Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Buhari Caught Naked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Caught Naked (937 Views)

Very Bad! President Buhari Caught Praying In Saudi Arabia Mosque (see Pics) / Breaking News: President Buhari Caught Live On Camera In London / President Buhari Caught In A Selfie With Daughter -he Smiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Caught Naked by Hidayatmoe01: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
"Buhari might be a good man and all that, but to claim PTF left a tangible footprint in the South East is downright disingenuous. I challenge anyone who doubts me to travel to South East and point to tangible physical evidence of PTF projects there. 1999 isn't that too far off. We accuse Ngozi Okonjo Iweala of the same. The statistics being bandied around about "PTF spend in the South East" is not supported by physical evidence"
It is a known fact that PTF Projects while Buhari was Chairman, were mostly in the North leaving out the South. But they want you to believe that ethnicity plays no role in Nigerian politics and the economic future of a region does not depend on the benevolence of whoever is in power. History can speak for itself. For instance, I've had presidents and Vice Presidents who chose to build their own hard-to-afford universities with Nigeria's resources. OBJ and Atiku(the sudden class captain of change) to be precise and today sits a president who built government foundational schools and affordable universities in the North to encourage western education and exposure in the north. Thereby reducing the chances of these children growing into extremists. And I'm expected to believe the worst of him? When I've been led by worse.
You want me to dwell on missing 20 billion dollars(which isn't missing after all) like the money was available to the common man before this administration. Meanwhile I was in this Nigeria when 315 million pounds was moved to the Chanel Islands by one man and I didn't know. Nigeria did not cough.
You want the common man to count the trains, the e-wallets system, the new international airport in the South East, the roads, YOUWIN programme etc as nothing meanwhile before these administration, these things were not available to them.
You want me to me vote out a "corrupt" president for an "incorruptible" former head of state who is surrounded by the same people who drove Nigeria to where she is today. You want me to vote in an "incorruptible" former head of state who swore an affidavit under "assumptions".
Abi Jonathan went to bribe the WAEC office in Ghana to lie that they cannot find his certificate? A very poor former head of state whose wife has 135million to donate to IDPs yet waited till the elections were in the corner before she made her donation. And her husband "took loan from a bank" to purchase his presidential form. Lies, lies and more lies. What type of change is this? Change in ruling party?
Am I saying that the errors of this administration are acceptable? Emphatically No. Am I saying that giving my vote to the opposition is surely giving my vote to another 8 years of deception? Yes I am!!
Someone with no provenance of participation in our democracy surrounded by people with provenance of massive corruption cannot be the change or the hope for a better Nigeria.
Let's Support And Vote President Goodluck And His Transformation.
Re: Buhari Caught Naked by pacifique(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Caught Naked by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
mr op..dont attract unnecessary attention, use a heading relating to what your are referring to!!! do you know what is unclad?

(1) (Reply)

5 Things President Jonathan Should Have Done- But Didn't / My Prediction: Buhari (APC) 57% - Jonathan (PDP) 43%. Whats's Your Prediction? / See The Mass Turn-out Of Voters In This Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.