Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor (811 Views)

Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / 94 Reasons Why Kwankwaso Is Better Than The Governor Of Your State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor by BrAkingNews: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
The Kano state governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, yesterday, Sunday, March 15, berated his Ekiti state counterpart, Ayo Fayose, over what he called the latter’s unguarded utterances adding that his hate campaigns against All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari will be replied on March 28 with massive votes for the APC at the general elections.

Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor

Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor

Kwankwaso, reacting to Fayose’s statement that he and former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, were secretly working against Buhari, spoke at the Lagos residence of the APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, during a meeting with the Lagos Arewa community.

The governor while analysing the hate campaign by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and especially by the Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, and the dollar sharing in the Southwest by President Goodluck Jonathan to woo voters, said the electorate will vote for change.

Kwankwaso, who led mem­bers of the Arewa community in Lagos on the visit to reassure Tinubu of the support of the Arewa people resident in Lagos for the APC, said the Ekiti state governor had been insulting northerners on behalf of his principal, noting that although they (northerners) had decided to keep quiet, the North and the entire country would speak on March 28.

READ ALSO: Read How Gov. Kwankwaso Spent N300m On Deputy’s New Office

Reacting to Fayose’s campaigns against Buhari, Kwankwaso recalled his youth service years in Ogun state in the southwest, saying he had always believed that Yoruba land paraded an array of well-cultured, respectful people like Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Chief Ernest Shonekan, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Bashorun MKO Abiola and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

“Anytime I listen to Fayose, I feel embarrassed that he is a governor. This young man, I used to know him.

“Though when I was gov­ernor he was not governor; these days when I look at him, I think something is wrong with his mouth.

“When you see him, tell him to learn how to respect elders. Buhari is healthier than Jona­than. He has been abusing the northern people.

“The day of reckoning will come. He speaks the mind of his principal to abuse us. We have no apology for being northerners. On March 28, the North and the rest of Nigeri­ans will speak, “ Kwankwaso was quoted by The Sun.

Tinubu meanwhile reassured the visitors that the Arewa community is a part of the Lagos government, the Nation reports.

But reacting to the alleged dollars the Arewa community received from Jonathan, Tinubu said:“The Arewa community has come to the reality that we must work for the peace of this country. We are one. We must work together. No Dollar can break us, no Euro can divide us. We had enough of 16 years of lies. They packed our children inside the stadium without food. They made them buy the uniform extorting from them, taking from the poor, we cannot continue that way.

READ ALSO: Ijebu Monarchs Reveal How Jonathan Lost The Respect Of The Awujale Of Ijebuland

“We are ready, at this time, we need change in leadership; we need change in vision. There is no permanent tenant in Aso Rock. A villa is a house and any president is a tenant. God has blessed and granted him six years. We have bought him plenty shoes, many jackets. So we cannot give him our vote.”

Tinubu charged them to keep their Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) to vote for the APC and benefit more from government.

Fayose reportedly carried out a hate campaign against Tinubu by telling northern leaders that Tinubu is a politician with a trait of selling anyone out to achieve political gains, and insisted that Tinubu was not honest in his support for the party’s presidential candidate, Buhari.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/kwankwaso-is-embarrassed-fayose-is-a-governor/
Re: Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor by Tolexander: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
so unfortunate Fayose has turned the "Fountain of Knowledge" to "Fountain of Nonsense".

Cos what used to come out from the State did contribute to knowledge unlike the words coming out of recent that can't be related to knowledge
Re: Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor by sammyj: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Seconded !!! Jobless Bastard Fayose

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor by darnley16(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Too long to read or be read, I quit I'm hitting a blunt
Re: Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor by bakila: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Where are those shouting Kwankwaso will decamp to PDP?
Re: Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor by ramdris(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Seeing what the reasonable Kwankwaso said about the unreasonable Fayose, I got no more comment to add cos the reasonable one spoke my mind.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor by gen2briz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Am aslo embarrassed that Fayose is from yoruba race.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor by emmasege: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kwakwanso's response has just shown that he's as tribalised as his principal-GMB. Little wonder, some sections of the country don't water power returned to d n/west.
Fayose may have talked too much but the guy made a lot of sense in some of his remarks e.g. the certificate scandal which the press has cunningly concealed, thanks to the power of naira.
For ur attention Kwankwasiyas, power is not yet returning to the north & when the time comes in 2019, it will rather go to d n/east or d middle belt. You either take this fact or you jump into R. Niger, Aggrieved People's Congress.
Re: Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Fayose's mother is embarrased that she shares the same DNA as a son who told the whole world she wears pampers

Ekiti indigenes are embarrased they have a thug as their governor

Yorubas are embarrased and wished his mom had given his pregnancy to aPygmy from Congo

Governors are embarrased Fayose is a governor in the same country
Re: Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor by okosodo: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kwankwasor is the greatest bigot nigeria has known, i have been watching him for years and proof abound about my findings, i suspect he support boko haram with state resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Is Embarrassed Fayose Is A Governor by Labayi96(m): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Though fayose may be unruly in his utterances but most of his allegations seems 2 b tru and APC are yet 2 react 2 these allegation the way they tell d whole world from an "insider source" what PDP are planning & they want 2 carry out such plan

(1) (Reply)

To Buhari From Ukraine With Love / Nigerian Prostitutes Declare Free Sex Over Buhari's Win! / Important Lesson Learned From The Presidential Election In Gov.ameachi Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.