange, yellow, lemon, pink etc. If you love it, use it for your room, definitely not a guest bedroom. Kapish? lolz

Thanks for reading. I love to hear from you.

Blog giveaway coming up soon. Subscribe to blog to be eligible to participate. - See more at: http://omegdeluxeinteriors..com/2015/03/colors-to-use-in-guest-bedrooms.html

Visit http://omegdeluxeinteriors..com for more interior design/decoration tips and advice.

1 Like

Re: Colors To Use In Guest Bedrooms - They Would Move In (pics) by omegdeluxe(f): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Play safe with white

(1) (Reply)

For Sale.......... Well Finished 4bedroom Terrace House + BQ @ ONIRU For 65m / A 5 Bedroom Duplex With A Penthouse And A BQ@ Magodo Phase 2 @90M / Bungalows For Sale Nigeria: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, 2, 3, 4 Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.