Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) (37868 Views)

Don't Let Him Or Her Down Again. See Before And After Pictures / Fulani Inspired Look / Chioma's Beautiful Reflections......before Meets After (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by cho25bc(f): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
krystal101:
Make over isn't by force. U're advocating "facials""team natural". But you want to use make up on your wedding day
Smh

Ur extreme desire 2 attack my comment made u 2 loose d patience 2 read n digest d content b4 typing ur criticism. But I'll 4give 4 dat.I didn't say dat makeup is bad neither did I said dat makeup is nonesense.I said dat excessive makeovers with too much pile of chemicals without proper care 4 underneath defects is not good. White poowdeR n lip gloss are chemicals quite alright but still modest n they don't really conceal whatever facial wahala u may have.I never said I don't like makeup soo why won't I want to use on my wedding day?,I said I do but too much of it is not good,especially if ur face harbours acne,spots n pimples.dis applies most especially 2 doze who bleaches n are already having red n black patches on d side of their cheeks. So,lady,next time u want to critisize my comments,do it constructively.thank u

1 Like

Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by cho25bc(f): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
pbs4real:
my sister dnt listen 2 any1,kip bin natural. . .ur beauty is nt in d hands of multiple facial colors.
Thank u my brother
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by tellwisdom: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
spits undecided
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nah for one face
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
What a dirty encouragement.
You could have added at least 20litre of palm oil and one big size of salt, so that your face will be salty and glinting like unbreakable glass plate...........
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by lovely17(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
wtf the pure power of make up
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by pbs4real(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
cho25bc:

Thank u my brother
uwlcm
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by pbs4real(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
MightyD:
What a dirty encouragement.
You could have added at least 20litre of palm oil and one big size of salt, so that your face will be salty and glinting like unbreakable glass plate...........
hahaha Wicked!
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by franugo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
pbs4real:
yh as fake as mixed palmwine.

i was referring to the likes of youundecided
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by franugo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
pbs4real:
sowie ooh,so u luv galz dt paint dre faces wit dif colors

i like people who make themselves presentablekisskiss besides am sure dis sorta makeup is not something u do everyday, it's reserved 4 a special occasion like her wedding....make them no look as beautiful as they can on their d-day because of d likes of u shey?

1 Like

Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by Josco24685(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Can't just stop laughing..........
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by tonquendo4u(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked.God help ur children. Na dis kain face u go c finish go toast babe,for morning she go look like achikwu ekwulobia.
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by pbs4real(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
franugo:

i was referring to the likes of youundecided
anywayz diff strokes for diff folks. . .i wld luv ma gal natural,i dnt lyk mch makeups.
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by Aislily(f): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color] Awesome
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by pbs4real(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
tonquendo4u:
shocked shocked shocked.God help ur children. Na dis kain face u go c finish go toast babe,for morning she go look like achikwu ekwulobia.
chail. . .LOLZ,wetin be achikwu ekwulobia?
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by pbs4real(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
franugo:

i like people who make themselves presentablekisskiss besides am sure dis sorta makeup is not something u do everyday, it's reserved 4 a special occasion like her wedding....make them no look as beautiful as they can on their d-day because of d likes of u shey?
all d galz ve dated usually are nt fanz of mch makeups maybe dts why i dnt lyk it. . .
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by ChloesMakeover(f): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
wooow, I can't believe some comments I am seeing here though.

I'll make it short...

1. I don't expect anyone to wear makeup everyday, personally I wear makeup at most 2 times a week. I am very very big on letting the face breath and not clogging your pores.

2. Having a good skin is the ultimate, that way you can wear your bare face and not feel the urge to cover up imperfections. Alot of people see me without makeup and say things like " Ahh, you should wear makeup always o, you need to market yourself" I simply tell them " No I don't have to wear makeup always, but I can show you my works so you would know what I can do"

3. Seriously guys, are you going to marry a lady you haven't seen without makeup? Seriously? I expect you would have seen your woman countless times without makeup, so why the fuss about not recognizing her on the wedding day or waking up to her bare face the morning after? If it bothers you that much follow her to the trial so you can have an idea of what she will look like. Its just for the wedding, let her look remarkable for the camera. I've been married over 10years and when I look at my wedding pictures I still smile and I feel happy i used a professional makeup artist.

4. Finally, it's just makeup, it's not that serious. true beauty comes from within, for me makeup enhances, what ever makes you happy do it. Now can we all kiss and makeup grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by ehis05(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Impersonation
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by franugo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
pbs4real:
anywayz diff strokes for diff folks. . .i wld luv ma gal natural,i dnt lyk mch makeups.

there are occasions where, as a lady, u can't help but make up bro...do u have a mother or a sister or both? Don't they makeup?? Making up is a necessity in some occasions, u can't go natural all the time

1 Like

Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by franugo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
pbs4real:
all d galz ve dated usually are nt fanz of mch makeups maybe dts why i dnt lyk it. . .

these girls u are talking about, did u ever see them on sundays? Usually the kinda mascara, gbogbolishegrin and whatnots that girls rub on their faces no be here oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by pbs4real(m): 12:10am On Mar 20, 2015
franugo:

these girls u are talking about, did u ever see them on sundays? Usually the kinda mascara, gbogbolishegrin and whatnots that girls rub on their faces no be here oo shocked
nah,i'm a guy of high taste,weneva we tk a strol,u wld see pple commending on her beauty am always angry @ tyms cos it mks dre head swell.

1 Like

Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by pbs4real(m): 12:14am On Mar 20, 2015
darlenese:

U dnt hv to believe it

#its my world not yours
má gbegí fún é
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 20, 2015
You're good dear... Am an avid reader of your blog.. Thumbs up..

2 Likes

Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Makeovers! The devil is a liar
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by franugo(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2015
pbs4real:
nah,i'm a guy of high taste,weneva we tk a strol,u wld see pple commending on her beauty am always angry @ tyms cos it mks dre head swell.

cheesy it's a normal thing na
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by tonquendo4u(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2015
pbs4real:
chail. . .LOLZ,wetin be achikwu ekwulobia?
Na 1 masquerade for Ekwulobia wey ugly sotee,na only night e de comot
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by wtfCode: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2015
ladies una too artificial gush! Everything fake fake fake!!

1 Like

Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by olami234lekan(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Op you forget the last instrument, Adobe Photoshop.
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by graphixplusng: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good makeup fake wife
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by pbs4real(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
tonquendo4u:
chai! Guy u WICKED!
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by pbs4real(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
tonquendo4u:
e get one igbo lady wey dey stay next compound,nah so she go pack make up full face lyk dt masquerade, i dey plan 2 approach her mk i tel her say*aunty u luk lyk achikwu ekwulobia*and i go cum add*nohardfeelings
Re: Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) by tonquendo4u(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
pbs4real:
e get one igbo lady wey dey stay next compound,nah so she go pack make up full face lyk dt masquerade, i dey plan 2 approach her mk i tel her say*aunty u luk lyk achikwu ekwulobia*and i go cum add*nohardfeelings
make sure u maintain ur distance whole doing dt.to avoid stories dt touch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / This Rivers Bride's Traditional Wedding Outfit Is Breathtaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.