Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

2015 Wedding Plan - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2015 Wedding Plan (685 Views)

1,400,000 Naira Wedding Plan / 2015 Wedding Promo, Couples On A Budget. / 2015 Wedding Promo, You Dont Want To Miss Out On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Wedding Plan by PastorCute(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
STEP ONE: Envision the Marriage Hab. 2:2-3

Many are still single today partly because they do not have an idea of who to marry; if you search for what you do not have a picture of, you will not know when you see it. Those who do not have a goal will end up nowhere, those who fail to plan have planned to fail and without vision goals perish and people are disappointed. Where there is no vision, the people perish…Prov.29:18

My goal or vision is to get married this year (it is possible to be married within 12 calendar months) and my married sister’s vision is to conceive this year. The good news is that God is willing and will derive pleasure in granting these our heart desires but…

The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD. All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits. Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established. (Proverbs 16:1-3)

Every plan that we have will only bear fruit when we commit it to the hands of God. The most important aspect of this project is to envision the kind of man or woman you want to marry. The good and perfect marriage is one ordained by God. In Prov. 19:14, “House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD”.

For every life project or goal, we must start with vision. Marriage is a crucial lifetime project and must start with a vision. To envision your marriage, you must decide:

TO BE BORN AGAIN: For God to be involved in our marriage project, first issue to be settled is to surrender our lives to God and accept Jesus as our Lord and saviour. This is the foundation of faith and guaranteed divine presence in your marriage.

TO BE MATURED: Maturity is not numerical age but the age of our readiness to accept responsibility. The age you should be married; set a target of the age range within which you must be married

THE PROFILE OF PARTNER: What are the characteristic and defining personality traits of your prospective life partner? Settle with God what you need in a wife or husband material; let spiritual characteristics be your priority in your choice of the kind of man or woman you want to marry.

YOUR LIVELIHOOD: The kind of work or business to do as a source of livelihood before and after marriage must be a stable type if you desire a stable and pressure free married life. It is improper to have a marriage where both couple live apart due to job or business exigencies.

YOUR LOCATION: Where to live after your marriage is as important as the partner because there is no proper marriage until there is a “leaving of parents to cleave” to your partner. This will also affect the kind of life you will eventually live after marriage.

CHECK THIS EVENT PAGE EVERY SUNDAY (if you cannot come to prayer venue because of proximity) FOR “SUCCESS SECRETS & PRAYER POINTS. Remember to come back to this page to share your testimonies too.

PRAYER POINTS

Father, thank you for your mercies & keeping me alive this 2015 in Jesus Name
Thank you for the privilege to embark on this marriage/fruit of the womb project in Jesus Name
I command every word of hindrance spoken against my marriage/fruit of the womb project by the powers of darkness to come to nothing now in Jesus Name.(Isa.8:10)
You altar of demonic accusation and rejection raised against my marriage/fruit of the womb project, in the Jesus Name burn and scatter now by fire!
You evil cloud of stagnation spread against my marriage/fruit of the womb project, in the name of Jesus Christ, be destroyed now by fire!(Isa.25:7)
Father, let the finishing grace that manifested in the projects of Zerubbabel, also manifest in my marriage/fruit of the womb project this year in Jesus Name (Zech.4:9)
I shall finish my marriage/fruit of the womb project well this 2015 to the glory of God in Jesus Name (Nu.14:28)
I call my marriage/fruit of the womb project out of obscurity today in Jesus Name[url][/url]http://cuteedge.hubpages.com/hub/2015-Wedding-Plan

Re: 2015 Wedding Plan by PastorCute(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2015
If you ARE INTERESTED in enjoying the interest FREE LOAN offered by HONEST EFFORT COOPERATIVE society , monthly income and other benefits, TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP VISIT OUR SITE: http://www.cuteedge.com/application-for-interest-free-loan/ Application Closes October 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Training, Workshop, Seminar Center In Ikeja With Projector, Lectern & Flip Chart / Belle Of African Nations (BOAN) 2015 Team Due In Banjul, The Gambia Today / Women Strip Off To Take Part In 'slutwalk' Protest Against Sexual Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.