Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams (29681 Views)

OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by jerrymej(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
In less than '14' days to come all the noise 'll be over...

Less I forget! GEJ till 2019.
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by Mowire: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
anepete:
Jonathan is God's sent to transform Nigeria we can't afford to Gamble Jonathan with those promising to build castle in the air. promising to do what JJonathan has already done

You mean he was God sent to run the country aground?
---as of today there is no fund for meaningful capital project in this year's budget proposed by this government.

Or God sent to supervise the killing of over 13,000 Nigerians?
---- it has taken Jonathan this much in human capital and billions of naira in property losses, and fear of electoral defeat for him to act decisively against boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by 989900: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
siraj1402:
You don't need to tell us,we know.Because of atenuje.Ole

That pipeline protection contract,SMH.
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by anwo247: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
oluface:
^^^^ Keep Dreaming

Keep interpreting the dreams... hoping buhari will be president is something so lame. A man that could not come out clean yet claims Jesus Christ. Owns 150 cows and 1m naira only but wife donated 135m naira few days ago. Old hypocrites

Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by akbahbah(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Who is Gani? Who are d millions he claims he's leading ? Yeye man talking rubbish after collecting money from PDP

1 Like

Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by darah(f): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Does OPC still exists......for this dead group to scam GEJ,den he may b clueless indeed

1 Like

Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by Mccullum: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gani Adam, I'm laughing in yorubas commedian way erinkeke, just continue to enrich your self via GEJ, time will tell, Omo ale jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by Swiftboy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
stronger:

Good!!! Now you are talking! I don't have the answer to that question.

But that should tell you that it is a GRAND DELUSION to think GEJ is going to IMPLEMENT the Report without the National assembly's support/Approval.

I have read the report. I have also read the PIB. I guarantee you the PIB is not even a millionth as complicated as the confab report and the PIB has been stuck for years!!!!

So on what basis is GEJ promising to simply implement report? Defies logic!!

But we know the real reason why they are endorsing! They should collect dollars while stocks last!! grin grin grin grin
So tell me how your Buhari intend to change the constitution he promised? GEJ to complete his 2nd term! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by Orikinla(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Seriously, who is Gani Adams?
Linda Ikeji is more popular than Gani Adams.
Nairaland is more influential than Gani Adams.
Nigerians Report Online is more popular than Gani Adams.
The money they collected will soon scatter them.[/size]

Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by dammytosh: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Is that how to summarize

"Bag of dollars" ?

Everybody scamming GEJ per seconds.

He is really protecting his future.
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by onatisi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
When I told ppl here that gej has taken over 60% of south west voters ,many apc followers said otherwise. With what is on ground now it will be a miracle if buhari wins 2 states in the south west. Tinubu and his apc members are alone ,all other groups,traditional leaders and political parties have resolved to work for gej. The north is already and the votes have been split, the south south and south east will definitely stand by their own. Apc lost the election the very day they chose buhari as their candidate
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by onatisi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
darah:
Does OPC still exists......for this dead group to scam GEJ,den he may b clueless indeed
on the 28th of march 2015 ,you will know whether they exist or not. Just wait and see,
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by upsonn(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
anepete:
Jonathan is God's sent to transform Nigeria we can't afford to Gamble Jonathan with those promising to build castle in the air. promising to do what JJonathan has already done

Great work are seen rarely heard abt... We heard abt gej in media houses... Simply because its of no value n substance full of hype and photoshopssssss....
Team GMB!!!
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by coldFLARES1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
stronger:
LOL. . .gani we know why you are "supporting" GEJ. . . BANK ALERT!!

But based on your reason, only people with NO BRAIN CELLS will see it as valid.

Is GEJ going to bypass the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY and implement the REPORT of the CONFAB??

Why has he not then IMPLEMENTED the PIB report? Ah exactly, because that report has been stuck in the NA for YEARS!!!! So why would the confab report (which is much bigger, more complicated) be any different? Lol!

These are questions people should be asking. . but we all know they are using it as an excuse to EXPLAIN their support! Bank ALERT!! grin grin grin

SAI BUHARI!!!!
You see, Gani Adams got his basic education very late so i would allow his ignorance pass as i always do with Patience Fakabelema. However, people should be aware that implementing the recommendations of the Confab is the responsibility of the NASS and the states' houses of assembly, not Jonathan's. His personal reason is justifiable though.

1 Like

Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by upsonn(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
onatisi:
When I told ppl here that gej has taken over 60% of south west voters ,many apc followers said otherwise. With what is on ground now it will be a miracle if buhari wins 2 states in the south west. Tinubu and his apc members are alone ,all other groups,traditional leaders and political parties have resolved to work for gej. The north is already and the votes have been split, the south south and south east will definitely stand by their own. Apc lost the election the very day they chose buhari as their candidate

Mr man u re spewing trash!!!!... You will soon know how far.... You will know that opc is non existing n they carry absolutely no weight in yoruba land... Oyanbo get weight pass them.
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by stronger: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Swiftboy:
So tell me how your Buhari intend to change the constitution he promised? GEJ to complete his 2nd term! grin

Lol. . Nice try. . Please LINK to anywhere GMB PROMISED to "CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION". . Lol. . change the constitution?? My problem with most pro-GEJ supporters.. a lot of their statements fall flat in the face of logic! Waiting. .
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ is the way....There's no other way to national growth than through him. Opc saw the light, Opc can't support a Certificateless illiterate.
Jonathan has SW in its kitty

2 Likes

Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by stronger: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
coldFLARES1:
You see, Gani Adams got his basic education very late so i would allow his ignorance pass as i always do with Patience Fakabelema. However, people should be aware that implementing the recommendations of the Confab is the responsibility of the NASS and the states' houses of assembly, not Jonathan's. His personal reason is justifiable though.

I tell you bro. . . it just says so much about the IGNORANCE of pro-GEJ people if they actually think he will just use biro to sign the report into law. . . lol.

As for Gani, he has paid part of the dollars he got to the over-eager hooligans that were causing traffic on Ikorodu today!
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by PastorOla1: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
nogames:
Gani say the truth and put devil to shame, you dumb GMB for GEJ because pipeline contract
"FOR THE LOVE OF GEJ'S MONEY" nothing do you my brother, na GEJ carry money come. Vote APC
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by upsonn(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=31684364] Jonathan has SW in its kitty[/quote

You soon wake up to different Nigeria come march 28.
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by Badebim(f): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmmm.May God deliver our dear country & catapult her to the next level of her destiny.I pray that all these people collecting bribe ($ )will wake up from their slumber & face d reality of life.
I can't imagine another four years under this government. It's definitely going to be tough. We are all going to suffer for this money they are lavishing. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by onatisi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
upsonn:

Mr man u re spewing trash!!!!... You will soon know how far.... You will know that opc is non existing n they carry absolutely no weight in yoruba land... Oyanbo get weight pass them.
siddon for nairaland and keep fooling urself by playing political analyst . When u see opc boys on election day in the south west ,go and tell them they don't exist.
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by onatisi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan has SW in its kitty
leave dem , let them keep fooling themselves and by having that false sense of security that apc still controls south west politics . By the 28th of march all their eyes go clear once !!!!
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by ajebuter(f): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
sammyj:
You dump GMB for Jonathan because of stolen dollars given to you by the clueless one. Dollars and contract things cheesy !!

You will do thesame thing if given the chance, so park well
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by Nely77(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ok.
You might be interested in this too:
http://www.nelsonchima..com/?m=1
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by macof(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
That's good Otunba Gani Adams
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by PastorOla1: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
agriboom:
Don't remember them ever supporting Buhari, did they?
THE LEVEL OF PDP/GEJ'S DESPERACY NO GET PART 2. WHAT IS THE ELECTORAL VALUE OF GANI ADAMS, IT CAN ONLY TURN INTO A VERY BAD INVESTMENT ON ELECTOIN DAY FOR GEJ. "GEJ, SPEND THE MONEY JO O"
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by organic973: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
APC supporters are really comedians.
When people endorses Jonathan they say dollar is speaking but when people endorses Buhari they won't say dollar is speaking. I wonder who is fooling who.

I pray you people will wake up before its late because counting you people out Jonathan is still winning.
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by cashkid: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
do we need any explanation frm this man? We have seen all you people can afford to give GEJ in lagos 2day............No wahala.....
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by coldFLARES1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
stronger:

I tell you bro. . . it just says so much about the IGNORANCE of pro-GEJ people if they actually think he will just use biro to sign the report into law. . . lol.

As for Gani, he has paid part of the dollars he got to the over-eager hooligans that were causing traffic on Ikorodu today!
The contract for procuring and unleashing the hooligans is a separate contract, unfortunately. There's just no end to the pool from which the mugu-money-spender draws his dollars from. And to think that the economy is comatose while this craseman dey cut chain makes me want to cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by experimentist: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Who are wa?!!!!
Re: Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams by 989900: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
organic973:
APC supporters are really comedians.
When people endorses Jonathan they say dollar is speaking but when people endorses Buhari they won't say dollar is speaking. I wonder who is fooling who.

I pray you people will wake up before its late because counting you people out Jonathan is still winning.

'cause they are not better off now than before.

So they find same set of people who went from paying N70/litre to N97/litre . . .same set of people whose salary is worth roughly half of what it was worth same time last year, same set of people living in darkness, using a large chunk of their hard earned money fueling generators, same set of people still yelling GEJ till 2019, as either 'fxckingd0mbclueless', or bribed.

Are you better off now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader / Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love / 5000 Naira Notes: The Solution To Our Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.