Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) (32127 Views)

“i Will Show Buhari The Meaning Of Asiwaju; I Can Destroy Apc- Tinubu / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State / Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by sickko(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Anyway, i don't see this act as a big issue because APC also destroy JK poster on third mainland bridge.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by okeamuboy: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
pacifique:
Thank God they have realized the 'falsehood' that perpetually inhabits APC.

GEJ till 2019!!!

Your brain like Gej own.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
I can see how brainless dese OPCs are imagine d Nigeria Police Force watching while dis vandalisation is going on

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by dani3(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
PassingShot:
#JonaMustGo

Never have we had it this bad where a sitting president having known that it has failed the nation, now resort to using the jobless youths it failed to keep engaged economically to visit terror on the innocent citizens.

The worst part is that this destruction is supervised by the Nigerian police which is constitutionally responsible for protecting life and properties. This is really gross and should make every patriotic Nigerian concerned about the country.

Jonathan is gradually revealing that he is worse than Abacha and he shall be disgraced out of office one way or the other.

Shame on Jonathan!
Shame on PDP!
Shame on Jonathanians especially the intellectually blind ones!

shame to you

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by clemz88(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
peckhamboi:
Look at what Jonathan has turned my country into. Nigeria national security has been mortgaged to Massob, OPC and MEND.

I remember during Obasanjo years, there was a shoot at sight order for the leaders of those groups they had to go into hiding.

Can't wait for March 28 to come any sooner.
u don't have sense. Lubbish
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Exponental(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ is confirming his cluelessness. Nigerians already know who they will vote for....

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
234GT:
people should stop being gullible.
The same APC guys who put those posters and billboards there are the ones who destroyed them.
Why?
To gain public sympathy of people who cannot reason logically.

EXACTLY...

All that those boys want is food money.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by chamboy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mogidi:
Violence is not the exclusive right of APC, the OPC needs to defend Lagos before Tinubu sells it to Buhari.

Correct Yoruba guys.
You sound b flogged for this rant
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
All thanks to OPC for removing the bill boards of this evil doers in Gidi! cool

GEJ's victory is just around the corner by hook or by Crook and that's the meaning of election grin

quote me if u still have doubts let the e-talk begin.

Yes, GEJ must be returned unopposed.

Till 2019..

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
The west and political violence. OPC versus Tinubu - Lagos seems like another flash point.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by 400billionman: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Scatterboss:
Is that not a police van? cheesy shocked shocked

OPC vehicle.

OPC in Lagos and Bakassi boys in Abia are state sanctioned security apparati and they use mint hilux vehicles.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by chamboy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
sickko:
Anyway, i don't see this act as a big issue because APC also destroy JK poster on third mainland bridge.

is it done publicly... Have seen PDP's Vandalised Posters buh have nt seen the picture of the Act of Vandalism on pdp posters.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Winning123: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
pacifique:

GEJ till 2019!!!

You are irresponsible. Anyway the people like you will lick their wound when APC wins the election.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Winning123: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
400billionman:

Yes, GEJ must be returned unopposed.

Till 2019..

You are irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by 400billionman: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Winning123:

You are irresponsible

Not so sir,

I will make Nigeria ungovernable .... Buhari 2013.

We will create a parallel government .... Amaechi 2014.

Dogs and Baboons will soak in blood .... Buhari 2012.

Killing boko haram is a fight against northern Nigeria ...Buhari 2013

These men are irresponsible.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by yewawa: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jonathan dollars makes them to be drunk ,when they sleep and wake up , they will realise his level of despiration
what a president! so despirate .BUHARI the main MAN..
APC all the way.

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by queensmith: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Instead of them to use the energy to fight for better governance. . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
pacifique:

GEJ till 2019!!!

??Trying to make sense out of your comment?? Maybe, you can clarify..
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
the same people cheering will be screaming when these precedents that have been set are used against them
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by upcrown2512(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
THE GOVERNMENT OF GEJ HAS DESCENDED SO LOW THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
OBASANJO SAID GEJ IS PLAYING GBAGBO.

ELDERS WILL ALWAYS SEE A FAR BEFORE THE TIME.

IF HE CONTINUES THIS WAY I CAN SAY IT WITH ALL CONFIDENCE THAT HE WILL REGRET AND END UP LIKE GBAGBO AND HIS WIFE.
OPC, PASTORS, OBA'S WILL LATER MOCK HIM

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
PassingShot:
#JonaMustGo

Never have we had it this bad where a sitting president having known that it has failed the nation, now resort to using the jobless youths it failed to keep engaged economically to visit terror on the innocent citizens.

The worst part is that this destruction is supervised by the Nigerian police which is constitutionally responsible for protecting life and properties. This is really gross and should make every patriotic Nigerian concerned about the country.

Jonathan is gradually revealing that he is worse than Abacha and he shall be disgraced out of office one way or the other.

Shame on Jonathan!
Shame on PDP!

The bolded typifies the lawless state we live in and the cluelessness of this administration.

But really i dont blame Jonathan. I only blame the SW people who have sold their soul to dollars. Its a pity!
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by PastorOla1: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
KORLAR:

Show me the part of the post I said that's what GEJ told them.
Simple english mehn.
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS THE ONE BACKING THEM UP. SINCE THE POLICE WERE THERE AND DID NOTHING. THEY WERE OUT IN SUPORT OF PDP/GEJ BY THEIR ACTIONS. MEN WHO WERE NOBODY YESTERDAY ARE NOW NOISE MAKERS OF TODAY WITH THE TOTAL SUPPORT OF GEJ/PDP.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
KORLAR:

You know me I'm a cameraman or journalist.
I just shared an information.
Instead of you to be appreciative, you started insulting yourself.

No vex abeg, na smal pikin dey do am
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by akbahbah(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
See dis bunch of fools. I think Obas n yoruba elders shud better quikly call Gani back to sanity b4 it goes late for him.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by ajos145(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
They shd av learnt their lesson by now. Every attempt 2 bring GMB down makes him more popular. Dis is jungle politics neva knew my dear no.1 citizen of dis country could be dis uncivilized.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
No video?
1000?

Shouting Jonathan ni Jonathan ni? And you stand there like a mu mu that you are without taking a photo? video?
bro no be lie o I was an eye witness o.
I no fit take video bt I snap photo
they were or one way
LASTMA and police no fit do anything sef.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by nigmasses: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2015
CHILDREN OF PATIENCE JONATHAN.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by GBAGAAUN(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2015
oluspencer:

Oponu ur techno dey freak u abi
undecided
Oloshi!
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by smartnoni(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
PassingShot:
#JonaMustGo

Shame on Jonathan!
Shame on PDP!
how market �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal / Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.